Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita (2842 Views)

Dammy Krane Claims Davido Stole His Dancing Steps On Skelewu Video / Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by hanson: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2006
P Square And Thier Dancing Steps

What do you think of P Squares dancing steps. Do you think they were immitating Micheal Jackson in the song title Signorita?
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by Hotstepper(f): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2006
every1 is copying Micheal Jackson not just P-SQUARE esp. when it isa R AND B group/singer
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by Zahymaka(m): 3:01am On Mar 27, 2006
Very few dancers have come up with entirely original dancing steps -- I know of only Michael Jackson. His steps are impossible to imitate. I've looked at the feet of people who "can" slide and at Michael Jackson's -- they don't just match.
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by hotangel2(f): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2006
Everyone is copying each other, But it's better to copy with styl.
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by Deepop(f): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2006
dont start pointing fingers cos your fingers might break grin nigerian artist will never change undecidedthey prefer to copy each other
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by Layemi(f): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2006
are you sure you have listened to psquares' album embarassed they didnt sing any song titled "signorita" tongue,go check your music diary winkthats if you have one grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by mukina2: 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2006
whether or not they imitate michael jackson, they ar still good ; cheesy, are guess u"re just jealous instead of being an armchair critic commend dem,

1 Like

Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by Zino(f): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2006
Hanson! Is your name also Jonathan by any chance?
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by hanson: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2006
why? my name is Ndifreke Tom Hanson.Im never called such before
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by hanson: 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2006
Really its not that im against them.I appreciate what they have put together.It really looks like the group dance done by Micheal Jackson
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by Zino(f): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2006
Just checking man. But hey. You want a realy xciting page? Try the radio page under "Coolfm vs Rhythm". We've got things heated up in there and i'm invitig as many people as i know over . Psquared? Well, they are a bunch of a$$es. How come they can't come up with anything original? Dem go dey copy-copy, Them no saby.Them no dey fit rock the M.I.C. Dem too dey Lose control! wink

They're big yes, but only off the glory of other stars. angry
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by mukina2: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2006
@ Zino     
They sabi rock the mic well well, if it pains you  abeg go drown for ocean ya,  grin, if they were African americans u would have admired them, why are we Africans soooooo negative, there's no musician that didn't copy from someone tongue
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by disney(f): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2006
I was like wow wow wow. they did a good job there . for real. grin grin grin but l found out that they are total copy cats, if they can get their own stype. every thing will be perfecto.
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by Zino(f): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2006
@ mukina2

Mukina,,  Or is it MONKEY-NOW? you're not being tru to the "Africa" in u. If you were then u'd tell that those dudes arn't even trying to be African them selves. Dance steps - Zero African. Dressing - Zero African. So where are they heading i ask. They r confused and stuck somewhere in a Trado-Time capsule with a broken engine in deep space. Brothers are lost and proud of their ignorance. STUPIDLY SO. Thay came on stage in abuja and started yelling " Because of u -our fans- we were able to aquire two nu' Jeeps". Come on People! Doesn't that just make you want to puke all over your neighbours lawn and say you dog did it?

So go ahead monk,  I mean Muk, Suck it up with a straw!  tongue
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by mukina2: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2006
@ zino
Its MUKINA2 k. grin ? What's your problem, tell me the young african musician dat dress like an african u can look from rabat to cape town, tell me. Are u jealous of their success grin
even you do u dress like an african always tongue tongue grin
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by hanson: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2006
You people shouldnt course your selves to death ooooo
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by drered(m): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2006
wack wack wack

signorita grin senorita
course grin curse
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by Zino(f): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2006
Sory monk! ddn't min to say all that stuff to you. But face it. They don't have aanything to be jealouse off.
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by mukina2: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2006
tongue tongue we cool wink grin

no wahala tongue
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by Zahymaka(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2006
Sorry mukina2 -- what do you mean?
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by mukina2: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2006
@zahymaka dat was for zinolie!!!!
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by Zahymaka(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2006
Oh -- thanks for the clarification.
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by sy2000(f): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2006
Ya better hook me up with the signorita cause i haven't seen it and i would love to.
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by lizzy(f): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2006
y'all, u know wot y'all nigerians are sooo sooo just not appreciateive, if p-square are lyk othe afro-americans, u will all lyk dem n u wont even say dey are copy-cats, so u pple sayin dey r copy-cats, wot d'y'all fink abt chris brown and all dem guys dat sing RnB, wot y'all just nid to do is just GET A LIFE cuz y'all r just jealous. start your own music group n lets see wot u can do, just learn how to be appreciated, dey r even making nigerians in and out of teh nation proud man!
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by Oracle(m): 12:41am On Sep 23, 2006
The steps were really hot and i think thatz what brought to the limelight

their track senorita and the superb dance steps
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by thegame(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2007
ALL you haters just need to know is thatthey are the best group dances in nigeria at the moment. I love their videos. they have the most clarity of all nigerian videos. Right?
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by chiogo(f): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2007
hmmmm, i don't get what pple are sayin' over here about how they're copyin'. There is no musician, singer, actor, actress, anythin' atall in showbiz who doesn't copy, a'ight? where did u get d inspiration from then? u can't tell me all d good and famous dancers just came out of their mothers' wombs and started dancin' or they never watched tv in their lives or saw other pple performin' before it became their dream. or MJ just came out his mother's womb and said "mom, i want to start dancin'" just like dat. puleeassssssssseeee. I told my sista that d other day when we were watchin' a video by usher and he was dancin'. did MJ not start dancin' before him? i don't hear pple sayin' he's copyin' him. Lemme break it down, EVERYONE COPIES EVERYONE!. And y'all shld know that in this life, there is always d best in everythin' and there's d ones who copy d best in order to get where they are. nothin' is magic.I believe MJ is d king of dance and usher and co are his followers, so is p-square. u can't blame them. at least, they're good where they at--------naija.

ok, back to topic, I love p-square. they're nice! wink
Re: P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 13, 2015
And I thought your first post would be about those Gooners undecided
mukina2:
whether or not they imitate michael jackson, they ar still good ; cheesy, are guess u"re just jealous instead of being an armchair critic commend dem,

(1) (Reply)

Re: HELP - Lyrics To 'this Fuji Thing' By Midnight Crew / Oyibo By Anogiri - Anyone Knows Where I Can Download As Well As The Lyrics? / Mixtapes Vs Street Albums Vs Ep's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.