Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Do You Think Taking Raw Milk Is Good? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Think Taking Raw Milk Is Good? (2608 Views)

Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans / Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Taking Raw Milk Is Good? by mecussey(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2012
I feel good when i take it raw with bread unlike in hot water tea, but my mum said its not good raw. What's ur view? Googling would bring oyibo point of view, i need dat of nigerian
Re: Do You Think Taking Raw Milk Is Good? by MissyB3(f): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2012
If you do a google search, you'll find some disadvantages of consuming unpasteurized milk.
There's nothing like Nigerian or oyinbo point of view . . .If it's confirmed harmful to the body in the West, I'd think it also would be harmful to the body in the East, South and North.
Re: Do You Think Taking Raw Milk Is Good? by mecussey(m): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2012
Missi, i just discovered that they dont really knw much about food, better than us. Today they will say sth, tomorrow they will reverse and complement that same thing. Imagine aspirin that was condemed now you hav to take it everyday to help fight cancer. I get exhausted after taking hot or cold tea, no matter how rich but get energized when i take liquid milk and bread. Who else feels the same way?
Re: Do You Think Taking Raw Milk Is Good? by MissyB3(f): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2012
You can take liquid pasteurized milk, it does not have to be raw for it to be liquid.
I take skim milk everyday, it's liquid and pasteurized. I can take it cold, warm or hot, depends on how I want it.
Re: Do You Think Taking Raw Milk Is Good? by mecussey(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2012
Thanks missi, what about Nigerian peak milk, is it pasturised? You know the usual liquid peak milk we see on the street.
Re: Do You Think Taking Raw Milk Is Good? by MissyB3(f): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2012
I think it is, but to be sure, just go through the nutrition facts label on the tin.
It should be stated close to it.
Re: Do You Think Taking Raw Milk Is Good? by mecussey(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2012
That was why i wanted Nig point of view. Most nig product, *waiting dey inside no be watin dey inside the packet*. To Nigerians, is peak milk pasturised?
Re: Do You Think Taking Raw Milk Is Good? by alexmicheal500: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
You need UNPASTEIRIZED FRESH COW MILK directly from the farm? Look no further as we have it in whatever quantity of your choice. If you are interested in processing different products like, cheese, wara, yogurt, ice cream, buttermilk, cream milk etc please WhatsApp MICHAEL @ 08150823710 or CALL 07053717929.
PRICE : 800 Naira/Litre (Well Packaged and air-tight).

(1) (Reply)

Indomie Et Al: Any Nutritional Benefits For Kids? / Bulgar Sausage Sales And Supply In Blagos Nigeria: +2348034868990 / Igbo People What Is The Name Of This Fruit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.