Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Clearance Sales Wholesale Supplier Of High Quality Shoes From UK - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Clearance Sales Wholesale Supplier Of High Quality Shoes From UK (2439 Views)

Clearance Sales Wholesale Supplier Of High Quality Shoes From UK / Original Toms Shoes From Usa Toms Shoes Store / Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearance Sales Wholesale Supplier Of High Quality Shoes From UK by seyikusa: 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2012
Hello all,
I am a wholesale supplier of good quality male and female shoes from the UK.
I am looking for retailer who are willing to take advantage of this business opportunity and be self employed.

There is an option to deliver the shoes to your doors at very competitive prices allowing you to make the maximum profit.

Please check here for sample of my recent supplies to Nigeria

http://wholesaleseller./2012/04/13/ladies/

http://wholesaleseller./2012/04/13/menshoes/

If you are interested, please contact me at seyi_kusa@yahoo.com

Re: Clearance Sales Wholesale Supplier Of High Quality Shoes From UK by seyikusa: 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2012
sample

Re: Clearance Sales Wholesale Supplier Of High Quality Shoes From UK by seyikusa: 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2012
s

Re: Clearance Sales Wholesale Supplier Of High Quality Shoes From UK by seyikusa: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2012
a

1 Like

Re: Clearance Sales Wholesale Supplier Of High Quality Shoes From UK by Niiade(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2012
how much are the mocca
Re: Clearance Sales Wholesale Supplier Of High Quality Shoes From UK by seyikusa: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2012
Hi,
thank you for visiting,
Sorry I do not sell on a retail basis but supply in wholesale various top quality design of shoes. To give you an idea of the average price per shoe, for male will be N3200 and N2300 for female.
Many thanks

(1) (Reply)

Campaign Tshirt / Diana stalder Glutathione Soaps Now Available. Natural Skin Whitening ℓ̊n Dayz / Chrome Pearls Eyewear Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.