Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

NDDC Calling For Apitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDDC Calling For Apitude Test (77270 Views)

Etisalat Still Calling For Phone Interview - Call Centre Agent / NDDC Calling For Interview / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by okuflexx5: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
I have met about 7 of us now. The issue is it is a very big & busy office complex (8 floors & several extensions) so we may not get to see all at once since we we're deployed individually to different depts. In any case, when next I visit the Admin Dept for any issue, I will find out for you. It's a promise. But emmm..yes, 3 each for Rivers & AkwaIbom, and 1 each for the rest, but I'll confirm.
u3fine:
Congratulations!!! Please try and find out the number of Admin andd Security Assistant employed or is it just the 3 or 15 of u that was employed for the both positions and from the 9 NDDC states.
Hope to hear from you
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by akinlolusewanu9(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2013
Job Opportunity:

Brandregimen sfs is a sale focused and merchandising company working with multinational agencies.

They are looking for people who are interested in joining and building a career in sales.

Responsibilities include:
1. Sales

Remuneration: minimum of N860,000 per annum excluding taxes and other incentives.

Requirements:

Candidates should have OND, HND, WASSCE and between the ages of 18-25yrs old

Candidate must be residents of Ekiti, Ado - Ekiti, Ondo and Akure State and know the terrain of these state very well.

Interested candidate should submit their CVs to motorizedsalesjob@brandregimensfs.com
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by networkrecharg: 7:02am On Aug 11, 2013
Shut up. I have seen d appointment letter. Its real, 15 new staff.

Dat nndc phone receptionist a diplomatic statement, to avoid hulabalu.

Bori01: stop this rumor nobody collect letter yet dont damage nddc image d way una damage nigeria image enough of this if you have letter go and work nddc will give letter very soon if nddc need 15 people they will not suffer thousands to all of you that have faith may God grant you your heart desire.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Bori01: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
network.recharg:
Shut up. I have seen d appointment letter. Its real, 15 new staff.

Dat nndc phone receptionist a diplomatic statement, to avoid hulabalu.

What is my business with letter or no letter. You suppose to shut up
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by afokstoomuci(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2013
Is dis house closed,don't giveup God wil do smtin new in our life soon in Jesus name amen
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by aledamilola: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Have they contacted internal security assist?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by aledamilola: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
okuflexx5: Hello guys,

I want to use this opportunity to advise you all who lost out in this race to find another opening elsewhere as God is still on the throne. I am suprised that despite evidence given by people like me, ada58, and fid1m (ofcourse we have met & known our real names) THAT WE HAVE NOT ONLY RECEIVED APPT LETTER, BUT ALSO LONG RESUMED OUR DUTIES in our various directorates; some of us still doubt this good news. There was no magomago done in any way! Infact senior staff keep wondering who gave us the connect. I truly believe that the consultants were honest and for the first time our NDDC mgt decided not to interfere in affairs delegated to their consultants. Above all, God was in control.

Good luck all!

ADMIN ASST II
NDDC H/Qs
Aba Rd, PHC
Do you know if nddc have contacted security asst.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers / Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job / Mansard Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.