Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission (200726 Views)

NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY 2012/2013 Academic Session POST UME / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by OlammyAyobammy: 10:48am On Jun 12, 2012
Abayomin70: SEE SO MANY PEOPLE SHOWING JAMES BOMB

SEE WE BOTH ALL START DIS TRED TOGETHER DONT LET ANYBODY START FOOLING U AND B GIVING U RUNG INFORMATION

THE POST JAMB FORM IS OUT FOR 5000 AND 500 FOR BANK COMMISSINON PLS AND PLS IF U LOVE UR SELF COME DOWN TO D SCHOOL UR SELF AND BUY IT ONLY INSIDE THE WEMA BANK INSIDE MINI CAMPUS OR SKYE BANK IN IJEBU ODE DATS IS IF U LIK UR SELF SI MANY ERROR IS GOING TO OCCUR IF U BUY IT ELSE WHERE AND PLS IF U NO U DONT HAVE WHERE TO LEEP WEN U COME JUS HALLA AT ME MY ROOM IS VACANT IS JUST FOR U TO PASS A NIGHT

SO MANY OF ALL OOU STUDENT NAIRALAND MEMBA NO ME AND DY LISTEN TO WAT I SAY SOME WONT ABIDE WITH IT AND AV PROBLEM AND COME BACK AND STAT ASKING FOR HELP WEN THEY DO D RUNG TIN PLSSSSSSS I AM BEGGING WIT D NAME OF GOD COME TO SCHOOL AND BUY THE FORM AND COME STRAIGHT TO MY SHOP AND PRINT IT OUT

THIS ARE D REASON Y U SHOULD BUY IT HERE URSELF IN WEMA BANK INSIDE MINI CAMPUS AND SKYE BANK IN IJEBU ODE

1...AV SEEEN SO MANY CASE WHEREBY U SEND MONEY TO SOMENE TO BUY FORM 4 U THEY WIL SPEND THE MONEY AND GIVE U FAKE WHREBY U WILL DO THE EXAM BUT WONT SEE UR RESULT I AV SEEN SO SO SO SOO MANY CASE LIKE THAT
2...IF U DONT BUY IT HERE WEN TRYING TO FILL IT,IT WILL BE SAYING STUDENT HAVE NOT PAID POST UTME FORM
3....SINE 2009/2010 SESSION WE HAVE BIN USING A STABLE SITE AND THE SITE U ARE USING NOW IS VERY UNSTABLE SO THEER4 SO MANY ERROR WILL HAPPEN WEN FILLING IT AND U WILL AV TO BUY ANODA FORM

DONT EVA TRY FILLING IT URSELF SO DAT U WONT MAKE MISTAKE JUST COME DOWN FROM LAGOS AS EARLY AS 6;00AM DEN U GET HERE AROUND 9;00AM DEN AFTER GETTING THE FORM FROM MINI CAMPUS JUST COME STRAIGHT DOWN TO MY SHOP IN MAIN CAMPUS PS

ADREESS OF HOW TO GET TO WEMA BANK IN MINI CAMPUS
FROM OSHODI TAKE A BUS GOING TO AGO-IWOYE DROP AT AGO-IWOYE GARAGE,DEN TAKE A BIKE GOING TO MINI-CAMPUS (50NAIRA at most)dont let dem scam,DEN U WILL WEMA BANK WITH MANY CROWD IN FRONT OF IT

ADRESS TO MY OWN SHOP AFTER BUYING UR PIN IN WEMA BANK
COME OUTSIDE MINI CAMPUS GATE BY UR LEFT U WILL SO MANY CAB ALL OF DEN ARE GOING TO PS(PAMANET SITE)(50NAIRA STABLE PRICE)TELL D DRIVER U ARE DROPING AT ADMIN,IF U DROP IN ADMIN ASK FOR THE VC OFFICE,WEN U GET THERE ASK FOR WHERE THEY ARE DOING PHOTOCOPY AND EATING,IF U GET TO D BUILDING WHERE THEY ARE EATING AND DOING PHOTOCOPY GO TO D BACK OF THE SHOP AND U WILL SEE ME UNDER A BIG BLUE UNBRELLA OR IF U GET TO THE SHOP WHERE THEY ARE EATING AND DOING FOTOCOPY ASK FOR ABAYOMI OR CALL ME 08051401750
so i cnt gt it4rm skyebnk n regsta online?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by olarsunky(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2012
Abayomi is dis form nt sold in lagos
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2012
Olammy Ayobammy: so i cnt gt it4rm skyebnk n regsta online?
u guys tink i dont av job abiiiiiiiii

I spent my precious time typing all those message and u can not take ur time reading it
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by oyedun82(m): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
WTF! I just paid #5500 now and i saw up post mr abayomi, bt 've nt register it wat wil i do, pls i take permision 4rm office and i dont want any prob
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by oyedun82(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2012
oyedun82: WTF! I just paid #5500 now and i saw up post mr abayomi, bt 've nt register it wat wil i do, pls i take permision 4rm office and i dont want any prob
pls ansa me pls
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by oyedun82(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2012
oyedun82: WTF! I just paid #5500 now and i saw up post mr abayomi, bt 've nt register it wat wil i do, pls i take permision 4rm office and i dont want any prob
pls ansa me pls, i dont want any error and we ar many in dat bank dat came 4 oou p.utme
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2012
oyedun82: pls ansa me pls, i dont want any error and we ar many in dat bank dat came 4 oou p.utme
once u av paid den go for it
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2012
http://www.ooupostutme.com.ng dat is d syt they will b using dis session but is dis one we av bin using all dis while
oou.recordsoft.org/postutmeform
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by OlammyAyobammy: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2012
Abayomin70: http://www.ooupostutme.com.ng dat is d syt they will b using dis session but is dis one we av bin using all dis while
oou.recordsoft.org/postutmeform
k10x.i gt it nw
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by olarsunky(m): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2012
Oyedun is d bank in lagos nd where precisely
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by PrinceAdeoluwa(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2012
If will want 2 check our result re ll actually going 2 mk payment or by any scratch card b4 checking it?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by oyedun82(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2012
olarsunky: Oyedun is d bank in lagos nd where precisely
yes, ikorodu precisely
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2012
PLS TAKE UR TIME TO READ CAREFULLY AND TRUST ME,IF U TRUST ME U WONT FAIL

THEY ARE SOMANY TINS BIN CHANGE AGAIN ON DIS ISSUE OF OOU POST JAMB

SEE I WILL ADVICE U ALL NOT TO COME DIS WEEK I WANT U ALL TO COME ON MONDAY BCUS WE MAY WAKE UP TOMORO AND SEE ANODA CHANGE THIS ARE D LIST OF THE CHANGES MADE
1---B4 IT WAS ONLY 2 BANKS THAT ARE SELLING IT NOW IS NOW 5 BANKS
DIS ARE D LIST OF THE BANKS SELLING IT AND THE ACCOUNT NUMBA U WILL PAY IT
1---UBA 1000394124
2---FCMB 0132038024
3---FIRST BANK 2011375386
4---WEMA BANK 0120519587
5---SKY BANK 1770842491

2---the website av bin changed again dis d new site oou.recordsoft.org/postutme

so pleas chill till monday u acn all come down on monday and go back on wednesday bus it is 3 days u will spend in ago iwye bcus the school managment said u will wait for at least 48 hours b4 u can print it out online

AND IS CLOSING ON THE 22 OF DIS MONTH

EXAM DATE
26 JUNE 2012 TIME 10 AM FACUTY OF ART,FACTULY OF EDUCATION ART,FACULTY OF LAW CENTER MAIN CAMPUS

27 JUNE 2012 TIM 10AM FAC OF SCIENCE,FAC OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE,COLLEGE OF HEATH,FACULTY OF PHAMACY,COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES,FAC OF EDUCATION SCIENCE CENTER MAIN CAMPUS

28 JUNE 2012 TIME 10AM FAC OF SOCIAL AND MANAGMENT SCIENCE,FACULTY OF EDUCATION SOCILA AND MANAGMENT SCIEN CENTEER MAIN CAMPUS

FOR DIRECT ENTRY STUDENT IF U DONT HAV MINIMUM OF UPPER CREDIT THE SCHOOL ASK U TO BACK OFF

PPLSSSS I AM BEGGING U AGAIN DONT COME DIS WEEK I DONT WANT U TO HAVE PROBLEM and lastly if u come dis week u wont have where to sleep over the night bcus my girl friend will be around and she is going back on sunday so please chill till monday so dat u wont have problem on ur form and so dat u will av where to sleep over night if u come on monday but pls dont let it pass monday

and listen again if u are coming to buy it dont bordda to come to ago iwoye again just go straigt to ijebu ode

from oshodi just take a bus going to ijebu ode drop at last bus top called LAGOS GARAGE
den take a bike to any of these banks and buy ur post utme form all those bank are all in one single road so there wont be so much crowd there
1---UBA 1000394124
2---FCMB 0132038024
4---WEMA BANK 0120519587
5---SKY BANK 1770842491

bcus if u come down here to ago iwoye to buy d crowd will be too much and and ijebu ode are d main branch of the banks in ago iwoye and ijebu ode is also the nearest town to ago iwoye

den after getin the form den if u like u can come to my shop for print out that is if u like oooooo
dis d adresss to my shop
after getting ur form from the bank in ijebu ode take a bike going to ibadan garage (at most 50naira),ask for where u will enter cab going to ago iwoye (250naira stable price)drop at d last bus top,den ask for where u will enter bus going inside the school main campus also called pamanent site (40naira stable price),den the student siting beside u dat u are droping at admin,IF U DROP IN ADMIN ASK FOR THE VC OFFICE,WEN U GET THERE
ASK FOR WHERE THEY ARE DOING PHOTOCOPY AND
EATING,IF U GET TO D BUILDING WHERE THEY ARE
EATING AND DOING PHOTOCOPY GO TO D BACK OF
THE SHOP AND U WILL SEE ME UNDER A BIG BLUE
UNBRELLA OR IF U GET TO THE SHOP WHERE THEY ARE EATING AND DOING FOTOCOPY ASK FOR
ABAYOMI OR CALL ME 08051401750

ask me any question i am at ur service i mean any useless question and i will anser and pls dont come dis week ooooo my girl friend day my side and na sunday she day go back so please chill till mnday u can all come down on monday and u will go back on wednesday bcus u will wait for at least 48 hours bfor u can register it and print so u are going to spend 3 days in ago iwoye

ONLY GOD COULD REWARD ME OF ALL THIS TINS AM DOING AND MOST OF U WILL BE ADMITTED AND U WILL SEE ME INSIDE CAMPUS AND DO AS IF U DONT KNOW ME AT ALL NA GOD GO REWARD ME AMEN
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by timidman(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
Olabisi onabanjo university well its full ☀̤̣̈̇f stress but You later enjoy yourself after schl, You can face any struggle anytime and day I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d nearest future, so u that re I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ unilag thinkin ☀̤̣̈̇f paradis its all abt time okay.my advice 4 u guys is just †̥ be focus on your studies anywhere u fin ur self.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by PrinceAdeoluwa(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
Abayomin70: PLS TAKE UR TIME TO READ CAREFULLY AND TRUST ME,IF U TRUST ME U WONT FAIL

THEY ARE SOMANY TINS BIN CHANGE AGAIN ON DIS ISSUE OF OOU POST JAMB

SEE I WILL ADVICE U ALL NOT TO COME DIS WEEK I WANT U ALL TO COME ON MONDAY BCUS WE MAY WAKE UP TOMORO AND SEE ANODA CHANGE THIS ARE D LIST OF THE CHANGES MADE
1---B4 IT WAS ONLY 2 BANKS THAT ARE SELLING IT NOW IS NOW 5 BANKS
DIS ARE D LIST OF THE BANKS SELLING IT AND THE ACCOUNT NUMBA U WILL PAY IT
1---UBA 1000394124
2---FCMB 0132038024
4---WEMA BANK 0120519587
5---SKY BANK 1770842491

2---the website av bin changed again dis d new site oou.recordsoft.org/postutme

so pleas chill till monday u acn all come down on monday and go back on wednesday bus it is 3 days u will spend in ago iwye bcus the school managment said u will wait for at least 48 hours b4 u can print it out online

AND IS CLOSING ON THE 22 OF DIS MONTH

EXAM DATE
26 JUNE 2012 TIME 10 AM FACUTY OF ART,FACTULY OF EDUCATION ART,FACULTY OF LAW CENTER MAIN CAMPUS

27 JUNE 2012 TIM 10AM FAC OF SCIENCE,FAC OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE,COLLEGE OF HEATH,FACULTY OF PHAMACY,COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES,FAC OF EDUCATION SCIENCE CENTER MAIN CAMPUS

28 JUNE 2012 TIME 10AM FAC OF SOCIAL AND MANAGMENT SCIENCE,FACULTY OF EDUCATION SOCILA AND MANAGMENT SCIEN CENTEER MAIN CAMPUS

FOR DIRECT ENTRY STUDENT IF U DONT HAV MINIMUM OF UPPER CREDIT THE SCHOOL ASK U TO BACK OFF

PPLSSSS I AM BEGGING U AGAIN DONT COME DIS WEEK I DONT WANT U TO HAVE PROBLEM and lastly if u come dis week u wont have where to sleep over the night bcus my girl friend will be around and she is going back on sunday so please chill till monday so dat u wont have problem on ur form and so dat u will av where to sleep over night if u come on monday but pls dont let it pass monday

and listen again if u are coming to buy it dont bordda to come to ago iwoye again just go straigt to ijebu ode

from oshodi just take a bus going to ijebu ode drop at last bus top called LAGOS GARAGE
den take a bike to any of these banks and buy ur post utme form all those bank are all in one single road so there wont be so much crowd there
1---UBA 1000394124
2---FCMB 0132038024
4---WEMA BANK 0120519587
5---SKY BANK 1770842491

bcus if u come down here to ago iwoye to buy d crowd will be too much and and ijebu ode are d main branch of the banks in ago iwoye and ijebu ode is also the nearest town to ago iwoye

den after getin the form den if u like u can come to my shop for print out that is if u like oooooo
dis d adresss to my shop
after getting ur form from the bank in ijebu ode take a bike going to ibadan garage (at most 50naira),ask for where u will enter cab going to ago iwoye (250naira stable price)drop at d last bus top,den ask for where u will enter bus going inside the school main campus also called pamanent site (40naira stable price),den the student siting beside u dat u are droping at admin,IF U DROP IN ADMIN ASK FOR THE VC OFFICE,WEN U GET THERE
ASK FOR WHERE THEY ARE DOING PHOTOCOPY AND
EATING,IF U GET TO D BUILDING WHERE THEY ARE
EATING AND DOING PHOTOCOPY GO TO D BACK OF
THE SHOP AND U WILL SEE ME UNDER A BIG BLUE
UNBRELLA OR IF U GET TO THE SHOP WHERE THEY ARE EATING AND DOING FOTOCOPY ASK FOR
ABAYOMI OR CALL ME 08051401750

ask me any question i am at ur service i mean any useless question and i will anser and pls dont come dis week ooooo my girl friend day my side and na sunday she day go back so please chill till mnday u can all come down on monday and u will go back on wednesday bcus u will wait for at least 48 hours bfor u can register it and print so u are going to spend 3 days in ago iwoye

ONLY GOD COULD REWARD ME OF ALL THIS TINS AM DOING AND MOST OF U WILL BE ADMITTED AND U WILL SEE ME INSIDE CAMPUS AND DO AS IF U DONT KNOW ME AT ALL NA GOD GO REWARD ME AMEN
so one cant get d form here in Lagos. Oga oooo
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by olarsunky(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
abayomi i called d numba nd dey said ur no does nt exist my sista is going to get 4 me tomawo
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
olarsunky: abayomi i called d numba nd dey said ur no does nt exist my sista is going to get 4 me tomawo
sorry may n u ar calin d rung numba dis my real numba

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by DAYLAYOLONADE(m): 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2012
abayomin pls wat of if i cn get d form here in lag nd register it online in cafe or is it conpusre 4 me 2 com 2 ago iwoye 2 do d registration cos 1 of my frnd get is own ui registration form in lag nd register it in lag or watz ur advise?watin 4 ur reply.tanxs
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by japandman: 7:48am On Jun 14, 2012
CHEAPEST NIN VERIFICATION

Verify NIN & print slip *@#150*

Search with
**Name, Date of Birth & Gender*
**Phone number*
**NIN*

*NB: You can fund wallet as low as #200*

_No hidden/extra printing cost_

Join/Visit:
https:///DNy4VIyfNqrJQzpLVlFNl6
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by japandman: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2012
@daylay, u can purchase d form anywhere nationwide @ designated banks bt its advisable to buy it near d schl incase there is any prob.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by OlammyAyobammy: 8:03am On Jun 14, 2012
Abayomin10x.pls bro acountn/acountancy is in which faculty among d listed 1c.so i'l no which2go4
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by OlammyAyobammy: 8:08am On Jun 14, 2012
japandman: @daylay, u can purchase d form anywhere nationwide @ designated banks bt its advisable to buy it near d schl incase there is any prob.
so if i gt it here,der mite b problms of regstrtn.k.bt which wil i do mine.acountn/acountancy.d administratn facultys nt on d list.tel me pls
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by OlammyAyobammy: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2012
Which d8?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2012
u can all ask me any question on facebook is not compulsory u should always call me dis my name on facebook on facebook
SEKZY1K@YAHOO.COM
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by olarsunky(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2012
Olammy d date is 26th of dis mnth main campus social nd management science
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by DAYLAYOLONADE(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2012
@japandman,u advise i shd com down 2 sch(ago iwoye main campus) 2 do d registration abi.but is called online registration we ar supose 2 buy d form in d designated bank nationwide nd register it online anywere cos 1 of my guy buy nd register is ui form in lagos nd deir is no prob.watin 4 ur reply nd
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by idcrown: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2012
OOU POST-UTME EXAM REGISTRATION IS OUT!
THE DETAILS AT THE OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY WEBSITE, www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng, IS PRESENTED BELOW FOR
YOUR NECESSARY INFORMATION:

Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who made the University their 1st or 2nd choice in the 2012/2013 Academic year. The screening shall be conducted on Tuesday 26th, Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th June, 2012 respectively.

ELIGIBILITY

The following shall be eligible for the screening:

1. Only UTME candidates that picked the University as their first or second choice with a minimum score of 180 in the 2012/2013 UTME Results.

2. Candidates with ‘A’ Level Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission into the University.

3. Candidates on the Pre-Degree Science Programme of the University who had taken UTME with a mimimum score of 180 in the 2012/2013 UTME result.

4. Candidates who possess Diploma of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission into the University.

5. Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied for Direct Entry admission into the University.

DETAILS OF THE SCREENING

DATE

PROGRAMMES/COURSES

VENUE

TIME

Tuesday 26th June, 2012

Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Education (Arts)
Faculty of Law

Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye

10.00 a. m.
10.00 a. m.
10.00 a. m.

Wednesday 27th June, 2012

Faculty of Science
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
College of Health Sciences
Faculty of Pharmacy
College of Engineering and Enivornmental Studies
College of Agricultural Sciences
Faculty of Education (Science)

Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye

10.00 a.m.
10.00 a.m.
10.00 a.m.
10.00 a.m.
10.00 a.m.
10.00 a.m.
10.00 a.m.

Thursday 28th June, 2012

Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
Faculty of Education (Social & Management Sciences)

Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye

Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye

10.00 a.m.

10.00 a.m.

MODE OF REGISTRATION

1. Each eligible candidate for the screening will pay the sum of N5, 000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) for the Post-UTME fee directly into the following accounts:

Bank Name Account No.

i) United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc 1000394124

ii) First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Plc 0132038024

on or before Friday 22nd of June, 2012 using their FULL NAMES (IN CAPITAL LETTERS) as it appears on the JAMB slip. Example: BALOGUN BABATUNDE ABIOLA

2. Visit the University Registration Website:

oou.recordsoft.org/postutme

and printout your Post-UTME examinationslip at least 48hours after payment at the Bank.

3. Each candidate shall bring along the following to the venue of the screening:

E-registration slip for UTME/DE 2012/2013 session.
The Printout for the POST-UTME Registration form.
HB pencil and eraser.

Candidates are to arrive the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.

Signed
MR. ‘FEMI OYEWOLE
REGISTRAR
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2012
idcrown: OOU POST-UTME EXAM REGISTRATION IS OUT!
THE DETAILS AT THE OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY WEBSITE, www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng, IS PRESENTED BELOW FOR
YOUR NECESSARY INFORMATION:

Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who made the University their 1st or 2nd choice in the 2012/2013 Academic year. The screening shall be conducted on Tuesday 26th, Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th June, 2012 respectively.

ELIGIBILITY

The following shall be eligible for the screening:

1. Only UTME candidates that picked the University as their first or second choice with a minimum score of 180 in the 2012/2013 UTME Results.

2. Candidates with ‘A’ Level Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission into the University.

3. Candidates on the Pre-Degree Science Programme of the University who had taken UTME with a mimimum score of 180 in the 2012/2013 UTME result.

4. Candidates who possess Diploma of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission into the University.

5. Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied for Direct Entry admission into the University.

DETAILS OF THE SCREENING

DATE

PROGRAMMES/COURSES

VENUE

TIME

Tuesday 26th June, 2012

Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Education (Arts)
Faculty of Law

Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye

10.00 a. m.
10.00 a. m.
10.00 a. m.

Wednesday 27th June, 2012

Faculty of Science
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
College of Health Sciences
Faculty of Pharmacy
College of Engineering and Enivornmental Studies
College of Agricultural Sciences
Faculty of Education (Science)

Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye

10.00 a.m.
10.00 a.m.
10.00 a.m.
10.00 a.m.
10.00 a.m.
10.00 a.m.
10.00 a.m.

Thursday 28th June, 2012

Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
Faculty of Education (Social & Management Sciences)

Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye

Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye

10.00 a.m.

10.00 a.m.

MODE OF REGISTRATION

1. Each eligible candidate for the screening will pay the sum of N5, 000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) for the Post-UTME fee directly into the following accounts:

Bank Name Account No.

i) United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc 1000394124

ii) First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Plc 0132038024

on or before Friday 22nd of June, 2012 using their FULL NAMES (IN CAPITAL LETTERS) as it appears on the JAMB slip. Example: BALOGUN BABATUNDE ABIOLA

2. Visit the University Registration Website:

and printout your Post-UTME examinationslip at least 48hours after payment at the Bank.

3. Each candidate shall bring along the following to the venue of the screening:

E-registration slip for UTME/DE 2012/2013 session.
The Printout for the POST-UTME Registration form.
HB pencil and eraser.

Candidates are to arrive the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.

Signed
MR. ‘FEMI OYEWOLE
REGISTRAR
guy u are giving dem a wrong website

ask and it shall be givien onto u
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
a guy call me today asking me for the site to fill d form

dis d website

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2012
a guy came to my shop yestaday here from nairaland is name is dammy i ask im to go and buy it in ijebu ode and he caled me he as get it ,,,,,,,,,so please dammy notify urself i wan to tell u sometin about d form u purchase
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2012
after getting the oou post utme form in bank it is going to take 48 hours b4 u can do anytin online so i guess most of u are just going to drop it for me with ur passport,jamb result,o level result so dat u wont waste ur time waiting in ago iwoye
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by tosins(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
Is there anyone here who has fill and print out the form.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (99) (Reply)

All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.