Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Do You Do With Your Bb,i Dont Know What To Do With Mine - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Do With Your Bb,i Dont Know What To Do With Mine (792 Views)

Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis / Settings On How To Download And Use 2go On Your Bb / Reset Your Bb Mep Counter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do With Your Bb,i Dont Know What To Do With Mine by fubbyy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2012
When ever I look at this liability call blackberry and remember the huge amount I spent on buying this rubbish I feel like crying,I really can't see what this phone does,I taught there is a room where you can meet people to ping just like 2go,but am here staring at the phone without even having 1 person 2 ping with,or should I talk about the battery that last just for 2hours,so please my question goes for BB users,what and what do you do with this costly phone call crapberry abi na blackberry that you enjoy? I just don't want to continue feeling bad 4 buying this thing.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,i Dont Know What To Do With Mine by codernoni: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2012
Its mostly about the unlimited data, most people on bbm play too much mind games anyway. I use mine mostly for downloads, movies, youtube clips, computer programs. DOWNLOADS!
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,i Dont Know What To Do With Mine by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2012
codernoni :
Its mostly about the unlimited data, most people on bbm play too much mind games anyway. I use mine mostly for downloads, movies, youtube clips, computer programs. DOWNLOADS!
Perfect answer.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,i Dont Know What To Do With Mine by fubbyy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2012
@codenoni, its the bis unlimited data truelly unlimited? Or do they give a certain amount of mb
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,i Dont Know What To Do With Mine by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2012
fubbyy: @codenoni, its the bis unlimited data truelly unlimited? Or do they give a certain amount of mb
BIS is unlimited, etisalat BBC is also unlimited. BBC on glo and mtn are capped at 3gb and 200mb respectively.

 servers use a compression system that compresses whatever you download, a 1gb file could reflect 200mb. At the end of the day you really can't download much data and there is also a 5mb data restriction on each download but there is a software τ̅☺ bypass this restriction.s
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,i Dont Know What To Do With Mine by wenkytang123: 7:17am On Apr 11, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Tips And Tricks To Extend Your Blackberry Battery Life / Galaxy S III Now Available In Brown, Black, Grey And Red / Pls Help Me With This Blackberry Storm 2 Verizon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.