Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

My Special Birthday Present O Nairalanders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Special Birthday Present O Nairalanders (712 Views)

How Did You Get Your Present Job? / Describe Your Present Job With One Word / How Did You Get Your Present Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Special Birthday Present O Nairalanders by coli: 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,

Today is my birthday  cheesy and I have a special present for you guys. Just log on to www.imoisilis.com and find out what it is.

I hope you take it seriously because it can change your financial status forever.

Enjoy your day and don’t forget to pass the good news around.

Cheers!
Re: My Special Birthday Present O Nairalanders by stellose(f): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2007
Happy birthday pikin, pikin grin cheesy and many more returns, we know sey you done old by now hehehe, when are we going to eat rice and stew ganished with kpomo , as obasanjo done bound chicken, na only hem own dey market now , with bird sickness kiss free, congrats all the same kiss kiss
Re: My Special Birthday Present O Nairalanders by coli: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2007
Thanks Stellose, I hope you browse through the content of the site. I had a wonderful day. thank you.
stellose:

Happy birthday pikin, pikin grin cheesy and many more returns, we know sey you done old by now hehehe, when are we going to eat rice and stew ganished with kpomo , as obasanjo done bound chicken, na only hem own dey market now , with bird sickness kiss free, congrats all the same kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

The Next Level Of Ur Employment / Commonwealth Scholarship / Batch B2007 Coppers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.