Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Are you frustrated and tired of trying to run and grow your small Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you frustrated and tired of trying to run and grow your small Business? (1412 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Are You Frustrated And Tired Of Trying To Run And Grow Your Business? / Are you frustrated and tired of trying to run and grow your business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are you frustrated and tired of trying to run and grow your small Business? by Businesstools(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2012
Are you facing any of these challenges in your small business?Insufficient profit or income,insufficient sales or low customer patronage,high costs in running your business:Get specialized help of a small business consultant on this thread.
Re: Are you frustrated and tired of trying to run and grow your small Business? by niharikami: 6:26am On Apr 10, 2012
Thanks for information but i want to know that do you also provide facility for psychometric testing which helps in select a right person for our organization.
Re: Are you frustrated and tired of trying to run and grow your small Business? by Businesstools(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2012
Visit www.psychometric-success.com or better still,see a human resource consultant.
Re: Are you frustrated and tired of trying to run and grow your small Business? by empron(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2012
Businesstools: Are you facing any of these challenges in your small business?Insufficient profit or income,insufficient sales or low customer patronage,high costs of running your business:Get specialized help of a small business consultant on this thread.
i started photography biz n laundry biz late last year.infact,i lost all most everytin nau cos dont av any custormer.i guess may be becos of d location i am.(ph) got here 3yrs ago.I am planing to relocate back to lagos (i grew up there).i am jus confused wat on today.need ur advice
Re: Are you frustrated and tired of trying to run and grow your small Business? by Businesstools(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2012
On a general note,the location of your business can make or mar it.Before deciding on a location to site your business,spend some time at potential locations and observe the the traffic that goes by.Make up your mind to spend more to rent an office in a location with high traffic.A good way to determine whether or not a location will be good for business is to observe how many businesses have collapsed in that area.If you are considering a location for your business in an area that has a lot of business failures,have a rethink!
Since you have already commenced your business,there are still a number of things you can do to make your business stand out among competitors and succeed,while still maintaining your present location.Marketing your business is a key factor to your success.You need to do a lot of networking.Look into professional organizations,churches,institutions of higher learning(Universities,Polytechnics,Colleges of Education etc) in your area.Establish connections in your community.Find out who your customers are and how best to reach them.Introduce your business to them.Keep your photography portfolio up to date to show prospective clients when they ask about your work.Advertise your services in local magazines in P/H.Your charges should also be competitive.Reward clients with discounts and referral incentives.Be friendly and polite to your customers and always ensure that they are happy with your services,otherwise,do whatever you can to make them happy.Give them more reason to remember you when talking to friends and relatives.
Show up at events like weddings and graduation ceremonies and take permission from the organizers to shoot photos.Post your best photographs on facebook.Give free artwork and photographs to hospitals,schools,salons,supermarkets etc. together with stack of business cards.Do not be shy to give out business cards to people when you go out and tell them about your business.And most importantly,deliver an impeccable photographic and laundry service.Your products and customers will help you sell your business.I hope that helps.And don`t forget to tell us how much you have benefited from our free consulting service.If you have any further complaints,pls feel free to share them here.
Re: Are you frustrated and tired of trying to run and grow your small Business? by Businesstools(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2012
Are you a small business owner,share your problems with a small business consultant.
Re: Are you frustrated and tired of trying to run and grow your small Business? by empron(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2012
[quote author=Businesstools]On a general note,the location of your business can make or mar it.Before deciding on a location to site your business,spend some time at potential locations and observe the the traffic that goes by.Make up your mind to spend more to rent an office in a location with high traffic.A good way to determine whether or not a location will be good for business is to observe how many businesses have collapsed in that area.If you are considering a location for your business in an area .
Thanks for dis infor.i will work on those things mention.i av made up my mind to relocate back to lagos .it because am getting some customers from there infact i av a wedding @ikeja to cover dis weekend.thanks for d consultation.
Re: Are you frustrated and tired of trying to run and grow your small Business? by Thethy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2012
Grasscutter farming, contact: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

(1) (Reply)

Get A USA Bank Account And Mastercard For Free / Cashew Contract To India For Sale / Please Where Can I Obtain Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.