Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine (9462 Views)

Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis / Settings On How To Download And Use 2go On Your Bb / Reset Your Bb Mep Counter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by abioila(m): 2:09am On Apr 17, 2012
fubbyy: When ever I look at this liability call blackberry and remember the huge amount I spent on buying this rubbish I feel like crying,I really can't see what this phone does,I taught there is a room where you can meet people to ping just like 2go,but am here staring at the phone without even having 1 person 2 ping with,or should I talk about the battery that last just for 2hours,so please my question goes for BB users,what and what do you do with this costly phone call crapberry abi na blackberry that you enjoy? I just don't want to continue feeling bad 4 buying this thing.
ehm ehm we now know you have a BB.can we rest now? grin
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by yommy2sure(m): 2:20am On Apr 17, 2012
I like my NokiaE5 so much but my problem is the volume of data one gets. Glo is the cheapest with 200mb for 1k for a month...this is like cheating when compared to bb that gets up to 1g of data for like 1.4k. Gottta get a bb soon cos i download a lot but definately wont let go of my e5... I love my baby
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by puplin(f): 4:44am On Apr 17, 2012
mjay: With BB, Data is one area no other os can beat, the compression is second to none. If you are a data person you will be saving a lot. Communication is another advantage, mails, and chatting comes with unparalleled ease. With 1500 I enjoy unlimited data for the entire month thanks to the various bb complete offerings,and I don't do less than 5-10gig every month. The bb Rocks. With my blackberry playbook on 2.0 surfing and video becomes extreme fun at no xtra cost. I actually sold my jailbroken Ipad cos I discover I can do virtually anything with the bridge on PlayBook and I can load all android apps too. Just know your gadgets and you will be able to maximize its potential. Good luck
oh pls, no network in Nigeria gives u 5-10gig data on bb complete, stop saying nonsense.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 17, 2012
NEROSKY: i hate BB to d core,even wif a passion,they ping we ping(wif whatsapp) they make call we make,we play Hd n 3D games they dont play,we run all kinds of files wch dey dont run,our battery last up to 5 to 10 hours while sum of theirs last abt 2 to 4 hours ...whoz calling it blackberry? It shud be blackburial
my C5,U di best!
_
You can hate, and play 3d games, and whatsapp, but where we got you beat? UNLIMITED DATA! Beat that!
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by oseiwe(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2012
if u use ur nokia as a modem, u'll still chop d data u r looking for na.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by oluomad(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2012
aieromon:

Find somebody to give if you dont know want to do with it.Please,do not give it to somebody like me.I will gladly burn it and watch the flames with a smile on my face.
lmao, lmao, rotflmfao,
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by felifeli: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2012
To summarise this thread :

Summarising this thread :

I hate Blackberry
Meaning: I don't have a BB and can't afford one so I hate all of you people whho have a BB

All that you can do is ping
Meaning: At least that is all I am able to do with it even if I had one.

Give yours to me and I will burn it
Meaning: If it is mine I won't burn it o! I only like burning other people's property

My phone is the best
Meaning : Even though it cost me only N3k , and it begins to call people on its own when I am asleep, but I will pretend it is the best

Smartphone rocks, they are the best in the world
Meaning : Duh! what is a smartphone ? I will probably hate it too very soon. I can't figure out how to operate this shit.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Ayowumie(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2012
Hey guys. I enjoy BB except for the fact that the battery is crap. I have Curve 4, BB 9360, I want to trade it for cash.
Interested? get in touch 28B37DCB
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by chux76(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2012
David_Brett: Hello,
I have black berry,
I wana download its value,
Can you tell me from where I can download it?

Lol..what value?
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2012
yommy2sure: I like my NokiaE5 so much but my problem is the volume of data one gets. Glo is the cheapest with 200mb for 1k for a month...this is like cheating when compared to bb that gets up to 1g of data for like 1.4k. Gottta get a bb soon cos i download a lot but definately wont let go of my e5... I love my baby

I sold my nokia e5 too to get a bb for same data cap reason. Our services providers are not helping atall if not bb for no stand nokia na....
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by abioila(m): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2012
fubbyy: I'm the owner of this thread,I was the one posted it and said BB wasn't useful but am back here to reverse my statements,I'm loving this phone die,thanks to the moderators that suddenly revived this thread to the front page,BB truely rocks,the only problem am having is the battery
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DThis guy is a clown.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Kaybaba5(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2012
ollah1:

Dude blackberry can't be compared to android and iphones. The fact is apps makes smartphones what it is, if you have a phone and the only thing you do is just ping then why waste a big money to buy it. BBs broswer is pretty wack, its just HTML which can't be compared to the third party opera which most bb users use to compared to androids chrome or iphones safari. Iphone4s is not in anyway overrated, without installing any app on the phone, you can definitely enjoy in different ways compared to the only pinging on bb and don't forget iphones ping too.
I prefer my  to android or wateva cos am πσ† usin my  ƒσя pingin but to download softwares wit unlimited data plan which android or iphone don't ♓αvﻉ.  is rulin ♍‎​‎​​γ̲̣̣̥ world forget iphone or android. And who is sayin iphone battery last. Mtchew ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥IF Iphone can do  work like be online 24/7 and many application running underground I bet u na same, d battery life is poor. ♍‎​‎​​γ̲̣̣̥ friend usin it must always charge and even carry charger along anytime is goin out.  is ♍‎​‎​​γ̲̣̣̥ choice
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Kaybaba5(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2012
walestrings:

I sold my nokia e5 too to get a bb for same data cap reason. Our services providers are not helping atall if not bb for no stand nokia na....
Same tin here, I sold my e 5 to get bold 2 and to say d fact I enjoy it
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
try iphones especially 4s and you will know that bb is a crap. Is only naija bb is popular and over hype. Someone that suppose to be using nokia 3310, or 1100 will be carrying bb up and down because they only receive calls, recharge and make calls on phones through out the mnth seriously. Only few people use it far more than ping ping.while even common android os is taking over all the world and becoming more popular.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by dj5naira(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2012
CC, let me tell you a thing or two, I don't own AA BB : )
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by jameskessler: 12:05am On Apr 19, 2012
fubbyy: When ever I look at this liability call blackberry and remember the huge amount I spent on buying this rubbish I feel like crying,I really can't see what this phone does,I taught there is a room where you can meet people to ping just like 2go,but am here staring at the phone without even having 1 person 2 ping with,or should I talk about the battery that last just for 2hours,so please my question goes for BB users,what and what do you do with this costly phone call crapberry abi na blackberry that you enjoy? I just don't want to continue feeling bad 4 buying this thing.
merhn will yew sell it to me?? If intrested jxt bizz me +233245732685 or email jameskessler27@yahoo.com okay?!
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by mrdrizzy(m): 5:58am On May 12, 2012
mjay: With BB, Data is one area no other os can beat, the compression is second to none. If you are a data person you will be saving a lot. Communication is another advantage, mails, and chatting comes with unparalleled ease. With 1500 I enjoy unlimited data for the entire month thanks to the various bb complete offerings,and I don't do less than 5-10gig every month. The bb Rocks. With my blackberry playbook on 2.0 surfing and video becomes extreme fun at no xtra cost. I actually sold my jailbroken Ipad cos I discover I can do virtually anything with the bridge on PlayBook and I can load all android apps too. Just know your gadgets and you will be able to maximize its potential. Good luck
..lols this is serious...are u trying to tell me bb proceessor(os) is the best processor u must be kidding...hope u knw..the android also runs on os and even the iphone,bt the modernise theres toios..and ur telling me bb,hmm ur so wrong..in other words ur trying to tell me that blackberry(usa) is somuch betterthan android (google production)..haba na..yeah i say the playbook,its stuning,bt i stil prefare ipad or even the samsung galaxy tab...infact let me tell u the nokia creation phones are most or much better than the bb,atleast u can run some apps on it,play cool 3d games,u cant do that even in bb lifetime...u knw a phone doesnt only the compatibility of social network..it needs to have some utility,to make it a full phone..have u guys ever held ur bb,without paying for suscription....its completele useless with its data...is that a phone,i once used it and find it boring..as much as i love the data service other network in nigeria are given..its still to me nt a classy fone..its a smartphone quite alright..and again lets talk about the battery..ha thats d worst..highest it would last for u is 8hrs,thats if am nt over-exaggerting it sef,users of bb aabeg i dey lie...or lets talk about its compatibility or durability...when bb falls on the floor u obviously would start seeing side effects,an if it falls for like 3-4 times...its rendered useless..u will start seeing so many faults...even the old iphone 3s is better than it in that form..how bout if it spoils.wow.when ur bb spoil just forget repairing it,cus d amout dey would tell u,will almost reach d amount u bought it.its parts are scarce and cost...this are just the list of fault in bb,i remember..there are others,as for me am stil flowing with my iphone 4 and nokia fone
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Ugone: 12:21pm On May 13, 2012
Just giv it to me i will collect it what type of bb is it
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by CNCautolink: 1:49pm On May 13, 2012
Brand New Samsung Galaxy Tab for sale call 08033804922

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle / Jumia Vs Konga / Glo 1k Is Now 1G Officially for Android and Non BlackBerry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.