Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1241328 members, 1646431 topics. Date: Friday, 19 September 2014 at 02:53 PM

Business Plan For Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Plan For Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory (1781 Views)

Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Machines 4 Sale / Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory: Small, Medium And Large Scale Business Plan / Cost Of Acquiring Palm Oil Extracting Machine (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Plan For Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory by ozornet: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2012
The attached document is a part of a business plan for establishing a very profitable palm kernel oil extracting factory.The full financial statements are not presented here. The complete Business Plan with all the production plans and financials will be given to serious and interested investors.With a hefty average annual rate of return of 150.03% and a payback period 1.4 years the project is good. The promoter of this project can be reached on 08037788438 and 08028606026. E-mail ozorprice1@yahoo.com
A hypothetical company and management team were used and Enugu was also used as the project location.The promoter can adapt the Business Plan to suite any investors budget and location in any part of West Africa especially where palm trees are grown. The promoter can also integrate palm kernel tree plantation and vegetable oil refinery projects into the Plan. If you are interested you can download and peruse the document.

Re: Business Plan For Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory by sonety2k(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2012
cool
Re: Business Plan For Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory by switosman(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2012
I downloaded your business plan but I am looking at starting small. I saw somewhere where you said you help someone start with 2million naira.
Re: Business Plan For Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory by ozornet: 9:55am On May 02, 2012
Yes Switosman, you can start with as small as 2 million naira. Just get in touch lets book an appointment. Call 08037788438 or 08028606026 and lets talk.
Re: Business Plan For Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory by emmyluv74: 7:50pm On May 14, 2012
Hi Ozornet,
I found the proposal very interesting and am convinced is the biz I want to do however the capital is far off for a starter like me. I have just N3 million don't know if there is any way I could still start up the biz.

Thx.
Re: Business Plan For Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory by ozornet: 5:01pm On May 15, 2012
Emmyluv74 yes you can start with 3m. Just give ma call on 08037788438 or 08028606026 Tanx

(0) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Stuff From America, But I Need A Cheap Shipping Company . / What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 200k? / Where To Shop For Bouncing Castle,mickey Mouse Xter/costume For Mascot In Dubai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.