Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Help! My Navigation Touch Screen Stops Working - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help! My Navigation Touch Screen Stops Working (5939 Views)

Reg 2010 Honda Civic (navigation,bluetooth,touch Screen) / 2005 Honda Accord Ex: **navigation Touch Screen**: 1.7m..[NO LONGER AVAILABLE] / 2005 Honda Accord Ex: **navigation Touch Screen**: 1.850m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Navigation Touch Screen Stops Working by camary(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
Please, is there anyone here who can assist me on how to restore my Honda Accord 2004 V6 Navigation System. The navigation system wasn't functioning but i could use the CD, Manually control the Aircon and other stuff. Suddenly, everything stopped functioning except FM stations. It only display ''Please Check the Disk'' on the screen.

I'm based in Abuja
Re: Help! My Navigation Touch Screen Stops Working by DAY12(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2012
Refresh your vehicle memory by removing the 2 heads of your battery.
Re: Help! My Navigation Touch Screen Stops Working by camary(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2012
DAY11.:
Refresh your vehicle memory by removing the 2 heads of your battery.

Thanx for your response. I have done that severally to no avail. The touch screen stops working when i changed my battery. However, the radio is working perfectly after putting the radio code but not on the touch screen. Is any other thing i need to do?
Re: Help! My Navigation Touch Screen Stops Working by USAutoBuy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2012
Not sure about your car but there MIGHT also be a Navigation code too.

Radio and Navigation codes are different in most case.

Good luck out there
Re: Help! My Navigation Touch Screen Stops Working by camary(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2012
US-AutoBuy:
Not sure about your car but there MIGHT also be a Navigation code too.

Radio and Navigation codes are different in most case.

Good luck out there

The only code requested was the one for radio only. i used honda accord 2004.
Re: Help! My Navigation Touch Screen Stops Working by chippyripp: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2012
I used the same vehicle, it has 2 codes the radio code and navigation code.anytime u remove battery power u will need to input the radio code and load the navigation CD that came with the car.the CD loader is located in the trunk of the car.Once u load the navigation CD and input the code d touch screen will start working.
Re: Help! My Navigation Touch Screen Stops Working by camary(m): 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2012
chippyripp: I used the same vehicle, it has 2 codes the radio code and navigation code.anytime u remove battery power u will need to input the radio code and load the navigation CD that came with the car.the CD loader is located in the trunk of the car.Once u load the navigation CD and input the code d touch screen will start working.

Thanks for the info. i ll give it a trial later and get back to relay my findings. i just pray it work out.
Re: Help! My Navigation Touch Screen Stops Working by camary(m): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2012
chippyripp: I used the same vehicle, it has 2 codes the radio code and navigation code.anytime u remove battery power u will need to input the radio code and load the navigation CD that came with the car.the CD loader is located in the trunk of the car.Once u load the navigation CD and input the code d touch screen will start working.
camary:

Thanks for the info. i ll give it a trial later and get back to relay my findings. i just pray it work out.

i pulled the two terminal heads of my battery and later insert it after some hours, but it requested for only radio code and later remove the CD that came with car and put it back as instructed but no code came up for the navigation. It continue to tell me me 'Pls check signal disc'. Is there any more thing i need to do to bring back the navigation touchscreen back? CHIPPYRIPP ET'AL
Re: Help! My Navigation Touch Screen Stops Working by camary(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
people with such experience should please pour in their experience
Re: Help! My Navigation Touch Screen Stops Working by DAY12(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2012
Do you have a RADIO code for your Vehicle?

Try and open the Navi Unit open and remove the CD/ the Navi will request for a CODE.

If you need any code. Please call me.
Re: Help! My Navigation Touch Screen Stops Working by bigfat01: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
Car GPS Navigator /Navigator system for Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

TOKUNBO 2001 Model Toyota Camy For Sale.....1,k / 2001 Honda Accord Ex: Gold Color / Urgent Need! Honda Civic 94/95 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.