Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,043 members, 7,828,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Mangas For Sale - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mangas For Sale (943 Views)

Naruto And Other Mangas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mangas For Sale by Illidan(m): 2:30am On Nov 05, 2007
Manga ranging from Samurai X, Samurai Champloo, Samurai 7, Naruto, Justice LEAGUE, Bleach, and lots more for sale just contact Illidan at 08063266339. Illidan happens to be a student at Uniben and could possibly set up a meeting with those who care to visit. Illidan can also be reached at hp4nosa@yahoo.com. tanks
Re: Mangas For Sale by Seun(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2007
Give us a full list of the chapters of each manga you have in your collection.
I'm not call to email you for more information when you can just post the information there.
Re: Mangas For Sale by echowords(m): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2007
this anime thin has become real business, what happened to helping the anime fans uh. those who can't get it.
i give gigs of animes to peeps around me for free, they only have to get there own empty dvd and i will burn it.
so guys please they are just animes. cartoons you can get wit a decent internet connection. BE MORE GENEROUS.
Re: Mangas For Sale by samir101ng(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2007
Na so oh

Animes and Mangas should be put under the GNU public license. Open source baby grin grin grin
Re: Mangas For Sale by Seun(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2007
Na so parasites dey talk. grin
Re: Mangas For Sale by samir101ng(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2007
HMMM, shocked shocked shocked WETIN U TALK

I AGREE I BE PARASITE

its just that anime fans are a little crazy whereever they are. its good to help a fellow anime brother out. if you got any good animes and i see you with it, l

must get it.

i have accosted like 6 people and counting grin grin grin lol at a cafe whom i saw with new animes.

(1) (Reply)

Favourite Old Tv Series And Drama / The Most Durable Plasma/lcd Television Set / Wasobia Plus On MiTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.