Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

New Cassava Training Session - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New Cassava Training Session (1847 Views)

Free Fitness Training Session In Ajah, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Cassava Training Session by andyzoga: 4:55am On Apr 13, 2012
A seminar on how to grow cassava roots with less stress, little capital and become millionaire in 2013 organized by TITUS ADEBISI AGRICULTURAL SERVICES NIG LTD is holding on saturday 14- 04- 2012 @ oluyole high school, vodasis adeoyo ring road Ibadan. Seminar fee is #3000 only. Come and learn how to take your share from 2.1 billion dollars cassava money rain beginning from 2013. Civil servants, teachers, bankers, retirees and private sector workers are expected to participate. Contact 08062748249 for details.
Re: New Cassava Training Session by done7: 5:36am On Apr 13, 2012
This is great. If more nigerians can realize that extra money can be made by doing extra work like farming practises, corruption will be reduce in government circle and also workers generally will not be asking for unrealistic comtinuous increment in wages every time. Cassava growing is a very good sourc of extra income to anybody if you are interested with less stress, little capital and good return on investment.
Re: New Cassava Training Session by knowledge4(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2012
Can anyone learn the nitty gritty of cassava farming from a 3 hour classroom seminar?
Cassava training requires practical farm exposure,not classroom teaching.
When learning cassava in 2008,i had to go from Lagos to Abeokuta to see a farmer who took me to cassava farms &processing centres and explained the whole detail to me.The explanation took 2 whole days during which i was exposed to cassava processing techniques using traditional and modern machinery.i am not condemning your seminar,but please,farm practicals should be included.Thats the point.
Re: New Cassava Training Session by Thethy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2012
Re: New Cassava Training Session by Buchika: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2012
andyzoga: A seminar on how to grow cassava roots with less stress, little capital and become millionaire in 2013 organized by TITUS ADEBISI AGRICULTURAL SERVICES NIG LTD is holding on saturday 14- 04- 2012 @ oluyole high school, vodasis adeoyo ring road Ibadan. Seminar fee is #3000 only. Come and learn how to take your share from 2.1 billion dollars cassava money rain beginning from 2013. Civil servants, teachers, bankers, retirees and private sector workers are expected to participate. Contact 08062748249 for details.
I invested over a million naira on cassava business but am not making any profit. Actually am into cultivation and processing but my greatest challenge is peeling the cassava I Have tried the village women that is manual and also a semi mechanised contraption but they all failed. To cut matter short anyone who tells you that cassava business is profitable without an efficient mechanised peeler is a liar unless you want just cultivate and sell the tubers only which is just a waste of time because its the busines of village women with very small ROI
Re: New Cassava Training Session by hotmas911(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2013
We have thousands of acres of good fertile land for sale, lease or rent in Ogbomoso, Oyo state. Selling from N50,000 per acre and u can rent at 5k per year. Our lands are suitable for most crops. Good roads, peaceful and friendly people. 08060318769

(1) (Reply)

Imported English Mastiff Offsprings For Sale / Fumytech Dragon Ball RDTA Review With Best Price / New 14 Inches,Hp 1000 Intel Core I3,2gb ram,500gb,1 gig graphic card @75k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.