Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,527 members, 7,865,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Oau Post Ume--all Must Read This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Post Ume--all Must Read This (702 Views)

Official OAU Post UTME Result Statistic From Tribune 90 Score 300+ / 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Oau Post Ume Past Questions Now At Your Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oau Post Ume--all Must Read This by stripemale: 1:42am On Nov 05, 2007
Hello,

My best friend wrote the post ume for OAU this year 2007 and her post ume result was not released when the result was out.

Just showing dash dash no scores and they wrote that this "sorry your POST UME score is below the cut off mark for OAU" so so your admission could not be processed any futher,

we have been to the school,complained and all we tried, Is there anyone with a reasonable idea or can help out please leave your contact i will get in touch with you in the next 24 hours please.

No result was released so why would they write that the cut off mark is low when no result was released,

i wait for your post(s)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help On How To Locate My Exam No / Six Sigma Training / What Is The Digital Divide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.