Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Best Young Entrepreneurs Under 25 (3 Nigerian Girls On List)! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Young Entrepreneurs Under 25 (3 Nigerian Girls On List)! (9265 Views)

12 Young Entrepreneurs Who Make Me Feel Optimistic About Nigeria's Future / 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 / 7 Nigerian Best Young Entrepreneurs (including Seun Osewa Of Nairaland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Young Entrepreneurs Under 25 (3 Nigerian Girls On List)! by ccaramel(f): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2007
Nigeria has done it again. Three of our own made top 25 entrepreneur under 25 list ! Ubong Attah, What an amazing feat for a 23 year girl that also has lupus. I hope she gets better soon. Also Deborah Umunnabuike, 23;Jessica Umunnabuike, 21. And guess what? they are all ladies! I am proud of you sistas. I will join you in the under 30 list as I don pass 25, lol . They are based in the united states,
Check it out:
http://images.businessweek.com/ss/07/10/1022_25and_under/index_01.htm
Re: Best Young Entrepreneurs Under 25 (3 Nigerian Girls On List)! by naijacutee(f): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2007
Wow, this is the sort of news that should be shared among ourselves!!! Kudos to all those entrpreneurs under 25! I couldn't help noticing that most of them were in technology-related fields. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Does it mean that with the level of tuition we get in our Universities, that we haven't got a chance in competing with these people? Or does it mean that this field is well investigated, and others are not (giving us a chance perhaps?)
Re: Best Young Entrepreneurs Under 25 (3 Nigerian Girls On List)! by hbrednic: 2:30am On Nov 07, 2007
very good news, naija babes rocks, big congrats.
so bad i wasnt able to cast my vote for them.
i pray one of them finally becomes the winner.
Re: Best Young Entrepreneurs Under 25 (3 Nigerian Girls On List)! by charony(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
Proud of y'all sisters
Re: Best Young Entrepreneurs Under 25 (3 Nigerian Girls On List)! by biafranqueen: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2013
Well done I am so proud of these ladies chukwudalu

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Kola/ginger Buyers In Canada / Am I Obsessed With Saving Money? / 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.