Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles (10486 Views)

“I Have $100,000 In The Bank”, Majek Fashek Hits Back At Reports He Is Broke / Tee Billz On Alleged Marriage Troubles With Tiwa: “doro Na Tiwa…..doro Is A Che / Kim Kardashian Talks About Marriage Troubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by thenewsman: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2012
Former Super Eagles captain, Austin Okocha, on Thursday, debunked recent media reports that his marriage is on the rocks.

In an exclusive chat with Daily Times, the former midfield maestro said his marriage to his wife, Nkechi, is not threatened by any issue; adding that reports of a looming divorce were “fabricated rumours.”

“I just got into Nigeria at the weekend, and I attended the AY [Comedy Talk] Show together with my wife on Easter Sunday,” he said. “Our marriage is still strong, and all those stories are nothing but fabricated rumours.”

Read More: http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/okocha-scoffs-reports-marriage-troubles

Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by Callotti: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
Hmmmmmmm!!!
E badu belle and e jolosi single old cargo 'gossippers' don start again o!
Thank you for clearing the h-air.
I been don believe the tori o! cheesy

Happy married life jare. . . don't mind those bloody Christian DIE-vorcees who can't stay married.
Shioooooooooooooor!!!! cool
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
What a relief! I was beginning to get worried at how longer and longer the list of failed marriages is getting.
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by kristiansmart: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2012
Great thread [img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by greentea1: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
Human nature embarassed
[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by Origin(f): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
I pray ǚ will not have lost it before ǚ appreciate it. Please hold each other tite and stay faithful.
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by mamagee3(f): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2012
The media are at it again!
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by Afam4eva(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2012
Abeg, you guys should free Okocha with your baseless rumours. He loves Nkechi and they'll spend the rest of their lives together as one.
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by chelseabmw(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2012
no room for bad belle
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by mkpologwu(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2012
Every one wants a rocking marriage and this Okocha idiotu is here debunking one
Pls grow to skuul.
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by afosam4real(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2012
In every rumour,there are some iota of truth. But I won't want anybody to be predicting any doom for anybody's marriage. As we all know that every marriage comes with its own challenge(s). It's my prayer that God will continue to substain their marriage,in Jesus name.
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by SuyaEater(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2012
Greatest nigerian footballer of all time...yekini coming in 2nd.
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by Emylexray(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2012
SuyaEater: Greatest nigerian footballer of all time...yekini coming in 2nd.
greatest..where did you put KANU NWANKWO? 2nd most decorated player in Africa after Samuel Eto'o fils. What did jay jay even win?..how do you measure greatness without winning trophies or laurels?
Please always get your facts.
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by Blackbody20(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2012
Nigerian media needs deliverance, they re skillfull when it comes to fabricating fake news and rumours. Its high time they learn what diligency is all about.
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by Bastiger(m): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
why can't people just mind their damn business?
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by coolguy2002: 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2012
hehehe
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by HighChief4(m): 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2012
Callotti: Hmmmmmmm!!!
E badu belle and e jolosi single old cargo 'gossippers' don start again o!
Thank you for clearing the h-air.
I been do believe the tori o! cheesy

Happy married life jare. . . don't mind those bloody Christian DIE-vorcees who can't stay married.
Shioooooooooooooor!!!! cool

As if you are truely happy, sorry, Jay Jay is still happily married and not available. Keep to your mallams Blazay
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by Afam4eva(m): 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2012
SuyaEater: Greatest nigerian footballer of all time...yekini coming in 2nd.

Okocha and Kanu are first and second in no particular order. Yekini doesn't even come close because he didn't have a long carreer. He was just known for scoring a lot of goals. That does not really count when you're talking of greatest players of all time.
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by Callotti: 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2012
High_Chief:

As if you are truely happy, sorry, Jay Jay is still happily married and not available. Keep to your mallams Blazay

This my stalker is here again. grin
Of course I am VERY happy. . . being SUPER HAPPILY MARRIED MYSELF! I YAMMU NOT AVAILABLE EITHER. . . cool
Abi you see me for CHRISTIAN DIE-VORCE COURT OR YOU HEAR SAY MY HUSBAND DON QUENCH? Mu he he he he he he
I always want married couples to stay together to prove sadists like you wrong.
It has nothing to do with 'tribe' moo moo!
But if stoopid couples cannot make it together. . . . I will be here to ridicule them too.
Especiallly those MGBEKES who cannot chop and clean both mouth and nyansh effectively like true romantic/marital INTERNATIONAL CHOPPING CHAMPIONS like us! cool

Now. . . GET YOURS, KEEP YOURS. . . DON'T KILL YOURS AND BECOME A FRUSSSSS-TREH-TED, CHRIS-LAMIC SINGLE, DIE-VORCEE, OLD CARGO OR OGBONI-OKIJA KILLER WIDOW/ER ROAMING ABOUT RECYCLED BINS OF ROMANTIC DESPERADOS SUCH AS NL, EBAY, AMAZON.C-U-M, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER FOR SECOND, THIRD AND FOURTH CHANCES OF THE SUPREMELY CURSED! wink
Head to the 'Romance and Sexuality' section of NL for lonely, rejected, and recycled old cargos like yourself!cheesy
IJJJIOORT!
Ewu! Kpele o! kiss

Abeg make we celebrate one more marriage standing the test of time. Halleloooooooooooh? Hallelooooojah!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RyKKBl8Xk4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObS30oMCsNE

Oge chi ka mma o! cool
Nkechi ye rem o! cool
Ihe ri mma rhie e m'ego ooh! cool

1 Like

Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by Emylexray(m): 2:14am On Apr 14, 2012
afam4eva:

Okocha and Kanu are first and second in no particular order. Yekini doesn't even come close because he didn't have a long carreer. He was just known for scoring a lot of goals. That does not really count when you're talking of greatest players of all time.
don't even bring jay jay into it, what did he win? amount of trophies won or laurels is a top criterion in measuring the greatness of any player, for me, KANU stands out, only the world cup eluded him. Though jay jay was just very famous.
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by logica(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2012
afam4eva:
Yekini doesn't even come close because he didn't have a long career.
LOL. I usually read many of your ignorant posts and restrain myself but I just couldn't on this one. Come, which bush are you from? Do you even know about Nigerian sports at all? Or maybe all your thinking is driven by primordial tribal instincts (as in Okocha and Kanu are Igbo)? Yekini's career was longer than Okocha's and Kanu's combined.
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by logica(m): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2012
afosam4real: In every rumour,there are some iota of truth.
OK, there's a rumor going around that you are a mo.ron. There has to be some iota of truth in it eh?
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by freecocoa(f): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2012
logica: OK, there's a rumor going around that you are a mo.ron. There has to be some iota of truth in it eh?
grin grin grin you badt gan.
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by Afam4eva(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2012
logica: LOL. I usually read many of your ignorant posts and restrain myself but I just couldn't on this one. Come, which bush are you from? Do you even know about Nigerian sports at all? Or maybe all your thinking is driven by primordial tribal instincts (as in Okocha and Kanu are Igbo)? Yekini's career was longer than Okocha's and Kanu's combined.

We're talking of how long there carreers were when they were in prominence and not while they were playing in oblivion. And you're not smart to reduce this to a mere tribal thing. SHAME.
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by Emylexray(m): 9:39am On Apr 14, 2012
logica: OK, there's a rumor going around that you are a mo.ron. There has to be some iota of truth in it eh?
you finish the guy o. .lol
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2012
Nobody likes to call his own bad. Okocha thumps up, all those good for nothing home breaker almost spoil your home.
As for Rashidi Yekini, He played in era when professional football abroad is not prominent, although he played abroad just for few seasons in the 90's.
For comparison Nigeria is yet to produce a striker of Yekini's quality.
Afam pls repent from all your tribalistic comments
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by HighChief4(m): 12:20am On Apr 15, 2012
Callotti:

This my stalker is here again. grin
Of course I am VERY happy. . . being SUPER HAPPILY MARRIED MYSELF! I YAMMU NOT AVAILABLE EITHER. . . cool
Abi you see me for CHRISTIAN DIE-VORCE COURT OR YOU HEAR SAY MY HUSBAND DON QUENCH? Mu he he he he he he
I always want married couples to stay together to prove sadists like you wrong.
It has nothing to do with 'tribe' moo moo!
But if stoopid couples cannot make it together. . . . I will be here to ridicule them too.
Especiallly those MGBEKES who cannot chop and clean both mouth and nyansh effectively like true romantic/marital INTERNATIONAL CHOPPING CHAMPIONS like us! cool

Now. . . GET YOURS, KEEP YOURS. . . DON'T KILL YOURS AND BECOME A FRUSSSSS-TREH-TED, CHRIS-LAMIC SINGLE, DIE-VORCEE, OLD CARGO OR OGBONI-OKIJA KILLER WIDOW/ER ROAMING ABOUT RECYCLED BINS OF ROMANTIC DESPERADOS SUCH AS NL, EBAY, AMAZON.C-U-M, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER FOR SECOND, THIRD AND FOURTH CHANCES OF THE SUPREMELY CURSED! wink
Head to the 'Romance and Sexuality' section of NL for lonely, rejected, and recycled old cargos like yourself!cheesy
IJJJIOORT!
Ewu! Kpele o! kiss

Abeg make we celebrate one more marriage standing the test of time. Halleloooooooooooh? Hallelooooojah!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RyKKBl8Xk4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObS30oMCsNE

Oge chi ka mma o! cool
Nkechi ye rem o! cool
Ihe ri mma rhie e m'ego ooh! cool

Blazay you have no business with marriage, stick to your mallams. How can you stay married with that mileage of your punnny. Mbanuuuuu, but if you catch mugu wey dey manage am, then am very happy for you.

Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by Callotti: 3:46am On Apr 15, 2012
High_Chief:

Blazay you have no business with marriage, stick to your mallams. How can you stay married with that mileage of your punnny. Mbanuuuuu, but if you catch mugu wey dey manage am, then am very happy for you.

Praise YA GOD!
You are absolutely correct.
So stop chasing me all ova NL! cool
You ain't qualified NIGGER! grin

Abi you hear say I be una Arunma Oteh, the aged, old spinster aka permanent resident of Transcorp Hilton from Abia State. . . Claiming to be 44 with grey hair for crack of buttocks, under armpits plus for both on top of head and h-inside punnny. . . still doing 'Enugu Ike/Ije Ene' Aso Rock Spinster at almost 60?cheesy
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by member479760: 7:09am On Apr 15, 2012
JJ no shame inside this tin, just accept it, if it is true. don't allow the car/s.cker drive you to your untimely grave. abi you don forget wetin happened to the one time war hero!
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by emsquare(m): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2012
Good Girl: What a relief! The list of failed marriages was getting longer and longer.

Hmmmm!
Re: Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles by logica(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
afam4eva:

We're talking of how long there carreers were when they were in prominence and not while they were playing in oblivion. And you're not smart to reduce this to a mere tribal thing. SHAME.
Who should be ashamed? Me or the tribalist without a clue? OK, when did Yekini first play for the Super Eagles? (I will give you a hint, they were still called Green Eagles then). Go figure.

(1) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Biography And Net Worth / #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen / Monalisa , Oge , & Uti At Turning Point Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.