Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

So What Do You Want To Know About Blogging And Making Money On The Internet? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / So What Do You Want To Know About Blogging And Making Money On The Internet? (474 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / What You Must Know About Blogging / Lets Talk About Blogging And Earning From Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So What Do You Want To Know About Blogging And Making Money On The Internet? by Winnerslfc(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2012
Hello friends maybe I should introduce myself before proceeding.

My name is Felix and the internet is my best friend. Oh yeah my PC and phones are my best companion because they link me to my friend. Of course I am not on the internet having just fun but I earn "paper" too. Ok I mean I earn currency.
I run blogs like www.felibrain.com (a blog where I teach everything about business and blogging). That is not all. I newly created www.viewsonit.com because we like gossips too.

Ok I am cutting all this crap short.

Some days ago I read here how Linda Ikeji was making millions from blogging and to my greatest amazement some folks here commented as if not believing it.
Well I won't tell you if I also make millions from it so that you won't start asking me for drinks but all I can tell you is BLOGGING FOR MILLIONS IS REAL.

Okay don't scratch your head, I am not here to sell ebooks or ask you to pay for anything. I am committed to teaching you how things are done and how the money is made in the blogosphere. Being part of your success online is enough for me.

Well I would have kick-started the question and answers here but a conscience tells me that another person is paying for this great forum so I will have to deal with this independently. Not that oga Seun is complaining cuz he is my good friend.

I am opening a facebook page where you can ask any question and get instant and comprehensive reply. Here is the page www.facebook.com/felibrain also be sure to check the above blogs from time to time as I take you round the internet.

God bless you. Waiting to reply to your questions there.
You can also say THANK YOU by hiting the LIKE button on the page.

(1) (Reply)

Water Supply Projects / Guaranteed Money For Your Family / Faithful And Realiable Partner Is Urgently Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.