Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Business Opportunities In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunities In Nigeria (4504 Views)

Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria / Great Business Opportunities: Abuja Technology Village / 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunities In Nigeria by Floomer99(m): 4:45am On Nov 04, 2007
Are there any business opportunities for Americans in Nigeria?
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2007
I don't think that is a question anyone in this forum can answer. This is something you would have to investigate first-hand. As with every developing country, Nigeria has a wealth of business opportunities. All you need to do is find them (Getting someone to find them for you would just be a waste of time and money, and may deter you from ever investing in Nigeria again.)

I'd suggest you book a trip to Nigeria, walk the roads and see the country through the eyes of the average common Nigerian. What are the things that they need to make life more tolerable? In the West, business is created when people satisfy the wants of others. This is profitable. In Nigeria, you can provide for the wants of people, but you will only appeal to a select few. To appeal to a wider market, try and look out for the needs of people, and work out ways to meet these needs.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria by Floomer99(m): 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2007
I do want to go to Nigeria sometime in the Next year,
Thanks for your help.
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria by IykeD(m): 7:00am On Nov 08, 2007
I think the place to get authoritative answer to your question is the Nigerian Consulte in US.You can access the website, don't have at hand now but will proide it for you if so desire, Best of luck as you come to nigeria, it's flowing with milk and honey especially for foreigners.
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria by tflow: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2007
there are so many lucrative businesses in nigeria, but it all depend on your capital, so i think you should try and make a personal reserch. god bless niaja
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria by obua: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2007
Nigeria has the greatest investment potential on the African continent.
Large population with a growing middle class, young dynamic workforce,weak industrial base
Very high profit margins and expanding banking sector.
I can advise parttime on good areas for investment depending on capital available for investment.
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria by herbsman(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2007
Virtually all parts of the economy has been jump-started,banking,agric,mortgage,aviation,nollywood,music,I.T.,telecoms,media n many more.

I have a strong eye on the clothing and footwear brand where a comatose state is being experienced in Merchandising.
Yes we av world class designers but there are not merchandising.

Let me have ur e-mail address and forward my business plan to you for your perusal.

(1) (Reply)

ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? / . / How To Disable A Stolen ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.