Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

CBN Recruiting For Various Roles - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Recruiting For Various Roles (15726 Views)

Vacancies For Various Roles / U-Connect Currently Recruiting To Fill Various Roles !!!!!!! / Emerson Recruiting For Various Roles In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Recruiting For Various Roles by 1forall: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2012
Welcome to CBN Careers

In furtherance of CBN’s drive to reform the Financial Services industry and deliver a stable financial system, the Central Bank is seeking qualified, skilled and highly motivated Nigerians to fill various positions in the Financial System Stability Directorate. The FSS Directorate seeks to recruit individuals into the following departments:

Banking Supervision: This department has the mandate to conduct of off-site surveillance and on-site examination of Deposit Money Banks, Specialized Institutions Credit Registry Bureau, and related institutions. It also oversees the development of standards for examinations and consolidated supervision

Financial Policy and Regulation: This department has the mandate to develop and implement policies & regulations aimed at ensuring financial system stability and licensing & approvals for banks and other financial institutions

The Central Bank of Nigeria is an employer of choice offering prospective applicants the opportunity to work in a forward thinking and progressive environment.

Application Process: To apply, please visit http://www.fssrecruitment.com

Applications will close 12 noon (GMT + 1) on Monday 7 May, 2012.

The CBN offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees. The Bank's policy is to recruit staff of the highest calibre through fair and open processes. The aims are to ensure:

that the right person is selected for the right position
a credible, consistent, fair, open and accountable procedure is adopted; and
that all applicants have a positive view of the Bank and its operations.

Visit http://www.cenbank.org/careers/ for more details.

Closing date: 7 May 2012

1 Like

Re: CBN Recruiting For Various Roles by Koolking(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
Thanks 1forall for the info. Will push it to friends who are interested and qualified for the positions. Thank you
Re: CBN Recruiting For Various Roles by Muttex(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
O boy , the site is not opening due to traffic oooo..chai...Thanks a million
Re: CBN Recruiting For Various Roles by WebSurfer(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2012
good one
Re: CBN Recruiting For Various Roles by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
Hahahahahahahah...this Jobs that have been shared according to federal character to Politicians families grin, abeg no waste your Time applying

1 Like

Re: CBN Recruiting For Various Roles by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2012
Thanks for the info. Will share with friends.
Re: CBN Recruiting For Various Roles by jephiano: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2012
@ Kayci_d, pls dont allow the country to make u a cynic. I know two persons hu got jobs there late last year and trust me they didnt get there with some politician's help.
Re: CBN Recruiting For Various Roles by congi(m): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2012
I av been trying this site for last 4 weeks. It has never opened, even at night.
Re: CBN Recruiting For Various Roles by musa01: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2012
Guys,
Don't be discouraged dat d jobs might have been shared by Xter commision to politicians. Usually when dey share, dey still leave a small % for d masses. Try UR luck. U may enter d small %.
All d best.

1 Like

Re: CBN Recruiting For Various Roles by adefash(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2012
kayci_d77: Hahahahahahahah...this Jobs that have been shared according to federal character to Politicians families grin, abeg no waste your Time applying
Guy dont talk this way.you stand the chance of either getting the job or not if you apply but stand the chance of not getting it at all if you do not apply.it pays to apply and be optimistic.i have seen ppl who know nobody and get good jobs.its not only about knowing some1 alone.
Re: CBN Recruiting For Various Roles by adefash(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2012
congi: I av been trying this site for last 4 weeks. It has never opened, even at night.
Good things dont come easy bros.keep trying.i have been trying for a while now yet i still have hope of getting it.
Re: CBN Recruiting For Various Roles by ayztech(f): 7:50am On Apr 18, 2012
congi: I av been trying this site for last 4 weeks. It has never opened, even at night.

Same here but when some peeps said they tried and it went, I slept with it all thru last night and at a time, fiam, it went and I received the confirmation mail. Just keep on at it; it must go.
Re: CBN Recruiting For Various Roles by adefash(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2012
kayci_d77: Hahahahahahahah...this Jobs that have been shared according to federal character to Politicians families grin, abeg no waste your Time applying
Take for instance you meet an influencial politician after the dead line of the application who can help.the person in charge of the recruitment exercise is mr due process.he asks your helper if you applied.because u didnt apply,they asked you to wait till another opportunity comes up.will you commend yourself or condemn yourself?
Re: CBN Recruiting For Various Roles by wspjob: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2012
Guys ,
does anyone know if CBN is already calling people for the recent IT recruitement
thanks

(1) (Reply)

8 Stages Of A Successful Job Hunt / Massive Recruitment At Manish Food Industries, Ogun State / Vital Information Must Be In Your Offer Letter Before You Accept It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.