Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Are You Cre8tive - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Are You Cre8tive (1545 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Cre8tive by TJexalted: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2012
Come on lets do the extraordinary! join us on design swaggs on www.designswaggs.com
DesignSwaggs is an online design competition designed for creative people to compete in various
areas of designs which includes graphics designs, web layout designs, photography, t-shirt design and freestyle. Participants have the opportunity of being exposed to reputable advertising agencies for recognition and employment and also win fabulous prizes.

Re: Are You Cre8tive by osasp(m): 8:03am On Apr 15, 2012
Personally, i dont like this idea because it tends to exploit people's creativity especially in 9ja where we dont have intellectual property law. join at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Are You Cre8tive by ugo2u(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
yeah that is soo sooo true, not trying to discourage though. but have it in mind to be a practice session kind of thing, when you are ready go out into the wild and get those clients
Re: Are You Cre8tive by talk2D: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2012
See let me tell you somethin'
B4 u launch an online business in Nigeria,seek advice first...
U hav a great concept but who will be ur client?
Those client don't really know what design is all about.Even if you convince them they won't follow up.
Why is this happening? It is because the country is still developing.
Those who know it,don't hav d resources,and vice versa
Please think twice
Re: Are You Cre8tive by osasp(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2012
^^ that advice applies to everybody everywhere not just in Nigeria. People need to approach business from a target market driven perspective or your product in this ocassion-website will fall flat on its face..money and time wasted
Re: Are You Cre8tive by TJexalted: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2012
well your work will speak 4u if you believe in yourself, because its extra-ordinary, we are talking of creative ideas and there are alot of chances of being part of Designswaggs,never mind if you understand the concept of DESIGNSWAGGS for more info just log on www.designswaggs.com
Re: Are You Cre8tive by sylvelity: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2012
Nairaland Graphics/Video section can never change kill people ideas with there bad advice and comment..
@TJexalted
Bro.. Keep it up... I have register self...

1 Like

Re: Are You Cre8tive by osasp(m): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2012
By all means man do what you think is right.we may indeed be wrong. Was just talking from what I've seen in the past. You might wanna change the name though, cos if it does blow up, you may want to come off as more proffessional.
Re: Are You Cre8tive by mizne1: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2012
No one is wrong, different point of view[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Are You Cre8tive by ugo2u(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
nobody is trying to discourage its the truth. whatever you submit you have no right over it ooooo

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Video Coverage Business / What's Wrong With This Image / Pencil Drawing Of Sia Baba...opps...president Mohammed Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.