Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle (2774 Views)

@donjazzy And @olamide_ybnl Finally Settle Their Scores {photos} / Tiwa Savage Scores A Grammy Nomination / Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Maverik: 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2007
MORE RESULTS!

HYBRID-X VS WORDSMITH

HYBRID-X:

Punchlines - 14
Quote:"u wack like flowshow/lyrically over-retarded like Bolaji-broke"
Quote:"throw a couple of bars,damn,wordsmith caught stroke"
Quote:"u's kermet d frog/knew u since u was a tadpole"(I smell Talib Kweli)
Quote:"Word, u ran out of luck,smith"
Quote:"when the X walks thru ur street-alleys/ish becomes d valley of d shadow of death"
Quote:"hybrid's force,u forced 2 reckon wt,u f.cking nitwit"
Quote:"my rhymes on steroids,u cant keep up"

Wordplay - 8
Quote:"ma tongue spits automatics sporadic"
Quote:"lyrically over-retarded like BOLAJI-BROKE"
Quote:"threw a couple of bars,wordsmith caught stroke"
Quote:"X breeds more terror recruitment"

Metaphors - 8
Quote:"my rhymes on steroid,u cant keep up"
Quote:"first blood like Rambo"
Quote:"wack like flowshow/lyrically over-retarded like Bolaji-broke"
Quote:"freeze hart's war like d north pole"

Multies - 4
Quote:"knew u since u was a TADPOLE/im dat rap veteran SLASH PRO"
Quote:"Word CAUGHT STROKE/freeze hart' war like d NORTH POLE"

Creativity - 7
(got depth)

Delivery - 5
(cud be better structured)

Total = 46 pts

WORDSMITH:

Punchlines - 16
Quote:"smith cock guns/d result? U get lost on/a wkend i hover over ur carcass,u's a lost one"
Quote:"I make hybrid dig less/wt his remains on a 1+5 ft deepness"
Quote:"even if dis b.tch gets signed by UEFA/u still not in my league"
Quote:"d hybrid u are/u must hve been born wt a minus rib"
Quote:"just let me find dat tool then let d tool find u/dis chicken's scared/i let d crimson red(blood) blind u"
Quote:"I break bread wt d divine/u's just a mere carnality"
Quote:"B please,u get worn down/like h*es doin a strip tease"
Quote:"what a trans-hybrid/u wanted d best of both of both worlds"

Wordplay - 14
Quote: "I hover(HOVA) over ur carcass/u's a LOST ONE"
Quote:"foretell ur doom whenever i breed illness"
Quote:"(W)rap it up like xmas packages"
Quote:"even if u signed wt UEFA/u still aint in my LEAGUE"
Quote:"Just let ME FIND dat TOOL and let d TOOL FIND YOU"
Quote:my VERSATILITY brings about dat lethal VERBAL FATALITY"
Quote:"I break bread wt d DIVINE/u just a mere CARNALITY"

Multies - 6
Quote:"wherever I BREED ILLNESS/i make hybrid dig less,on a 1+5 FEET DEEPNESS"
Quote:"took u a week 2 come up wt dat WEAK ISH/u get worn down like h*es doin a STRIP TEASE"
Quote:"dnt blush so COLD GURL/what a trans-hybrid,guess u wanted d best of BOTH WORLDS"

Metaphors - 8
Quote:"grin Word be dat psychic illness"
Quote:"shit so sick,i write verses on toilet paper"
Quote:"(W)rap it up like xmas packages"
Quote:"get worn down like h*es doing a strip tease"

Delivery - 7
(good structure)

Creativity - 8
(nice way wt words)

Total = 57 pts

(it was a pleasure analyzing dis battle.Had 2 take my time.Good fight,fellaz!)

@HYBRID-X

I dnt intend analyzing any battle involving Menike till i am convinced he doesnt harbour any more reservations about my competence and credibility as a Judge on dis thread.I wud rather avoid d controversy it may generate.Overstand?
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Maverik: 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2007
FROM THE 36TH CHAMBER:

In the wake of my learned brother,Zephyrr's temporary leave of absence from the thread,iam left saddled with the responsibility of presiding over this thread.

I wish to make an appeal to all combatants and well-wishers alike to give me their maximum co-operation in hosting a successful rap tourney. I do not profess to know everything about battling there4 helpful suggestions would be welcome if made in a polite and civilized manner.

Any contestants who feels aggrieved wt d results of my analysis may appeal for a re-trial giving justifiable reasons why his or her case should be re-examined.

All emcees both seasoned veterans and Young bucks alike,are strictly enjoined to treat each other wt d utmost respect and courtesy as deserving of one black man to another.

I wish everyone a successful campaign on 'STAR WARZ'.Nuff Respeck!
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Maverik: 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2007
PANEL REPORT ON BOLAJIBOAK/FLOWSHOW STANDOFF:

It is the recommendation of the panel set up to investigate d allegations of double-identity and Schizophrenia levelled against d above named persons that:

1) Bolajibaok and Flowshow shall battle themselves to prove their innocence.

2)Whoever wins d battle shall be allowed to remain as a lawful contestant on Star Warz.

3)in the event that they refuse to battle themselves,the case against them shall be deemed proved beyond reasonable doubt and they shall both be ex-communicated frm the thread and ignored by other contestants.

I hereby adopt the recommendations of the panel and rule accordingly.

@Bolajibaok & Flowshow

U are hereby paired together to battle .This is to prove u are separate individuals and not d same person. Whoever wins gets to remain in the contest.To arms! Gentlemen!
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by mailmalc(m): 1:45am On Nov 06, 2007
@maverik
Damn ! ! ! now you sound like King Solomon  grin  grin anyways nice nice work man u really doing your thing perfectly. . i see you started a new thread. . pro'lly you should rename it to Star Warz (The Judgement) and all the results and analysis will be carried out here while the real starwarz thread'll be the Battle Ground.

hmmmm. . . . still awaiting your judgement (mailmalc vs. hybrid-X) and @ the meantime inform wordsmith i'll be battling him and i am giving him the pleasure of drawing the first blood.
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Jduck13(m): 2:35am On Nov 06, 2007
Walking in is a caucasian man wearing a black suit and holding an AK-47, around his neck you notice a cross. I challenge whoever is deemed best here to a battle me. I must prove of my worth once again. *Loads up and prepares to take aim*.
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Maverik: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2007
This thread is a child of necessity and legitimate offspring of the 'Star Warz' Battle thread.All results,pairings and relevant information shall be pasted here,while d battling itself continues on the original thread.

All complaints,comments and observations may be posted here.

To encourage audience participation,interested members of d public may also post their comments and predictions here.

Signed
Yours Judicially,
Judge Maverik
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by HYBRIDX(m): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2007
@maverick
king solomon wink. . . .thats the correct discription hommz . . . . u doing this real proper ma nigger . . . . . .big ups to u champ . . . . neat work . . .relly neat work . . . .am interested in taking on jduck13 . . pair us aight . .

@jduck13
lets do battle kid . . . . . suggest u better duck coss u cant see em slugs when they flying . . . lol, . . . .lets make it happen . . .do u accept to battle the hybrid. . . ?
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Maverik: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2007
SITUATION REPORT!

RATINGS:

Wordsmith - 4 bars
Alexpissu - 3 bars
Afrocynic - 2 bars
Malthuss - 2 bars
Hybrid-X - 2 bars
Mailmalc - 1 bar
Tianshie - 0 bar
Naijafan - 0 bar
Obedz - 0 bar
Simmy - 0 bar
Paddy_lo - 0 bar
Jduck13 - 0 bar
Saucekid - 0 bar

BATTLES:

Kress Vs Heyo (struck out for lack of diligent prosecution)
Naijafan Vs Hybrid (waiting on Hybrid)
Mailmalc Vs Simmy (waiting on Simmy)
Malthuss Vs Paddy_lo
(waiting on Paddy)
Bolajibaok Vs Flowshow (merk the man in d mirror!)
Afrocynic Vs Flowshow
(ladies first!)
Jduck Vs Mailmalc (J-nice goes first)
Tianshie Vs Saucekid
(let the King lead d subject)

RESULTS UNDER PROCESS:

Mailmalc Vs Hybrid-X
Malthuss Vs Wordsmith

REMINDER:
Keep to the rule: 16 bars strictly for each battle! Thanx.
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by mailmalc(m): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2007
Jduck Vs Mailmalc . . . . sizzling cool man.

@maverik
Sup "Judge", mailmalc 1 bar ?? check the thread properly i hav defeated saucekid and obedz so far. Zephyrr was the sole judge wen i defeated saucekid so his decision should still stand and remains valid till the end of the Star Warz. . . so get the ratings modified. wink
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by bolajibaok(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2007
@maverik
now am convinced that you are truly the boss , your proposal on me battling the wannabe called flowshow is just like mr mcmahon wrestling match called ''i quit match '' in the wwe. MAVERIK, drama and more drama is what makes this thread the STARS OF ALL WARS!

@menike
stop doubting maveriks ruling , u complained that zepphyr does not analyse battles , now maverik does and u still complain , is there anything a human being will do that people wont complain ? makes me remember an old ebenezer obey song .the man ,the horse and the son , human beings are never satisfied , menike aka menipoop the pooping professor , i know u r the original professor meni=poop, and lest i forget i am not true wit you,, by the time i finish the second attack on you , your cremation and naming ceremony as a pooping professor will be finally complete!

@flowshow
u wannabe punk, i battle and destroy all those who stands close to my vicinity, i am bolaji bjpumpin aka the lyrical gangsta. expect ur termination from this thread when i drop my ish bombshell on you.
EXPECT MY I QUIT VERSE ON YOU .
I AM BOLAJI AKA BJPUMPINDOGG MY FLOWS ARE SO GANGSTA AND MY SKILLS ARE SO RETARDED
MAVERIK UR PROPOSAL IS ACCEPTED BY ME , WATCH ME PROOF MYSELF AS I DESTROY THE PUNK ASS MOTHERFCUKING FLOWSHOW TO PIECES!
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by bolajibaok(m): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2007
quote from hybrid-x:
Quote:"lyrically over-retarded like BOLAJI-BROKE"

its good to know that u acknowledge the fact that am lyrically over-retarded, ''lyrically'' was the word of pride i was looking for . thank you hybrid-x , take a close look in the past battle bolajibaok vs hybrid -x and see the line i dropped on you that turned hybrid into an high breed afin, he's mama calls him afin a genrric name for items that are crossbred!
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by bolajibaok(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2007
@thecolonel

quote by thecolonel@Bolajibaok
Bros, when I rap I rap with pidgin English and from wetin my nigga Menike yan me yesterday
Hahahahaha - Boy me self go kill u now

@thecolonel
seems you are a menike's meni-poop the pooping professor's fan or stan , if u can also rap in pidgin then u may wanna fllex ur muscles against me , i am bolaji aka bjpumpin the illest , am the verstaile rapper rapping in queens english ,phonetics, gangsta language and even pidgin and yoruba mixed together ,
my flows are gangsta niggas wanna copy ma style !damn my skills are so retarded

so i am accepting thecolonel's invitation to an offical battle , waiting for maverik to declare that official.
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by bolajibaok(m): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2007
enuff of all these old boys and u know how we do it back in the days shit!
thats noisemaking
if any of them old gangstas are ill enuff then i offically invite the following people to an official battle.

1.jduck
2.tianshe
3.rapsody
4.matthiaus
5.alextissue paper
6.wordsmith

full blooded drama is what i bring !
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Maverik: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2007
@Mailmalc

I apologize 4 d mix-up.U ripped a bar off Obez.

Mailmalc - 2 Bars
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by saucekid(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2007
wtf

pair me up quick cos i wanna disfigure someone

@judge,

i stand complete on this thread
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by mailmalc(m): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2007
bolaji please stop your numerous lengthy post on this thread. make ur reply post be simple and short as possible . . . . check for the meaning of "RETARD" grin

@Maverik
Thanks for the update
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by FLOWSHOW: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2007
@maverik
why is this thread divided into two?
, this makes it look scattered and duplicated, i suggest u limit it to only one single thread.

@bolaji-broke
bolaji-broke , it seems u dont know me , i will gladly introduce myself .
i am the one and only FLOWSHOW, for ur information , i flow shows on niggas head,
and on ya head am definitely gonna flow ma shows!
bolajibroke i will leave ur broke ass broke with no gold bars at the end of star wars tourney.ps:thats a promise.
your challenge for ''I quit battle'' is flowshowingly accepted .i aint scared of u bolaji-broke ass , u can drop ur verse first !
WORD !

@maverik and afrocynic
maverik, as u can see i am anxiously waiting for afrocynic to go first .maverik told her to drop her verse first . ladies first!
maybe she is about to chicken out, if she chickens out maverik, you could as well give me my bar off afrocynic.c/o walkover chicken out!

@maverik
since u say saucekid has(0) zero bar, i am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that i won that battle against saucekid, so kindly hand me my bar and include me in the bar rankings .YOU MAY ALSO JUDGE THE BATTLE TOO.I WILL LIKE TO SEE MY ANALYSIS AND AREAS OF IMPROVEMENT. that is saucekid vs flowshow battle.
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Maverik: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2007
@Flowshow

Zephyrr directed that the battle btw u and saucekid be disregarded due to allegations that u were Bolajiboak using a different name to battle.Pls be informed that u are still under trial and must battle ur other self Bolajibaok to prove ur innocence.Also bear in mind dat who ever loses gets expelled frm d thread.Quit whining and get 2 spittin!

@The Community

Results coming up in a moment:
Mailmalc Vs Hybrid
Malthuss Vs Wordsmith
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Maverik: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2007
@Flowshow

Zephyrr directed that the battle btw u and saucekid be disregarded due to allegations that u were Bolajiboak using a different name to battle.Pls be informed that u are still under trial and must battle ur other self Bolajibaok to prove ur innocence.Also bear in mind dat who ever loses gets expelled frm d thread.Quit whining and get 2 spittin!

@The Community

Results coming up in a moment:
Mailmalc Vs Hybrid
Malthuss Vs Wordsmith
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by bolajibaok(m): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2007
@FLOWSHOW
THIS IS MY BOMBSHELL STRICTLY DIRECTED TOWARDS EXTERMINATING U FROM THIS THREAD .THIS IS UR KILLER ''I QUIT'' VERSE!
THIS TIME AM GONNA BE SPITTIN LIKE NEVA BEFORE , CHECK IT EVERYONE !

flowshow my lil Son
all them rappers and gangstas now know you as a wannabe garbage
seeking rapping baggages
the judges got flow 'detectors',
like 'metals' man we all know you as a 'fake ass luggage holding a cucumber cabbage'
flowshow Son lets be honest, you should pay me homage,
so nigga where's the money,for my pirated cd?
like a yoruba adage this nigga wants to sound like me,
nigga you are a freaking retarded copycat
dogg ur flowshows is garbage
i overturn ur flowshows on you totally like they were missed tv episodes
son am all sold out,cant u see they all wanna see me battle
after my great week in self aparthied
am all tied up,like 'busta' am so fired up,
my rhymes got ur flowshowing ass in total blank'eclipse'checks!
you crammed my rapping style and came boldly to battle the entire world with it.
pay dues boy u cant outdo me
flowshow get a life son. u cant be like me .
, am'emancipated',like 'mariah' damn u can call me the great 'mimi'
u can't bust like me dogg ,am the only busting b,
sipping bumbles like a bee ,my skills are so bleeping big
am hallucinating nigga now i am bleeping exaggerating
from d most hated' to da most undergraded ,x-rated nigga
now i am going to be named bjpumpin the most underated
and suddenly i become the most anticipated
with Your wack flowshow rap style,
dogg your whole verse sounds like my song's repeated choruses !
i am like a shot gun, i interstate between rapid response and crime preventions cops
with my drinking cups my point is that i will make ur flowshows come to a complete stop!
after this battle dogg u will surely quit and say damn bolaji ur so fabulous
just like loso u wont question my vocals again cos i wasn't a local locust !
finally nigga I bury your true lies, along with your cries cuz nigga on your lame ass i will bury my entire lyrical avalanche,
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Maverik: 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2007
@Flowshow

Bolajibaok just filed a motion for summary judgment on U.I suggest u bring ur best lyrics to defend u coz i cant wait to settle this case once and for all.

@The Community

I been busy writing my Judgment on d Wordsmith Vs Malthuss battle and i must confess its been a very close margin.Aint gon say much bt somebody's throne is in grave danger.

Mailmalc Vs Hybrid result will be released at d same time as the above stated.
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by FLOWSHOW: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2007
@bolaji-broke
impressive , is that all u got ?
now wait for my reply as i shed my entire flowshows on your lifespan.
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by jerrymania(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ Maverick
I've looked around this thread and i havent seen any input from the "Big Boys". We all know bolaji-broke ass is wack so no need pairing him up with "himself". I'm impressed with your work so far but if you want this thread to last longer then you have to boot the wackstars out of your thread lipsrsealed
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Jduck13(m): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ boja bitch

Yo I got one slug to kill you,
I pop heat that will grill you
and will turn ya meat to a sausage
have ya shirt drippin like a leaky faucet
ya rhyme Ill toss it like salad or shaq in da paint
you whack and you lame man ill clap at ya brain
bola bitch got no rhyme skillz period
I leavem delirious because my rhymes kill period
and this dude say his rhymes is ill is he serious
I popem in his nut havem bleedin like da bitch is on his period
I'm no joke straight from da top of da dome like my hair do
I blow ya wig off Bitch now get a new hairdo
and i don't have to flash a fuckin got to scare you
I'm to syk I spit flame straight from da air dude
and homey listen you aint ready for this
you spray like a mist
and my fist will leave ya fuckin face in a twist
ma flows retarded politically its handicap mentally
rip ya teeth from ya gums you go need some new dentistry
You no obstacle I eat you like a popsicle
pop ya tonsils and send you to da hospital

whats good straight flame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Maverik: 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2007
THE TABLES HAVE TURNED!

MAILMALC VS HYBRID-X

MAILMALC:

Punchlines - 20
Quote:"malc flows be tidal waves u never goin 2 sail thru"
Quote:"Relegate X coz u way below my league/split ur game so it skips like a cracked CD"
Quote:"treat u like d b*tch u are/if u were up on clouds, u still wudnt star"
Quote:"access denied,my flows cant be hacked/if u play Noah,i still shatter ur ark"
Quote:"like crack i smoke X off in a hose pipe"
Quote:"Im a phantom u aint fit enough 2 ghost ride"
Quote:"i x-ray ur dumb potentials/malc be d hitman executioner"
Quote:"blast off hybrid's lungs,x numerical value be zero/freeze smash ur bones like subzero"
Quote:"X being dull is exagarated/he's worst because ma flows be X-rated"
Quote"malc gets skulls cracked/inputs u in my calc/ur resukt be wack"

Wordplay - 12
Quote:"Malc flows be tidal waves,u never going to sail through"
Quote:"Relegate u coz u way below my league"
Quote:"if u were up on clouds,u still wudnt star"
Quote:"Im a phantom u aint fit enuff 4 a ghost ride"
Quote:"If u play Noah,i still shatter ur Ark"

Metaphors - 8
Quote:"Malc flows be tidal waves"
Quote:"split ur game so it skips like a cracked CD"
Quote:"Im a phantom,u aint fit enuf to ghost ride"

Multies - 4
Quote:"flows be tidal waves,u neva gon SAIL THROUGH/detach d Hybrid frm X/coz i always FADE U"
Quote:"like crack i smoke X off in a HOSE PIPE/im a phantom,u aint fit enuf to GHOST RIDE"

Delivery - 6
(Good Structure)

Creativity - 10
(quite impressive)

Total = 60 pts
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Jduck13(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2007
Yo judge My flow real quick somebody jus wanna see how many points I would earn off that.
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by FLOWSHOW: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2007
@BOLAJI-BROKE
flowshow comes with da unexpected hyperbolic metaphoric multi-metaphors
now am similar to a simile i move fast on you like a chettah thats about to cheat on you.
i am an hyperbolic paradox, i flow figurative shows into your sickle brain
like a figure of speech i will stick into your brain's thick membrane
am here to flowshows and show off my metaphorical flows ,
but in my path stands bolajibroke a retard rapper i will surely break
i will leave bolaji-broke ass broken forever like pieces of tiny broken bottles
flowmothersuckin shows i show at u , am definitely similar to soap opera episodes
i show ma mad flows only once on a friday metaphoric night
like a dark knight wearing nighties in da darkest night in da nineteen nineties
mad multis i flowshow, figuratively i speak lyrical , right now am physically ill
explosively ,am about to get physical ,i infect u with all my metamorphosing character
am a flow damager, the ganga i smoke brings hell to bolaji broken face
just to show you that ma flows is similar to a thousand rivers flowing unstoppable streams
right now am with all my flowshow weapons and arsenals
like team arsenal i come with so much guns u will think u were battling against da gunners
my flowshow is streaming unstoppable. i stream fast like a bradband internet broadcast
like the tv episodes u said i am , like a dsl ,streaming suspense is what i bring to play
my multis flow shows steamy metaphors into your bloodstreams
with my metaphors i burn u up with the steam of da hottest electric iron
just like a lion i show my flows up like da great japanese iron fist
feasting on festivals lyrically i deliver multiple multis to your fading fate
u will think i was having a multiplier effect after i took my multi-vitamins.
bolabroke a wack rap critic politicking
tick tuck , gradually your time is ticking out finally
after my flowshow ends,
my thick skills will end your career like a dog with thicks all over its dirty body

NOW LETS SEE MAVERIK JUDGE YOU INTO ETERNAL EXTINCTION .
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Maverik: 8:49am On Nov 07, 2007
HYBRID-X:

Punchlines - 14
Quote:"Xbreed d ghetto breed,u pussi n am d beast"
Quote:"put u out like sun set in d east"
Quote:"u jus a male riding hood stuck in my hood/u f*ckd up like i thot u wud"
Quote:"hit u str8 in d chest like pac/dat afro cat murdered u/wtout d gat"
Quote:"I aint nelly furtado bt am r put ur lites off"
Quote:"Mailmalc jus lame,dis aint prison break son,u rot in jail/cant jump my bail"
Quote:"u's a dead nigga/every bar's an overdose"

Wordplay - 18
Quote:"Xbreed d ghetto breed/u pusssi n am d beast"
Quote:"u cant Mic check dis"
Quote:"u jus a male red riding hood stuck in my hood"
Quote:"I aint nelly fur ado bt am r put ur lites off/got hiphop on handcuffs"
Quote:"I hold dis street she was handsome"
Quote:"The lyrical culprit/underground classics/i spit dat blueprint"
Quote:"u gon rot in jail/u cant jump my bail"
Quote:"U's a dead nigga/every bars an overdose/case closed nigga"

Metaphors - 10
Quote:"hit u str8 in chest like u was pac"
Quote:"I hold dis street like she was ransome"
Quote:"Xbrid,the rap pundit/lyrical culprit"
Quote:"my foul speech stinks like politics"

Multies - 6
Quote:"Xbrid,d lyrical CULPRIT/i spit dat BLUEPRINT"
Quote:"X rule d streets with a TIGHT FIST/rule d streets u cant MIC CHECK THIS"
Quote"aint Nelly furtado but am r put ur LITES OFF/got hiphop on HANDCUFFS"

Delivery - 5
(needs better structuring)

Creativity - 7
(not bad at all)

Total = 54 pts

MAILMALC WINS WITH 60 pts!
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Maverik: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2007
SUPRISE! SUPRISE!

MALTHUSS VS WORDSMITH

MALTHUSS:

Punchlines - 18
Quote:"The return of dat wordsmith killa/exterminate fakes cos there aint nome realla,am iller"
Quote:"yeah nigga,ama tell u like a soothsayer/come against me guaranteed to word-slay-ya"
Quote:"am rap's illest ruler/to measure ma success,u need a 60 foot ruler"
Quote:"nigga,u still spittin embryonics/i come up n slam dat ass like onyx"
Quote:"mr smith,am a skool u to improve ur word ethics/coz nigga u writing sh*t in phonetics"
Quote:"I bring d heat and make u use d fire exit"
Quote:"In dis word fest,i flog first/while u on dat d*ck thirst"
Quote:"Malthuss on a rhyme quest,leave smith wt a ripped chest/case closed,f*ck an inquest"
Quote:"u know am word perfect beat d smith in dis rap scrabble/da letter man make wordsmith spell-bound"

Wordplay - 16
Quote:"see thru pitch black like Helen Keller"
Quote:"come against me guaranteed 2 word-slay-ya"
Quote:"2 measure ma success,u need a 60 foot ruler"
Quote:"nigga u still spittin embryonics"
Quote:"I bring d heat and make u use d fire exit"
Quote:"in dis word fest,i flog first/while u on dat d*k thirst"
Quote:"d letterman make wordsmith spell-bound"
Quote:"am word perfect/beat d smith in dis rap scrabble"

Metaphors - 12
Quote:"see thru pitch black like Helen Keller"
Quote:"2 measure ma success,u need a 60 ft ruler"
Quote:"i come up n slam dat ass like onyx"
Quote:"am picture perfect lcd frm panasonics"
Quote:"rhymes levitate 2 d sky like supersonics"
Quote:"ma sh*t hit air waves like a f*king request"

Multies - 4
Quote:"in dis WORD FEST,i FLOG FIRST"
Quote:"u on dat D*K THIRST,malthuss leave smith wt a RIPPED CHEST"

Delivery - 6
(needs better structuring)

Creativity - 8
(fresh!)

Total = 64 pts
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Maverik: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2007
WORDSMITH:

Punchlines - 18
Quote:"lyrically i remain flawless,ur remains more or less on d floorbed"
Quote:"u lyrically deficient,u lack d vitamins like citrus"
Quote:"b*tch pause,u see slut/neva put d smith 2 test like litmus"
Quote:"had 2 school u real quick since d public system failed u/lock u in dis bars,aint no chance any1 gon bail u"
Quote:"d empty barrels u keep shooting are evidences of ur loud mouf"
Quote:malthus woke dis giant,so im a put dis b*tch to sleep like inertia"
Quote:"malthus better switch aid,better yet wt a clique aid/bt d word still slices when he switches 2 a switchblade"
Quote:"get dis b*tch laid/slice deep n dice thick,leaving u wt a stich face"
Quote:"d word in d corner better stay strapped like Gold circle"

Wordplay - 14
Quote:"16+ bars of heat proves 2 be a fresh grave/u best laid"
Quote:"never u put d wordsmith to d test like litmus"
Quote:"lock u in dis bars"
Quote:"d empty barrels u shoot evidences ur loud mouf"
Quote:"Im a put dis b*tch to rest like inertia"
Quote:"d word still slices when he switches to a switchblade"
Quote:"d word in d corner,better stay strapped like a Gold circle"

Metaphors - 12
Quote:"The smith spits so toxic,gbade a walking biohazard causing wreckage"
Quote:"verbally,i stays a criminal savage/wt dat lyrical carnage"
Quote:"u lack d vitamins like citrus"
Quote:"never u put d smith to d test like litmus"
Quote:"d word spit hazardous,create that unrest like d south south"
Quote:"better stay strapped like Gold Circle"

Multies - 12
Quote:"Puny Mal come against d WORDSMITH/dis aint Busta,bt i still let em TALK SHIT"
Quote:"lyrically i remain FLAWLESS,ur remains more or less on d FLOORBED"
Quote:"16+ bars of heat to be a FRESH GRAVE/u BEST LAID/u get no LEVERAGE"
Quote:"BITCH PAUSE,u SEE SLUT/never put d word 2 test like LITMUS"
Quote:"create dat unrest like d SOUTH SOUTH/empty barrels u shoot evidence ur LOUD MOUTH"
Quote:"word still slices when he switches tn a SWITCH BLADE/slice deep,leavin u wt a STICH FACE"

Delivery - 8
(fresh!)

Creativity - 8
(fresh!)

Total - 72 pts

WORDSMITH WINS!
(snatches d crown from ex-king Malthuss)
Sorry Dude!

@Bolajibaok & Flowshow

I'll be delivering my Judgment on ur case shortly.One of u gets to disappear today,Lord Willing!

@Jduck13
it takes 2 to tango.I cant analyze ur verses on their own strength.U must hve an opponent.Ovastand?
@The Community
Situation Report coming up in a jiffy!
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by FLOWSHOW: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2007
@afrocynic
where is she, has she chickened out?

@maverik
whats up with afrocynic?
Re: Re: "star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ wordsmith

well done man!!, u did well, good battle

peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who's Nigerian Current King Of R&b? / David Guetta – Listen (deluxe) (album Download) / 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.