Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

I'm Not Joking . Lolz - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I'm Not Joking . Lolz (1902 Views)

HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz / Introducing Me!!! (am Not Joking Lol) / #realfacts You Should Know(am Not Joking) (2) (3) (4)

I'm Not Joking . Lolz by ginikacullen(f): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2012
A man was having an argument with his wife. In the heat of the argument, wife called him a fool.

The husband got angry and said he can not be called a FOOL by a woman, not even his wife, so, she must therefore leave his house.

Neighbors intervened and the matter was resolve.

But the wife was still nursing anger.

Later that night it rained heavily, and it was so cold the husband wanted to perform his manly duty, sneaking his hand to touch his wife's laps in the dark, the wife said"Who is that FOOL?"

The husband gently and quietly answered,"It's me, honey". Lol...
Re: I'm Not Joking . Lolz by ginikacullen(f): 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2012
A Yoruba man goes into a library to rent a book on suicide, were Igbo man na the Librarian...
Yoruba man: pls do you have a book on suicide ??
Igbo man: wetin u wan read that kind book for ?? Yoruba Man: I wan commit suicide !
The Igbo man stares at him and says, abeg comot for here... Who go come return the book?......chai IBO MAN.
Re: I'm Not Joking . Lolz by ginikacullen(f): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2012
"A lady invited her boyfriend over for dinner at her home, so that he could meet her parents. While they were eating, it started raining heavily. The girl's mother said:"Julius, I think you should sleep over here because this rain shows no sign of stopping anytime soon"After eating, the mom went to the washroom and the father went to sleep while the girl went to the kitchen to clean the plates, when the girl and the mother returned, Julius was no longer there. As they were busy wondering where he was, he came back really soaking wet. Mother:"Where were you and why are you so wet?"Julius:"I went home to get my pyjamas..."
Re: I'm Not Joking . Lolz by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 11, 2012
ginikacullen: "A lady invited her boyfriend over for dinner at her home, so that he could meet her parents. While they were eating, it started raining heavily. The girl's mother said:"Julius, I think you should sleep over here because this rain shows no sign of stopping anytime soon"After eating, the mom went to the washroom and the father went to sleep while the girl went to the kitchen to clean the plates, when the girl and the mother returned, Julius was no longer there. As they were busy wondering where he was, he came back really soaking wet. Mother:"Where were you and why are you so wet?"Julius:"I went home to get my pyjamas..."
dis d only joke i laffed at. D guy's an idiot.....lol!

The oda jokes- just dere.....
Re: I'm Not Joking . Lolz by Ruqaya(f): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2012
ginikacullen: "A lady invited her boyfriend over for dinner at her home, so that he could meet her parents. While they were eating, it started raining heavily. The girl's mother said:"Julius, I think you should sleep over here because this rain shows no sign of stopping anytime soon"After eating, the mom went to the washroom and the father went to sleep while the girl went to the kitchen to clean the plates, when the girl and the mother returned, Julius was no longer there. As they were busy wondering where he was, he came back really soaking wet. Mother:"Where were you and why are you so wet?"Julius:"I went home to get my pyjamas..."
very funny
Re: I'm Not Joking . Lolz by mkmyers45(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2012

Good Joke cheesy
Re: I'm Not Joking . Lolz by ekeroyal(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2012
@OP, I'll excuse as a newbie. But take note that in before posting any joke try to search for it in here to avoid duplication.

Hope you'll grow into a better joke. Try harder to make us laugh next time. smiley
Re: I'm Not Joking . Lolz by mcnepow(m): 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2012
ekeroyal: @OP, I'll excuse as a newbie. But take note that in before posting any joke try to search for it in here to avoid duplication.

Hope you'll grow into a better joke. Try harder to make us laugh next time. smiley
Stop to buga jooor
[s]Abi u wan first intimidate am before u chyke am??[/s] cheesy
Re: I'm Not Joking . Lolz by ekeroyal(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2012
mcnepow:
Stop to buga jooor
[s]Abi u wan first intimidate am before u chyke am??[/s] cheesy

Sorry, you mean bugger? But I didn't call her that. And I'm not trying to intimidate her by any means. And what is chyke? Do you mean Chike or sth? undecided
Re: I'm Not Joking . Lolz by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ekeroyal i've noticed dat you like forming......
Re: I'm Not Joking . Lolz by bunmioguns(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2012
still funny though some had been posted here
Re: I'm Not Joking . Lolz by ekeroyal(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2012
booqee: Ekeroyal i've noticed dat you like forming......

I don't understand the forming here. Why are you attacking me? What have I done to you? Or are am not giving in you the attention you deserve? Pls don't let me change my notion about you. Was just about saying sth really sweet about you before I saw this mess. embarassed

Happy Married Life / Akpos The Driver / I GO DYE et al :Before N After Stardom(pics)