Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Biochemistry And Microbiology, Which One - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Biochemistry And Microbiology, Which One (3471 Views)

Biochemistry And Microbiology / Discussion Room For Students Of Biochemistry And Health Sciences. / Urgently: What Is Biochemistry And Microbiology All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biochemistry And Microbiology, Which One by Noscoluv: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2012
My brother want to choose between studying Biochemistry and Microbiology but don't know the one with much job opportunities. Please, need mature advice because he is currently confuse and want to do change of course before the week ends.

1 Like

Re: Biochemistry And Microbiology, Which One by toboy: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2012
it all depend sha. i would strongly advice him to choose the one loves most. microbiology is a lucrative course with myraids of job opportunities in the industries, hospitals, food,beverages & beer industries, he can also work with ministries of health or even a lecturing work.biochemistry can also work in some of the industries above, he should just choose the one he loves and would be happy reading.
Re: Biochemistry And Microbiology, Which One by chimexvinlex: 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2012
Am studying microbiology and to the best of my knowledge.. both of them have the same work opportunities... Nigeria is no longer about what you read. My advice for you in this case is that If you don't know chemistry and how to cram, better run away from biochemistry... thanks... hope it helps
Re: Biochemistry And Microbiology, Which One by GODEXALT(m): 5:23am On May 10, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
Let him go for Microbiology

(1) (Reply)

Wants 2 Study SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS, Needs Advice On Dis Course Plz. / @@@ 2016/2017 Auchi Poly School Of Evening Studies Form(spat) Is Finally Out. / People Born On THESE 5 Dates Are Arrogant And Overconfident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.