Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? (5470 Views)

Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? / Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years / SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? by suremic(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2012
My heart is very heavy as I write to you. I don’t know what to do or who to trust any longer. This world is not a place where you trust people, especially people close to you.

I am so disappointed and disillusioned. What should I do? My mother and younger sister are trying to shield me from the hurt and heartache as they have refused to tell me what they saw. But I heard everything they discussed. They thought I had slept, fortunately, I did not. I am yet to let them know I heard everything they discussed that fateful day, two weeks ago.

Read More: http:///jbukjh

Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? by Callotti: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2012
A man with sleep with anything.
It does not mean he does not love you.
It only means his weaknesses have over-powered him.
The choice is yours and his to keep whatever is left of the marriage vows.

It is my experience that the most fantastic sexcapades are found OUTSIDE THE MATRIMONIAL BED!!! cool
Don't let Christians deceive you with their holy-holy frustrations.
Chop, clean both mouth and nyansh. . .and keep your marriage certificate.
The next man you hook up with may have slept with his own mother! grin
The ball is in your court.

All the best! cool

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? by suremic(m): 12:28am On Apr 14, 2012
Thats a matured talk... you are on point.
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? by Outstrip(f): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2012
suremic: Thats a matured talk... you are on point.

You should put a sign around your neck that reads "DANGER" before you start deceiving innocent young girls into marrying you
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? by suremic(m): 2:33am On Apr 16, 2012
HAHa. Funny grin
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? by Agnesqueen(f): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2012
suremic: My heart is very heavy as I write to you. I don’t know what to do or who to trust any longer. This world is not a place where you trust people, especially people close to you.

I am so disappointed and disillusioned. What should I do? My mother and younger sister are trying to shield me from the hurt and heartache as they have refused to tell me what they saw. But I heard everything they discussed. They thought I had slept, fortunately, I did not. I am yet to let them know I heard everything they discussed that fateful day, two weeks ago.

Read More: http:///jbukjh

If it was me, the first time would be the last time. The saying goes "once a cheater....."
But you are not me and i'm sure your life is much different than mine so i suggest your look within yourself, i don"t suggest seeking a Pastor guidance because they will always say for you to stay, If you truly love him and you feel that he loves you as much ( although it is hard to justify his behavior if he did), then work it out. Also the most important thing is if have children together then you should do all your can to work it out. Broken homes makes broken people.
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? by namename: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2012
that true, u are on point
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? by suremic(m): 5:33am On Apr 20, 2012
yes
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? by Hardballer(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2012
Callotti: A man with sleep with anything.

It is my experience that the most fantastic sexcapades are found OUTSIDE THE MATRIMONIAL BED!!! cool

All the best! cool

i find myself agreeing with this post -___-
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? by Successsogie: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2012
Men will always be men God help us all
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? by suremic(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2012
HMMMMM!!!!!! Thats Terrible
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? by suremic(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2012
interesting!!!!
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? by orufe: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
Fight whoever is toying with what belongs to you.
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? by suremic(m): 3:41am On Apr 26, 2012
Thats an idea too
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? by Osama10(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
Staying married is not beans oh.
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
[tt][/tt][color=#990000][/color]

All the best! cool

All the best! cool

All the best! cool
its normal bt abnomal cos he's married bt sex is not limited
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Cousin, How Do I Handle The Situation? by suremic(m): 4:38am On Apr 29, 2012
hmmmmmn!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Message From The Evil Plans Of The Queen Of The Coast To The World Revealed / Yemi Alade Is A Small Girl To Me - Omawumi / Meet The First Female ADC To A Sitting Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.