Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Am Giving Out Just One Free Training Slot On Web Development Hurry To Take - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Giving Out Just One Free Training Slot On Web Development Hurry To Take (620 Views)

Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret / Am Giving Out $10 And $50 Free Deposit To Your Live Forex Account / Nigerians In S Africa In No Hurry To Go Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Giving Out Just One Free Training Slot On Web Development Hurry To Take by AbiodunFaf(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2012
Hi everyone I just feel like I should give out just one training slot to one person today.

This slot allows you to participate free of charge in the forth coming Web Design Training starting on Friday.

Find out this jist here www.webtrainingschool.com.

Just send me a mail at info@webtrainingschool.com.

Please note that this is on the basis of first come first serve.

You can be the lucky one.

Check out www.webtrainingschool.com for the details of the training
Re: I Am Giving Out Just One Free Training Slot On Web Development Hurry To Take by AbiodunFaf(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2012
The slot is still open. I mean no one has sent any mail for it yet. So you can be the the lucky person to take up the slot

(1) (Reply)

Viconet.mobi Vs Nairaland / Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil Part 2 / Weavons, Attachment @ Wholesales Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.