Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Am Ready To Get Married Again – Kenny Saint Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Get Married Again – Kenny Saint Brown (2771 Views)

Photos:Kenny Saint Brown,Terry G,K Switch And Others Visit Gov. Rotimi Amaechi / Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? / Kenny Saint Brown Recieved Best Gospel Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Get Married Again – Kenny Saint Brown by namename: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2012
From heartbroken ‘Brown’ to ‘divinely inspired Best’, this award winning gospel singer, natural born chef and mother of three has been around the music industry for more than a decade, a feat she ascribes to divine calling and innate passion.

She has long been in the forefront of the urban gospel feel that has now found its way into mainstream, partnering with the likes of eccentric but hugely talented singer Terry G and the late rave making rapper Dagrin in bringing her message across to a larger audience.

Read More: http:///gzfuiz
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married Again – Kenny Saint Brown by suremic(m): 12:30am On Apr 14, 2012
at her age... Old mama, lols
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married Again – Kenny Saint Brown by Callotti: 2:59am On Apr 14, 2012
I know jare.
Constant phocking eases a lot of frustration.
No mind these CHRISLAMIC hypocrites weh dey phock around without marriage.
Mu he he he he he he
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married Again – Kenny Saint Brown by missmaybelline: 3:00am On Apr 15, 2012
lipsrsealed :-XOok, aunty is ready to marry again!!!
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married Again – Kenny Saint Brown by Carrlls: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2012
Hello.Nice to meet you.I wish you good luck.
[img]http://www.keyforex.info/iPad.gif[/img]
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married Again – Kenny Saint Brown by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2012
I'm available... grin
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married Again – Kenny Saint Brown by suremic(m): 2:34am On Apr 16, 2012
Chai> see comments oo.. Una wicked oooh!
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married Again – Kenny Saint Brown by suremic(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
Interesting!!!!!!!
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married Again – Kenny Saint Brown by swaglisticjumix: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2012
Big antie, best of luck
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married Again – Kenny Saint Brown by suremic(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2012
looooolz grin

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Practicing Motherhood With Felloe Beauty Queen's Adaeze Yobos Baby. / Mr Eazi Hang Out With DJ Cuppy & Sister Temi At A Wedding In London (pics, Vid) / Funny Photo Of Security Officer Checking A Little Boy At A Check Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.