Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Do Muslim Leaders Perform Miracles - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do Muslim Leaders Perform Miracles (3625 Views)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers / Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Muslim Leaders Perform Miracles by chimauga(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2012
i have been following xtian and muslim trend since i was born and have heard some stories and i belive that miracles do help in making or strenghtinen ones faith,
so i want to ask do muslims perform miracles like xtians
Re: Do Muslim Leaders Perform Miracles by wbankz(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2012
Untitled Nollywood to lose another actor very soon... prophet TB joshua is at ȋt again, just recently he predicted the death σƒ an african leader,but this time is the entertainment world http://ow.ly/1KkQtg
Re: Do Muslim Leaders Perform Miracles by maclatunji: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2012
wbankz: Untitled Nollywood to lose another actor very soon... prophet TB joshua is at ȋt again, just recently he predicted the death σƒ an african leader,but this time is the entertainment world http://ow.ly/1KkQtg

And I predict that another Lawyer, banker, engineer, professor etc. will die soon. How soon is soon?

Surely you cannot be that dumb.

#Nonsense.
Re: Do Muslim Leaders Perform Miracles by maclatunji: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2012
chima-uga:
i have been following xtian and muslim trend since i was born and have heard some stories and i belive that miracles do help in making or strenghtinen ones faith,
so i want to ask do muslims perform miracles like xtians

Muslims don't 'perform' miracles, we are not Hollywood or the WWE. Do Muslims experience miracles? Of course, miracles come from God not from human beings.

Don't try to project Christian dogma into Islam.
Re: Do Muslim Leaders Perform Miracles by emofine2(f): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2012
Interesting. I've often wondered about this as well until a kind Muslim quelled my query.
Re: Do Muslim Leaders Perform Miracles by maclatunji: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2012
emöfine2: Interesting. I've often wondered about this as well until a kind Muslim quelled my query.

emofine with her questions.cheesy
Re: Do Muslim Leaders Perform Miracles by emofine2(f): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2012
maclatunji:

emofine with her questions.cheesy

Lol sorry o. I don't mean to antagonize or interrogate anyone but that's just my nature to be inquisitive and that's how I learn. I hope I haven't offended anyone's beliefs in the series of my questioning sha.
Re: Do Muslim Leaders Perform Miracles by maclatunji: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2012
emöfine2:

Lol sorry o. I don't mean to antagonize or interrogate anyone but that's just my nature to be inquisitive and that's how I learn. I hope I haven't offended anyone's beliefs in the series of my questioning sha.

Offend ke, the world would be a much better place if more people were like you. I am not flattering you, it is the truth.
Re: Do Muslim Leaders Perform Miracles by chimauga(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2012
maclatunji:

Muslims don't 'perform' miracles, we are not Hollywood or the WWE. Do Muslims experience miracles? Of course, miracles come from God not from human beings.

Don't try to project Christian dogma into Islam.

defnitly all miracle are from God , God is not here with us , that is why he uses our prists and imans as a contact even though he can contact everybody individualy my question remains, can one be verysick, and he will go to iman and get healed , or after or during prayer a crippled or blind man will be well and normall please no centiment is attached , i need matured reply pls
Re: Do Muslim Leaders Perform Miracles by maclatunji: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2012
chima-uga:

defnitly all miracle are from God , God is not here with us , that is why he uses our prists and imans as a contact even though he can contact everybody individualy my question remains, can one be verysick, and he will go to iman and get healed , or after or during prayer a crippled or blind man will be well and normall please no centiment is attached , i need matured reply pls

My friend you are the one who is being sentimental. You are trying to project the dogma of Christianity into Islam. A miracle is a rare, unexpected, supernatural event/occurrence. If a man is sick and goes to a pastor/imam with the expectation to get healed, how is that a miracle if it happens? It was expected by the man and even claimed by the spiritualist (By claim, I mean the spiritualist is saying 'come and I will heal you')- that is no miracle. Mind you nobody except for a few prophets were given the blessing to have (perform as you would call it) miracles on demand.

Moses (AS), was as surprised as anybody when he placed his staff in the red sea and it parted into two. That is what you call a miracle, Moses did not expect it but it happened.

If I read you correctly, you are trying to imply that Muslims don't have miracles. If that is the case, you are deluded. Miracles and paranormal activities occur but we Muslims do not claim to be 'annointed' or 'super' and start advertising miracles if and when they occur.

They are signs from God for us to ponder on. Anyway 99.99% of what you call miracles are fake. That is why Pastor Oyakhilome would be asking a blind person whom he claims has never seen a thing from childhood and has now 'miraculously' been cured- what colour is this? And the man will answer- 'blue'. A person who has not seen before in his life does not know what the concept of colour implies talkless of identifying colours.

By the way, your Christian miracle workers have never cured a humpback or are they immune to miracles? It is only people in wheel chairs that they claim to be crippled (any idiot can sit on a wheel chair and claim to be crippled). Go to Kano street in Ebute Meta and see correct people that miracle self go fear and see if your 'miracles' will work. #Nonsense.
Re: Do Muslim Leaders Perform Miracles by chimauga(m): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2012
maclatunji:

My friend you are the one who is being sentimental. You are trying to project the dogma of Christianity into Islam. A miracle is a rare, unexpected, supernatural event/occurrence. If a man is sick and goes to a pastor/imam with the expectation to get healed, how is that a miracle if it happens? It was expected by the man and even claimed by the spiritualist (By claim, I mean the spiritualist is saying 'come and I will heal you')- that is no miracle. Mind you nobody except for a few prophets were given the blessing to have (perform as you would call it) miracles on demand.

Moses (AS), was as surprised as anybody when he placed his staff in the red sea and it parted into two. That is what you call a miracle, Moses did not expect it but it happened.

If I read you correctly, you are trying to imply that Muslims don't have miracles. If that is the case, you are deluded. Miracles and paranormal activities occur but we Muslims do not claim to be 'annointed' or 'super' and start advertising miracles if and when they occur.

They are signs from God for us to ponder on. Anyway 99.99% of what you call miracles are fake. That is why Pastor Oyakhilome would be asking a blind person whom he claims has never seen a thing from childhood and has now 'miraculously' been cured- what colour is this? And the man will answer- 'blue'. A person who has not seen before in his life does not know what the concept of colour implies talkless of identifying colours.

By the way, your Christian miracle workers have never cured a humpback or are they immune to miracles? It is only people in wheel chairs that they claim to be crippled (any idiot can sit on a wheel chair and claim to be crippled). Go to Kano street in Ebute Meta and see correct people that miracle self go fear and see if your 'miracles' will work. #Nonsense.

i read all u said and was clear but since u ended it up with "nonsence" i really know that is what it will been cos it is in character ...God bless u
Re: Do Muslim Leaders Perform Miracles by LagosShia: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2012
maclatunji:

very good and impressive replies!!!

the 'miracle' you reported from Pastor Chris is amazing-i couldn't stop laughing grin

is it possible we get the video of this?
Re: Do Muslim Leaders Perform Miracles by maclatunji: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2012
LagosShia:

very good and impressive replies!!!

the 'miracle' you reported from Pastor Chris is amazing-i couldn't stop laughing grin

is it possible we get the video of this?

That was about a decade ago, I don't think there is an online video of it. It is one of the reasons "miracles" were banned on Nigerian TV. Christian TV programmes showing "miracles" used to be widespread in the late 90s and first few years of the new milenium.

(1) (Reply)

Inalliahi Wa Inalihi Rajiun / Serious Question For My Muslim Brothers And Sisters / Why Qur'an Alone? 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.