Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Shoes For Sale (zara Brand) - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Shoes For Sale (zara Brand) (2597 Views)

New Zara Man Collection Moccasin/driver Shoes For Sale / Zara Men Formal Shirts Summer 2012 Collection (not Yet Out) Bulk / Zara Man Collection Shoes And Moccasins. 100% Original And In Boxes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoes For Sale (zara Brand) by vickky(f): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2012
Hello people i have shoes for sale and they are all zara brand. For those who do not know zara, they are a spainish company with braches all over the world and there shoes are quality and made with buffallo or cow leather.

I have some for sale and i have attached some pictures for your viewing. You can also visit the site to know more about this Store from this link

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category/uk/en/zara-S2012/199022/Woman

If you are intrestred in any of the shoes can you email me on talk2seun231@yahoo.com for more details or contact 08024628093

Re: Shoes For Sale (zara Brand) by di2di: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2012
Hi what sizes are your shoes and how much, I am interestedin the blue pair...thx
Re: Shoes For Sale (zara Brand) by vickky(f): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2012
thanks for contacting me, the blue pair is sold out in blue but i have berry pink in the same design and other designs. the first design also comes in navy blue. if you want the berry pink its only N7,500. Thanks
Re: Shoes For Sale (zara Brand) by vickky(f): 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2012
di2di: Hi what sizes are your shoes and how much, I am interestedin the blue pair...thx

thanks for contacting me, the blue pair is sold out in blue but i have berry pink in the same design and other designs. the first design also comes in navy blue. if you want the berry pink its only N7,500. Thanks

i have got from sizes 5-8

Re: Shoes For Sale (zara Brand) by vickky(f): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2012
Hi people i have got really lovely durable shoes patent wedges to lovely fashion statement heels. please contact 08024628093 to get yours today i have only 15 pairs left. All pair are from ZARA.

check link

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category/uk/en/zara-S2012/199022/Woman

check out this snake skin peep toe in dark brown

Re: Shoes For Sale (zara Brand) by deols(f): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2012
are these all u av?

The zara brand is a good one i'v heard
Re: Shoes For Sale (zara Brand) by vickky(f): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2012
deols: are these all u av?

The zara brand is a good one i'v heard

This brand is very good and durable, 98% of their products are from leather. So get yours today and i have got more designs if you want me to send pictures to you

Re: Shoes For Sale (zara Brand) by di2di: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2012
Hi I will email you and yes i would like to see more shoes, could you put the berry pink up pls so I can seeif its a sharp pink or a raspberry type pink...

thanks
Re: Shoes For Sale (zara Brand) by vickky(f): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2012
di2di: Hi I will email you and yes i would like to see more shoes, could you put the berry pink up pls so I can seeif its a sharp pink or a raspberry type pink...

thanks

i have the berry pink and other design have been attched as well, i must saw the pink is not a sharp pink

Re: Shoes For Sale (zara Brand) by vickky(f): 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2012
Get your designs before they go, its at a reasonable price and very durable . other designs are listed below. If you are a lover of studs and diamonatee.

Re: Shoes For Sale (zara Brand) by deols(f): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2012
i like the ones you posted just before and after my reply. I have seen Jimmy choo brands that are kinda that way. I want to know if you have metallic colours of the black one- gold or bronze.

And the second one looks gold. Is it? And what are their prices.
Re: Shoes For Sale (zara Brand) by vickky(f): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2012
The black one only comes in black and navy blue and they are suede. Unfortuantely i don't have any gold or bronze in stock at the moment. if you tell ne the one you are intrested in i will give you a price. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Your Italian Shoes Here / Velvet Slippers, The New Trend / David Jones Bags Needed Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.