Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission (198775 Views)

NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY 2012/2013 Academic Session POST UME / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Geniustic(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2012
Abayomin70: i usually ignor this thread bcus i cant be on the 3 to tread at once

Tosin sure have one
Gebuienstick have one
A guy too also have

It will come to a time when i wont b able to post on all tred i will just have to stick with which is d one of TOSINSURE
ok my guy...any news?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2012
Dont be lazy to read my post just tak your time to read and u wont regret

common question u guy will b asking
And dis the answer

The cut of mark to all faculty is 180 be it medicine,engineering,managment and social science,art every faculty is 180

And the 1month old strike has bin calloff yestaday so the postutmeform will be out any moment from now

I may come back here and tell you the reason y most people score 0 over 50 in oou post utme about 30% of candidate will defintly score zero or there result will be saying NO RECORD FOUND is not that you wont know d question you will know 70% of d question is it simple i mean very simple but they is sumtin u just av to FILL VERY wELL b4 anszerin d question and if u dont u will automaticallly score ZERO

I have more more more information but please let us have just one forum i can not just be typing all this one all forum so please let us all have one forum and i will kill you guys all what you need 20010/2011 set,2011/2012 set they all thank me and you all we tank me only if you all can be on 1 tred
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Geniustic(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2012
Abayomin70: Dont be lazy to read my post just tak your time to read and u wont regret

And dis the answer

The cut of mark to all faculty is 180 be it medicine,engineering,managment and social science,art every faculty is 180

And the 1month old strike has bin calloff yestaday so the postutmeform will be out any moment from now

I may come back here and tell you the reason y most people score 0 over 50 in oou post utme about 30% of candidate will defintly score zero or there result will be saying NO RECORD FOUND is not that you wont know d question you will know 70% of d question is it simple i mean very simple but they is sumtin u just av to FILL VERY wELL b4 anszerin d question and if u dont u will automaticallly score ZERO

I have more more more information but please let us have just one forum i can not just be typing all this one all forum so please let us all have one forum and i will kill you guys all what you need 20010/2011 set,2011/2012 set they all thank me and you all we tank me only if you all can be on 1 tred
tanx man... Ok tell us d post utme trick.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by mike404(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2012
Please I want to know when OOU CESAP form is going to be on sale... Help!!!
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 7:38am On Apr 19, 2012
Geniustic: tanx man... Ok tell us d post utme trick.
later
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 7:41am On Apr 19, 2012
mike404: Please I want to know when OOU CESAP form is going to be on sale... Help!!!
stand up now and come to school now the form is going to close any moment from now they have been selling it since january
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by ganganawuj: 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
Gud day frnds in d house.Pls i am an aspirant of ur schl.I jst want to no if as an NCE holder i can apply into d schl to further my education.2ndly frnds,i also like to no if i can go ahead in purchasing d D.E form and fill in it awaiting result as i 've already registered for d june/july neco xamz coming soon cos im yet to make jst my english paper.Thanks as u contribute frnds.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by draj93(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2012
Abayomin70: Dont be lazy to read my post just tak your time to read and u wont regret

And dis the answer

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by draj93(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2012
[quote author=draj93][/quote]
i love this thread, please i want to know the month for the post utme and the amount of question we should expect. kudos bros.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2012
ganganawuj: Gud day frnds in d house.Pls i am an aspirant of ur schl.I jst want to no if as an NCE holder i can apply into d schl to further my education.2ndly frnds,i also like to no if i can go ahead in purchasing d D.E form and fill in it awaiting result as i 've already registered for d june/july neco xamz coming soon cos im yet to make jst my english paper.Thanks as u contribute frnds.
guy if you are very sure i mean very sure u will make your english in the neco exam u ar to do u can collect it and you can use NCE as a DE student that depend on the name of the schoool please what is d name of the school u get the NCE result becus OOU dont accept student from some specify instititution
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2012
draj93:
i love this thread, please i want to know the month for the post utme and the amount of question we should expect. kudos bros.
drag dont worry the questions are very simple dont bother to read at all

Oou wont ask you wat is economic,commer or pure maths

All your question will be based on english,current affairs,primary school math which is quantitative

i have not yet seen your request my facebook id is

Sekzy1k@yahoo.com that is my facebook id
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by dhyaniel(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
Abayomin70: drag dont worry the questions are very simple dont bother to read at all

All your question will be based on english,current affairs,primary school math which is quantitative

please the issue of not reading i dont understand at all. Please give example of current affairs they going to ask please
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2012
dhyaniel: please the issue of not reading i dont understand at all. Please give example of current affairs they going to ask please
dhyaniel u dont worry if u have COMMON SENSE u will pass it i swear is not add is very very simple but most people do score 0/50

I wont tell u d reason y some people score 0/50 now i will tell u 2wiks to d exam so that u wont forget

My own time i was ask
What is the capital of indian
Where is world bank the anwsers there then was washinton,usa,newyork, u just hav to choose one
Who is minister of finance
Who was on 5naira

See the questions are simple i wont lie for you if u are an average student u will pass

The area that may give u problem is the maths so to be on a safer syd i no dis sound crazy go and be working on primary 1 to 3 maths called QUANTITATIVE that is the area they set there question
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by ganganawuj: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
I passd out from oyo state collg.of education,so do i stand d chance of gaining admissn to ur schl.?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 7:44am On Apr 20, 2012
is a recognise school den go take you but the problem is just ur awaiting in english
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by draj93(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2012
Abayomin70: drag dont worry the questions are very simple dont bother to read at all

i'v sent it. name: esan abraham draj. thanks.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Geniustic(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2012
Abayomin70: dhyaniel u dont worry if u have COMMON SENSE u will pass it i swear is not add is very very simple but most people do score 0/50

I wont tell u d reason y some people score 0/50 now i will tell u 2wiks to d exam so that u wont forget

My own time i was ask
Where is world bank the anwsers there then was washinton,usa,newyork, u just hav to choose one
Who was on 5naira

See the questions are simple i wont lie for you if u are an average student u will pass

The area that may give u problem is the maths so to be on a safer syd i no dis sound crazy go and be working on primary 1 to 3 maths called QUANTITATIVE that is the area they set there question
guy i dey hail o...but i pray make d questions dey easy o.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2012
draj93:

i'v sent it. name: esan abraham draj. thanks.
ok i don accept am
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2012
Geniustic: guy i dey hail o...but i pray make d questions dey easy o.
no wooryy is all simple questions
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by dhyaniel(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2012
Abayomin70: dhyaniel u dont worry if u have COMMON SENSE u will pass it i swear is not add is very very simple but most people do score 0/50

My own time i was ask
Who was on 5naira

thanks bro i pray that the questns 2 be more smpler than those questns they asked in you own set
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by draj93(m): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2012
[quote author=draj93][/quote]
any news, i would like to know what semester they are now and when are they writing the post utme exam. because i'm sick and tired of staying at home.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
draj93:
any news, i would like to know what semester they are now and when are they writing the post utme exam. because i'm sick and tired of staying at home.
still in first semester exams hold nest month if there is no strike
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Emmaesty(f): 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2012
@ Abayomi70 I chose Oou as my second choice and am not an indigene. . Pls am I safe?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2012
you are safe what do u score in jamb and your depatment
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by dhyaniel(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2012
Please any news i am sick of staying at home
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Emmaesty(f): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2012
Abayomin70: you are safe what do u score in jamb and your depatment
I scored 226 and my course is mass comm
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2012
t

to those who have been uttering nonsense about my school i wil say u av just committed fallacy of appeal to popular feeling(argumentum ad populum). it may be the case that my skul is stil growing in terms of structure for now but it is not the case that we re not among the best five uni in terms of education..it has been noticed that some years back oou products have been dominating the law skul with a first class amongst products of ibadan, unilag, and so on..let me tell u the recent case of an oou law student who passed out wit 2nd class lower came out in d law skul wit a 1st class of 5 gcpa where were ur unilag products?..see let me tell u a 2nd class graduate of oou is a first class anywhere..let me tell u a scenario that happened when ibadan hosted the mighty skuls in nigeria likes of unilag and unilorin a debate whose topic was ''Globalization'' my 3rd class political science 300l student did my skul great by disgracing ur so called ilorin, ibadan, and unilag first class students..a 3rd class who was able to discuss globaliztion in nine angles, explained in french and mesmerized d audience by capin it in greek where were ur so called best skuls..i rather remain in a tough learning environment and gain dan boasting of the best structure without anything to show for it...my name is auguste comte
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Tosinsure: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2012
Yaungdee: t

to those who have been uttering nonsense about my school i wil say u av just committed fallacy of appeal to popular feeling(argumentum ad populum). it may be the case that my skul is stil growing in terms of structure for now but it is not the case that we re not among the best five uni in terms of education..it has been noticed that some years back oou products have been dominating the law skul with a first class amongst products of ibadan, unilag, and so on..let me tell u the recent case of an oou law student who passed out wit 2nd class lower came out in d law skul wit a 1st class of 5 gcpa where were ur unilag products?..see let me tell u a 2nd class graduate of oou is a first class anywhere..let me tell u a scenario that happened when ibadan hosted the mighty skuls in nigeria likes of unilag and unilorin a debate whose topic was ''Globalization'' my 3rd class political science 300l student did my skul great by disgracing ur so called ilorin, ibadan, and unilag first class students..a 3rd class who was able to discuss globaliztion in nine angles, explained in french and mesmerized d audience by capin it in greek where were ur so called best skuls..i rather remain in a tough learning environment and gain dan boasting of the best structure without anything to show for it...my name is auguste comte
i dey feel you my guy, but what about the issue of strike?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2012
Tosinsure:
i dey feel you my guy, but what about the issue of strike?
the one and only problem of the strike is the vc but the new government is looking into it...
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Yaungdee(m): 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2012
Basic:
Of course, I succceeded. However, if I had enough enlightenment before going in there, I wouldn't have considered the place as an option. That's why I'll advise even my enemy beforehand not to go to that school. I'm now in UNILAG, studying Medicine and the difference is like that between paradise and hell.
As for the experience you claimed you gained in OOU, go to other schools and you'll gain much sweeter experience.
@Jambites, I used 5 years in OOU, so I know what I'm saying (not gainsay). Don't say you were not informed!!!
i couldnt believe my eyes when i read ur disaster, yeah it was how can an intellectual spend 5 years even in d worst skul in d world and still went ahead to re-study such course in anoda uni i tink d problem is u..u mean u wasted five years without gaining anything? Oh my bad! Without been told i should knw u passed out wit a very poor grade dats y u re re-running d course..to be able to convince more just tell me one sensible reason why uve got dz feeling for my grat skul...structure, fee, d indigenes? Just tell cos i wouldnt knw..auguste comte

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99) (Reply)

What GPA Is 2nd Class Upper / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.