Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,776 members, 7,837,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Profesional Courses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Profesional Courses (628 Views)

Lagos Profesional Home Tutors By City Tutors Ltd / . / Profesional Courses on English Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Profesional Courses by adiquio(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2012
My great nairalanders, I am an OND graduate of secretarial studies in one of a reputable polytechnics here in Nigeria and now want to do a professional course, pls can anyone in the house help me to list the name of the professional courses I can go for, including the tuition fees, the duration of the course and every information about the course, as you do this God will continue to multiply you. Looking forward for your responses...
Re: Profesional Courses by toboy: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2012
i think you will see most of the course in jamb brochure and the university of your choice too, then after you`ve decided on a course then you can ask for the fees

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Post Utme / University Of Calabar(unical) Post UME Commences Next Month. / Admissions Into Universities In Ghana: +233-540-835-505

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.