Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Really Want To Know If This Illuminati Issue Is True. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Really Want To Know If This Illuminati Issue Is True. (824 Views)

Wizkid An Illuminati Member? / Olamide - Ilefo Illuminati (Video) / Is Olamide Now A Member Of The Illuminati? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Really Want To Know If This Illuminati Issue Is True. by adadivvy(f): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2012
Illuminati issue is something I would like to talk about since it may affect what we hear and see their message in a devilish way. I watched the documentary on music industry and stars who are alleged to members and its quite convincing. Like jay-Z and Sasha Fierce, lady gaga etc and I heard our Nigerian artiste too are members like Month hits, tonto dike,etc. Is it wise to listen to them and what good will it to our children?

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Family Entertainment presents: Eldino, Shantell And Johnbosco / Download: Yq – Oni Reason / Mazzy Queen - The Rise Of The Enugu Singing Siren!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.