Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Allah Is Not Great. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah Is Not Great. (1281 Views)

Somalis----are we not great / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Allah Is Not Great. by LogicMind: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2012
I know.

Murder and pedofilia and incest.

Not great.
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by whyx06(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2012
Logic Mind: I know.

Not great.
pls change d topic in other nt to b wt Almighty Allah who i worship....
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by LogicMind: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2012
whyx06:
pls change d topic in other nt to b wt Almighty Allah who i worship....

what?
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by ekwynwa: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2012

Not great.

Why? Allah is Arabic name for God.
Do you mean to say Mohammed?
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by Heathen(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2012

Not great.
huh? Bros you donot want 72 virgins? You nor like better thing!
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by LogicMind: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2012
ekwy nwa:

Why? Allah is Arabic name for God.
Do you mean to say Mohammed?

no, i mean allah
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by LogicMind: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2012
Heathen: huh? Bros you donot want 72 virgins? You nor like better thing!

back to sender.
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by ekwynwa: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2012
Logic Mind:

no, i mean allah

why? pls explain
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by LogicMind: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2012
ekwy nwa:

why? pls explain

they always shout allah arkbar to themselves as if repeating it every time will make allah great.

i am saying allah not arkbar

nothing he can do about it because he isn't.
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by Mutez90(m): 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2012
I cn c dat u r still black, ther is no other gob but ALLAH,pls wher can we locate whr jesus said his religion is christianity in ur bible? Who send jesus to his people?after death who r u goin to meet?
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by Gbamar(f): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2012
salam allaikum waramotullai wabaraku[peace and blessing of almighty allah {GOD} be upon you]
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by Gbamar(f): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2012

Not great.
COULD YOU PLEASE ELABORATE
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2012
Mutez90: I cn c dat u r still black, ther is no other gob but ALLAH,pls wher can we locate whr jesus said his religion is christianity in ur bible? Who send jesus to his people?after death who r u goin to meet?
If I'm lucky then I won't be meeting your mama with her string on !
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by Gbamar(f): 12:19am On Apr 08, 2012
[i][/i]
Logic Mind:

what?
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW IS THAT GOD IS GREAT.SAYING ALLAH IS NOT GREAT IS LIKE SAYING GOD DOESN'T EXIST. ([QURAN 2:21]O MANKIND! WORSHIP YOUR LORD [ALLAH],YOU CREATED YOU AND THOSE YOU WERE BEFORE YOU SO THAT YOU MAY BECOME AL MUTTAQUN[THE PIOUS].[QURAN 2:22] WHO HAS MADE THE EARTH A RESTING PLACE FOR YOU AND THE SKY AS CANOPY,AND SENT DOWN WATER[RAIN] FROM THE SKY AND BROUGHT FORTH THEREWITH FRUITS AS A PROVISION FOR YOU.THEN DO NOT SET UP RIVALS WITH ALLAH [IN WORSHIP]WHILE YOU KNOW[THAT HE ALONE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE WORSHIPPED]). MR LOGIC MIND ([BIBLE MATTHEW 19:17] SO HE SAID TO HIM, 'WHY DO YOU CALLED ME GOOD?NO ONE IS GOOD BUT ONE THAT IS GOD.BUT IF YOU WANT TO ENTER INTO LIFE KEEP COMMANDMENT.) IS GOD NOT GREAT-OF COURSE GOD [ALLAH] IS GREAT. YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE IS THAT ALLAH IS INTERPRETED AS GOD IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.GOD=ENGLISH. ALLAH=[ALHAROBIYAH] ARABIC.
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by Gbamar(f): 12:22am On Apr 08, 2012
Logic Mind:

they always shout allah arkbar to themselves as if repeating it every time will make allah great.

i am saying allah not arkbar

nothing he can do about it because he isn't.
ARE YOU SURE.THEN PROVE IT.
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by LogicMind: 1:13am On Apr 08, 2012
Gbamar: ARE YOU SURE.THEN PROVE IT.

well i just did.

you say he is

i say he isn't

meanwhile he shuts up and does nothing

nothing at all

what type of great being is that?
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by LogicMind: 1:16am On Apr 08, 2012
Gbamar: COULD YOU PLEASE ELABORATE

if you need elaboration on these points then your ignorance is really excessive and you can go back reading the one and only book your great allah dictated to an illiterate war monger.
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by Gbamar(f): 1:32am On Apr 08, 2012
Logic Mind:

well i just did.

you say he is

i say he isn't

meanwhile he shuts up and does nothing

nothing at all

what type of great being is that?
you just did what.(meaning he shuts up and does nothing). i asked for prove INGRATE
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by Gbamar(f): 1:39am On Apr 08, 2012
Logic Mind:

if you need elaboration on these points then your ignorance is really excessive and you can go back reading the one and only book your great allah dictated to an illiterate war monger.
SEE HOW INSINCERE YOU ARE TO YOURSELF.I REPLIED 3 OF YOUR COMMENTS AND YOU TREATED ONLY TWO ARE YOU THAT IGNORANT TO REPLY THE THIRD.
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by LogicMind: 1:42am On Apr 08, 2012
Gbamar: SEE HOW INSINCERE YOU ARE TO YOURSELF.I REPLIED 3 OF YOUR COMMENTS AND YOU TREATED ONLY TWO ARE YOU THAT IGNORANT TO REPLY THE THIRD.

I read those books as well. what can i say? if the book says it is thus what can i argue? it is written so it must be true.
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by LogicMind: 1:45am On Apr 08, 2012
Gbamar: [i][/i] WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW IS YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE IS THAT ALLAH IS INTERPRETED AS GOD IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.GOD=ENGLISH. ALLAH=[ALHAROBIYAH] ARABIC.

it was not a mistake.

allah, especially the one you worship is not great.
now you wish something bad will happen to me to show he is but alas nothing.
if i'm in front of you, you will probably kill me for blasphemy but that is exactly my point.
you do his dirty job. where is the greatness? why can't he do a few things himself?
why depend on men?

1 Like

Re: Allah Is Not Great. by LagosShia: 2:11am On Apr 08, 2012
please no one should bother replying to such provocative thread/words by this atheist "logic mind" who sounds like a 24/7 drunkard.leave him to make a fool out of himself.

Holy Quran 43:83
"So leave them to converse vainly and amuse themselves until they meet their Day which they are promised".
Re: Allah Is Not Great. by LogicMind: 2:19am On Apr 08, 2012
LagosShia: please no one should bother replying to such provocative thread/words by this atheist "logic mind" who sounds like a 24/7 drunkard.leave him to make a fool out of himself.

Holy Quran 43:83
"So leave them to converse vainly and amuse themselves until they meet their Day which they are promised".
run, run, run

(1)

The Atheist's 10 Commandments / Bionic Dance / THE PRODIGAL CHURCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.