Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,894 members, 7,831,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

What Are You Thinking Now? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Are You Thinking Now? (3037 Views)

What Are You Thinking About Right Now?~! / What Are You Thinking? / What Are You Thinking Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by Atreides(f): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2011
koolchicco:

1 pack. angry

And as for Uncle reed, oh well, (it's what it is). Holy Nweje! grin
Why not half-pack? grin grin. . Hehe . . Reed's supplying me some ish. . P.s-What does Nweje mean?
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by MrsChima1(f): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2011
Atreides:

@koolchico,tufiakwa! I like them with abs of steel-a washboard that i can scrub clothes on. . grin grin ;DOh? Whose? grin grin

I have a few people in mind suga. Don't worry I ain't thinking of whooping your stalker yet but one of them is L. Reed. angry angry angry
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by koolchicco: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2011
Atreides:

Why not half-pack? grin grin. . Hehe . . Reed's supplying me some ish. . P.s-What does Nweje mean?

Holy Nweje = Pretender(basic meaning) smiley

P.S - Nweje is an Igbo name BTW. undecided
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by Atreides(f): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I have a few people in mind suga. Don't worry I ain't thinking of whooping your stalker yet but one of them is L. Reed. angry angry angry
I have many stalkers. . Which one you talkin bout? grin grin. . Reed? Awww,why now? He's a nice guy. .
koolchicco:

I figured Nweje was igbo. . But stop thinking bad things! Repent oh. . Do you need some soap to wash your mind?
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by MrsChima1(f): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2011
Dunno. I just picked his name out of the bucket.
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by iyatrustee(f): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2011
[s]*iya walks in singing*  lets talk about s3x baby lets talk about you and me, lets talk about all the good things and all the bad things s3x baby lets about s3x.[/s]

@ topic i am seriously thinking of the duvet on my bed and the things that happens underneath it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by Atreides(f): 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Dunno.  I just picked his name out of the bucket.
K. . Ehen so how's that project you were working on?
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by koolchicco: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2011
Atreides:

I figured Nweje was igbo. . But stop thinking bad things! Repent oh. . Do you need some soap to wash your mind?

Atreides (f), Madam, may I remind you that I'm a Catechist in my Church! tongue
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by Atreides(f): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2011
iyatrustee:

[s]*iya walks in singing*  lets talk about s3x baby lets talk about you and me, lets talk about all the good things and all the bad things s3x baby lets about s3x.[/s]

@ topic i am seriously thinking of the duvet on my bed and the things that happens underneath it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Oh? Things like what?  wink wink
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by MrsChima1(f): 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2011
koolchicco:

(coughing loudly)

Altredis,

It was terrific!  It was a little uhmmm hardheaded, but I was able to give it the finishing touches it needed!  Thanks for asking suga!  How are your day so far?  

Have anybody seen L. Reed?  angry angry
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by Atreides(f): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2011
koolchicco:

I'll bet you are. . Aren't you a choirmaster too?
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by Atreides(f): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

(coughing loudly)

Altredis,

It was terrific!  It was a little uhmmm hardheaded, but I was able to give it the finishing touches it needed!  Thanks for asking suga!  How are your day so far?  

Have anybody seen L. Reed?  angry angry
My day's been okay. . I'm watching my soapie;Days-y'know,Days of our lives? Don't worry-Reed'll soon show up.
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by koolchicco: 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

(coughing loudly)

Need a cuppa water ma'am? tongue

Atreides:

I'll bet you are. . Aren't you a choirmaster too?

Singing is never my strong hold. cheesy
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by victoks(f): 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2011
Thinkin abt gettin married to him, ogunmodede oladapo,
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by LordReed(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2011
@Mrs.C
Right here mam. . .

@Atreides
Am good. Check your mail, sent five, some of them are a bit big though. How do you guys do serials? Men it ain't easy for me I just can't sit still. lol

koolchicco:

Envy kills you know. Don't hate I can't be you and you can't be me so go figure.
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by koolchicco: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2011
shocked angry undecided
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by Atreides(f): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2011
@Reed,just got them. Seriously dude,you are A-mazing! Thanks loads. . P.s-Do you have any others apart from Frank Herbert's stuff or do you have only sci-fi stuff?
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by LordReed(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
@Atreides
I've got all sorts. Sci-fi, Thriller/Horror, Action, Fantasy etc but I don't think I have romance stuff though, too icky for me. tongue
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by Atreides(f): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Atreides
I've got all sorts. Sci-fi, Thriller/Horror, Action, Fantasy etc but I don't think I have romance stuff though, too icky for me. tongue
Great! I don't like Romances either-they're too predictable. I mean i can read them,but only in small doses and only historicals. I'm more of a Robert Ludlum/Dan Brown kinda person. . Speaking of thrillers,d'you have any Nelson DeMille books?
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by LordReed(m): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2011
Yeah 2: The Generals Daughter and Plum Island. I've also got David Baldacci , Stephen King and Dean Koontz Stuff.

*Update just got a few more NDMs*
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by tulk2mi: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2011
rite now? am thinking of money
am thinking the isrealites should go back to slavery so dat anoda moses will be sent to save them. which will provoke God to send anoda mana 4rm heaven, calculating cost of production 4 mana = N0, potential customer all d christian all over 9ja + d world ova = BILLIONS
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by MrsChima1(f): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2011
L.Reed,

I got our picture developed and scanned. You like it?
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by Atreides(f): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Yeah 2: The Generals Daughter and Plum Island. I've also got David Baldacci , Stephen King and Dean Koontz Stuff.

*Update just got a few more NDMs*
OMG!!! Please send Nelson Demille's booka-as many as you can! grin grin. . David Baldacci's good-he's the one who wrote Absolute power,no? Stephen King and Dean are waay to scary. I like my bllod pressure just the way it is. Did you get my mail? Let's do this inbox. .
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by LordReed(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2011
@Mrs.C
ROTFLMAO!!! No wonder you thought I was aiming at the nyansh! LOL!

@Atreides
Hmmmm still nothing. But lemme see what I can do about send em to you. Kai PHCN don F-UP O!
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by Atreides(f): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2011
@Mrs. Chima aka Mama Chike,why,oh why did you upload that? That picture has traumatised me for life!
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by iyatrustee(f): 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

L.Reed,

I got our picture developed and scanned. You like it?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked oh what a romantic picture! i love it
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by jamace(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2011
Na wa o!!! shocked shocked
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by olas79(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2011
Peace, oneness, understanding and the love that will put the whole Nigerians together, both the Muslims and the Christians to tolerate each other.while we use this medium to pray for each other that GOD should uplift us together and expose the perpetrators of evils that hide their filthy habit that they live on under religious crisis and for these people, you know your selves,GOD is waiting for you.And to the foolish humans who allow them selves to be used as sacrificial lambs,well done. because they were born to be fools.You are not Muslims,ask your GOD what you are, ALLAH will tell you.you claim to be fighting for ALLAH, right? were you the ones that fought for ALLAH during the time of sodom and gommora,if GOD is going to destroy it's going to be you.that is not jihad you are exercising it's hell fire.YOU killed Muslims from other tribes, does that Justifies you? How many of the rich men from your tribe volunteered their children for the war. Wake up from your slumber! grin grin grin grin grin cry
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2011
I'm wondering how many ppl ACTUALLY wash their hands after touching cash/currency. undecided
Re: What Are You Thinking Now? by Atreides(f): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2011
I'm thinking bout killing my lecturer + wondering where Koolchicco,LReed and Mama Chimette aka Mrs Chima went to

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Have A Habit Of Saying Things Twice / Perfectly Working PS 3 Available For Sale / Genius Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.