Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss (1250 Views)

P-square – “kiss Kiss” + #free4fans (free Album) / Chris Brown - Kiss Kiss African Remix(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by sy2000(f): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2007
Wait!!!! am i the only one that think Teddy pain has a wonderful voice? I mean all the songs he has featured in are the best of all times. DJ Kalid's new song "  I am sooo hood" and Chris Brown new Jam " kiss-kiss would have been nothing without T Pain's supreme voice. For example when DJ UNK music " 2 Step" first popped out nobody dugged it but when the remix came out, it blew everybody away especially moi. What do y'all think?
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by saucekid(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2007
lets see about that,

but i gotta tell ya, i do it better than tpain and thats ma creed cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by chiogo(f): 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2007
He's a'ight but hun, that is not his voice but well, d sound effect does wonders for him. That's all i can say. cheesy oh and d title of d second song by breezy is "kiss-kiss" not loovey doovey.
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by PoDeep(m): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2007
Chiogo, No one said the title was lovey-dovey.
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by PoDeep(m): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2007
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by chiogo(f): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2007
Po Deep:

Well, it's been modified. Take a look at d headline of my post and that of d person above me, it says "I'm soo hood and loovey doovey".
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by younghoodi(m): 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2007
lol grin
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by sy2000(f): 12:09am On Nov 06, 2007
@ Chiogo, i don't have to thank u. Action speaks better than words. First of all i didn't want to use the title atall instead i wanted to use Loovey Doovey because those where the first two words that came on my mind. Then later when u brought it up, i decided to change it cause i tot people would know what i was talking about by the title and not by Loovey Doovey soooooo Chiogo Chilax, i ain't trying to make u look stupid.
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by chiogo(f): 12:11am On Nov 06, 2007
whatever!! yo, am cool. this is just internet, how u know am not calm?? u don't see me jumpin' about. anywayz, laterz.
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by sy2000(f): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2007
I didn't say anything about u been jumpy, i was just telling u to cool off ok? no offence. anyways about the topic, nappy boy's voice is natural ( i think) and that's why people love every song he features in.
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by chiogo(f): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2007
a'ight, cool.
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by zigbo(f): 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2007
i rily dnt think that thats his voice. . .common its sound effect. . .he does that through out the song whilst ssome people jst do it in bits nd pieces.
but nywyz it seems to be woerking for him.
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by jgirl3: 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2007
I love that song so much and I love T-pain's voice. I think this is his year

Zigbo!!!!! smiley
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by youngmayor(m): 1:15am On Nov 11, 2007
whts up folks im young mayor , always waned to invent somthing like a plane that run on WATER , or something like that but insted i got the reciepe for stin toning, does not bleach , just reduces the action of the melanin and serves as sunfilter , ie, it filters just vitamin d and blocks the rest when you bathe in the morning everyday you will see what i mean, and contains no HYDROQUINE.MECURY,ALUMINIUM,SUNSCREEN, OR ANY CANCER RELATED ATTRACTING INGREDIENT its fresh mix natural plants and natural chemicals
THE PLANT<FILTERS THE VITAMIN D AND BLOCKS THE RAYS THAT MAKE THE SKIN ULTRA VIOLET AND BLACK>
THE NATURAL CHEMICALS<refreshes the skin while you are asleep, bringing the melanin to a natural low level>
.,, wondering how i got the formular, i studied tanning creams that beyonce.shakira.eve and all these celebreties use, tthe sun tan creams simply increases the melanin level and retain ultra violet rays so when they bathe,shower or sleep the effect is permernent , thats why they go to the swimming poool after suntaning
i produce strictly on order since i don't use preservative so as to avoid side effect
witha gurantee of 40% toning after 3weeks 70%after a month 100%after 2 months
and u are sure of not getting black knuckles ,elbows ,knees and toe joints,
email me , b4limits4real@yahoo.com, phone no*08087416817
smile ,laugh thats the primary young looking ingredients
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by nana(f): 1:22am On Nov 11, 2007
youngmayor,wetin do u na?
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by doyin13(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2007
j-girl:

I love that song so much and I love T-pain's voice. I think this is his year

Zigbo!!!!! smiley

I have listened to a few of his songs but I have never heard his voice oooo undecided shocked grin
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by jgirl3: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2007
I like the voice i hear from t-pain. It's computerized but i've heard him sing, he has a good voice.
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by zigbo(f): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2007
@j-girl where ve u been?
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by sy2000(f): 2:01am On Dec 26, 2007
Am soo hood by DJ khalid
Am soo hood yea , i wear my pants
below my waists and i never dance for
the man in'dis place, cause u and u man
is planin to hate, am so hood, and i got
these golds up in my mouth, if u get closer
to my house then u know what am talkin
abt, amabout to hood, and if u feel me
put hands up (hooodddd),

Kiss kiss by chris Brown

She want that lovey dovey
that kiss kiss
In her mind she fantasized
about get with me
dey hatin on me, dey
wanna diss diss because
she mine and so fine and thick
as can be.
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by A40(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2007
Not feeling either of the songs i am afraid
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by sy2000(f): 3:08am On Dec 28, 2007
lol @ A 40 are u serious? u ain't feeling either of the song. I guess u are not a sensitive person cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by chiogo(f): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2007
well, I like the "I'm so hood remix" better. Luda definitely killed it. I enjoyed almost all their raps: Young jeezy, Luda,weezy,Big boi, and Ricky Ross. The others were just undecided. "Kiss-kiss" is out of the book for now. It is so last year, almost. when it first came out, i cldn't go a day without listenin' to it, now, i just scroll past it on my Ipod.
Re: I'm Soooooo Hood And Kiss-Kiss by WarfyBoy(m): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2007
, i wear my pants belo my waist, and i neva dance wen i am in this place, cos u n ur men is planing to hate, i am soo hooodddddd!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Omowumi's In The Music / Skin N Bones -thuggin Coast2coast 2099 Rebooted (bone Thugs N Harmony Affiliate) / Iroko Records Looking To Sign 5 Rnb Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.