Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Joomla Survey Extension That Handles Questionnaires - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla Survey Extension That Handles Questionnaires (1580 Views)

What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles / Top Twitter Handles In Nigeria. / Drop Your Twitter Handles Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joomla Survey Extension That Handles Questionnaires by etutor: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2012
Good day guru at home. Pls can you help ur broda. Am working on my site with Joomla 1.5 and want to include online assessment section apart from poll where i will be able to sample people's opinion about my site but inform of questionnaire: Name, Gender, Age, Computer experience then responses to questions with TRUE or FALSE botton, A or SA or D or SD Options. When submitted i will be able to save it from back end to Excel. Pls help me i have worked with Jquarks but could not handle all this. Pls guru help me with Joomla extension that can handle this task. Thanks.
Re: Joomla Survey Extension That Handles Questionnaires by joomlaman(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2012
Have u search the net? Try that u should get one or more!

If u need customized development, then contact me with mobile below.
Cheers!
Tel: 08039508010
Re: Joomla Survey Extension That Handles Questionnaires by etutor: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2012
@Joomlaman. Thanks 4ur response. I hav tried few dt i got but have not handled my task. I wil appreciate if u can help throw links.
Re: Joomla Survey Extension That Handles Questionnaires by yamakuza: 10:48am On Apr 10, 2012
joomlaman: Have u search the net? Try that u should get one or more!

If u need customized development, then contact me with mobile below.
Cheers!
Tel: 08039508010

ur own no pass to dey drop number?
Re: Joomla Survey Extension That Handles Questionnaires by etutor: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2012
Pls webmasters help ur broda ooh!
Re: Joomla Survey Extension That Handles Questionnaires by icedot: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2012
I can help you. I have developed that kind of questionnaire for one of my client.
With the following features:
Ability to store the answers in the database.
Ability to receive the answers as email.
Ability to export the answers in excel format.

Contact me
08037745358, 08093555413, 07025193849
Re: Joomla Survey Extension That Handles Questionnaires by viquetour(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2012
dude no mind dis joomlaman,na just d component to impliment dat function yu gats download....i think the component name na "ck-form" or so.jst google it out.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Verification Using Firstbank Naira Mastercard! / Get / Php Code To Make A Forum Support Youtube Embed On A Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.