Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,507 members, 7,865,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Give Us Your Bus For 25k Weekly. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Give Us Your Bus For 25k Weekly. (1272 Views)

Mercedes Sprinter Bus For Sale At Affordable Price!!! / Mercedes Sprinter Bus For Urgent Sales At Affordable Price!!! / We Can Manage That Comercial Bus For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Us Your Bus For 25k Weekly. by digirep: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2012
Do you have a bus or truck and don't have the time to
Properly supervise people you put in charge? Or tired of
stories from drivers and motor boys?
not too worry! That bus or truck can still generate
income for you. All u need do is put that vehicle in our
care in exchane for N25,000 (for Bus) or N35,000 (for Truck)
every week. We will be responsible for the maintenance of
vehicles in our care.
To register your bus or truck with us, visit our office
13 Ereke Avenue, Ojodu, Ikeja, Lagos. Or call 08127093483.
FREEBORN TRANSPORT SERVICE.
Re: Give Us Your Bus For 25k Weekly. by fm7070: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2012
what model of bus are we talking about? will you accept Tokunbo?
Re: Give Us Your Bus For 25k Weekly. by flexya: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2012
fm7070: what model of bus are we talking about? will you accept Tokunbo?
My thoughts exactly. Liteace, hiace, transporter, odyssey and peugeot boxer all count as buses. Would also like some info on what the bus will be used for? Is it carryin spare parts from/to ladipo or palm oil to/from Mile12 or school children. I av a passenger liteace, a goods only transporter and a mpv odyssey, so this arrangement might really interest me
Re: Give Us Your Bus For 25k Weekly. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2012
I have a Ford Econoline E250 Cargo Van. What exactly are you going to use it for? What are the leagl backing for the business you are doing? For how long have you been doing this business? Can you prove to your business is registered with Coporate Affairs Commission? Talk to me and let's see if we can make this work for both of us.
Re: Give Us Your Bus For 25k Weekly. by Carrlls: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2012
will you accept Tokunbo?[img]http://www.keyforex.info/iPad.gif[/img]
Re: Give Us Your Bus For 25k Weekly. by digirep: 1:58pm On May 04, 2012
For details as per the Bus and Truck deal, please our office at
13, Ereke Avenue, Ojodu, Ikeja, Lagos OR call 08127093483.
thanks.
Re: Give Us Your Bus For 25k Weekly. by payerann: 3:06pm On May 04, 2012
Can you prove to your business is registered with Coporate Affairs Commission? Talk to me and let's see if we can make this work for both of us.
[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used 1.1GHz Toshiba Laptop for Sale (130k) / Businessman Come In---car Dvd Gps Low Price From China / Get Free Online Jobs Ebook & Make Money Online Rs.50000/month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.