Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Prepaid USA Reloadable Cards For ACH, Paypal Etc - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Prepaid USA Reloadable Cards For ACH, Paypal Etc (1508 Views)

Perfectmoney,paypal Etc / Prepaid Mastercard Credit Card In Nigeria / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prepaid USA Reloadable Cards For ACH, Paypal Etc by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 10, 2012
I have available for immediate sale Reloadable USA prepaid debit cards(with Routing and Account number) that can be used as a USA Bank account.
This cards/accounts can be used to receive money via ACH/Direct deposit; Reload via Reload paks; Western Union; Moneygram etc.
They are activated and can be used instantly.
The features of these cards include;
- Get payment within 2-3 days from any USA account.
- There is an attached USA bank (ACH) account which can be used to verify and withdraw from Paypal, Amazon.com, cj.com, clickbank.com, Share-it.com, 2checkout.com, GoogleCheckout.com, Plimus.com, Moneybookers etc
- Card can be used to verify location and lift limitation on Paypal account
- Make online and offline purchases with guaranteed acceptance in almost all online merchant stores.
- Card is reloadable and can be loaded via US bank transfer, Credit Cards, Western Union, Moneygram and Reloadpaks available in most USA retail stores.
- Online Billpay, Direct Deposit etc
- 24hrs free online access to account history and statement.
- Receive and send western union from card (limited to certain cards).
- Option to transfer from card account to other US bank accounts.
I can either provide full scans/photos of the front and back of the card and full details for online access or ship the physical card with a service that provides tracking detail to a prospective buyer.

For further information, call me or leave a message on this thread and i will respond as soon as possible.
NB: You have the option of requesting for cards already registered or a customized card with your name on it.
TEL: +13238349032
cashcardus@hotmail.com
Re: Prepaid USA Reloadable Cards For ACH, Paypal Etc by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
Prepaid cards still available.

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen Designs - Bollymart Nig Limited Best In Kitchen Designs / Del Inspiron Intel Celeron Core Duo 500gb,4gram Wholesale Price 66,000 / Cbn Removes N100 Charge On Atm Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.