Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

West African Folktales: The Animated Web Series. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / West African Folktales: The Animated Web Series. (1787 Views)

Wonderbaby: New Animated Web Series / West African Folktales: The Animated Web Series Episode 3 / West African Folktales: The Animated Web Series. (episode Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

West African Folktales: The Animated Web Series. by Salmoneus(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2012
A new web series I'm working on, please comment...
Watch the full episode here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMu5X38H8J8

Re: West African Folktales: The Animated Web Series. by xothermik(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2012
@salmoneus, quite nice. quite a nice visual style. the criticisms i have are firsly the lip sync in relation to the narration. sometimes seems off and other times leaves me bemused as to whether its meant to sync with the narration or just having its own inaudible dialogue. also of course you could work on the animation the most visible flaw being the incoming tiger which appears like its trying to negate slipping on ice. lastly the audio could be improved upon. i suspect you over did the noise reduction a bit on the recordings generating the somewhat squeaky or echoey sound. i hope you don't take my criticisms as being negative but rather areas i feel you could improve upon. keep it up.
Re: West African Folktales: The Animated Web Series. by Salmoneus(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2012
Thanks, most of the issues I was aware of, but didn't correct due to laziness lol, except the sound, I didn't know it had issues.

(1) (Reply)

21 Optical Illusions That Could Make You Confused / No1 Multimedia Studio In Nigeria... They're Snapping Photos For FREE!!! / HP 250 G3 Notebook Laptop 15.6" - Nationwide Delivery>>>(❌❌❌SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.