Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Wande Coal - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wande Coal (11815 Views)

Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records / Wande Coal - My Way / Chuddy K Versus Wande Coal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wande Coal by TOYOSI20(f): 1:27am On Dec 27, 2008
Thank God for Wande Coal, like seriously, I love him a lot, smiley
Re: Wande Coal by shotster50(m): 12:06am On Jan 05, 2009
He has got an ok voice nothing extraordinary like Akon. Dude needs a voice coach like seriously and ummmmm a personal trainer too,  damn those flab!!!!!
Re: Wande Coal by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 06, 2009
Wande has a lot of flaws in his singing.

1. His voice changes in different song. sometimes its hard some time he is like an angel
2. He uses voice enhancing tool perhhaps vocader

Just hope he improves, but i sure know he can't stand the test of time.

As for dancing, he has kinda stopped that, of course he hasn't even danced in any video.

Donpuzo aka dogman
Re: Wande Coal by kissaholic: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2009
I doubt if you guys av heard of Chuddy K!, he's wande's recent nightmare, he did the song title so slow, a lot of pple who don't knw thinks wande actualli owns the son, tho' they were bot group mates once bud this dude is poised to erase wande, he's vocals are smoother and there's no effect on his vocals, its clean and natural, d dude just got back from south africa from where he went to shoot two videos off his forthcomin album, our dear wande has not dropped his album not to talk of ownin his very own vid, do i need say mo' if mo'hit does not double up like r.kelly dats d end for wande's solo career he just might end up bin d'banj's hype mant till my son goes to secondary school(lol),
Re: Wande Coal by Czarskit(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2009
Damn dis guy is really HOT!!!
Auto-tuner, vocoder or whateva voice enhancer he uses, I realy don't care coz to me,dis dude is 9jaz T-Pain.
I'll snatch him from Mo'Hits to my label real soon, he's a label addition for sure!
More grease 2 dat dude.
Re: Wande Coal by Sabuni: 1:07am On Jan 07, 2009
The guy is ok smiley
Re: Wande Coal by chyk91(m): 5:03am On Jan 08, 2009
the guy is tight
Re: Wande Coal by shotster50(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2009
Bullshit,
Re: Wande Coal by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2009
Re: Wande Coal by tosinaded(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2009
listen to him live, he sounds the same way
Re: Wande Coal by khanye(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2009
he (Wande) does not use voice enhancer like T-pain. The dude is unique. Go listen to Hey Girl from the Mo'hits Album. Wande voice on that Song was so nice.
Re: Wande Coal by tolala(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2009
ok lets just clears this whole voice enhancer thing, if he uses voice enhancer it has to be don jazzy that added it shey??then how come the voice enhancer is not working for dbanj's voice .i think wande is the bomb he is one of the few singers i adore in naija.so haters pls leave the dude alone and celebrate his instead of the hate.
Re: Wande Coal by Moonstone(f): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2009
I love Wande C's voice like crazy but the fact that he has a croaky voice on a normal day scares me, lol. I like his songs a lot but he needs a rapper so he won't sound so whiny.
Re: Wande Coal by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2009
shotster50:

He has got an ok voice nothing extraordinary like Akon. Dude needs a voice coach like seriously and ummmmm a personal trainer too, damn those flab!!!!!

How dare you compare his vocal abilities to AKON?? shocked shocked shocked The guy is going places . . . siddon dere dey hate!!! tongue

Donpuzo:

Wande has a lot of flaws in his singing.

1. His voice changes in different song. sometimes its hard some time he is like an angel
2. He uses voice enhancing tool perhhaps vocader

Just hope he improves, but i sure know he can't stand the test of time.

Donpuzo aka dogman

Let me hear you sing first . . . croaking frog!!!! He changes his voice . . . doddyman; this its called fallceto. Dont let your very limited knowledge of vocals embarrass you here. Do you understand how a vocader works and its end result??

All these haters with nothing better to do! DONT HATE CONGRATULATE!!!!!!!

@all
Have you guys heard the 'Hey girl' track with don jazzy, S.I.D and D'prince??
Re: Wande Coal by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2009
khanye:

he (Wande) does not use voice enhancer like T-pain. The dude is unique. Go listen to Hey Girl from the Mo'hits Album. Wande voice on that Song was so nice.

Just saw your comment . . . . He was so sexy on that wasn't he
Re: Wande Coal by lalaboi(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2009
NaJa HaJe:

Have you guys heard the 'Hey girl' track with don jazzy, S.I.D and D'prince??

LONG THING grin
Re: Wande Coal by UNLEASHED(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2009
Wande Coal is OK
Re: Wande Coal by khanye(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2009
@ lalabio

can u please get me the link to that Hey Girl by Mo'hit. My pikin don delete the one wey dey untop ma sys. Here.

Thanks cool
Re: Wande Coal by khanye(m): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2009
NaJa HaJe:

Just saw your comment . . . . He was so sexy on that wasn't he

Hmm. . . . . . Really undecided
Re: Wande Coal by Jayholiday(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2009
Wande Coal's album is finally dropping on the 12th of April.

Will soon be available in the UK, Europe & US on Katlego Africa - watch out!!

Katlego Africa ~ http://www.katlegoafrica.com
Re: Wande Coal by FBS: 7:16am On Apr 07, 2009
heard his track bumper to bumper. . .that shait is tight. a party banger.
yin mu yin mu. . .heyy grin
Re: Wande Coal by DoubleN(m): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2009
The guy is tight, our very own Akon!
Re: Wande Coal by chelseabmw(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2009
at last, wayne coal's bumper to bumper, make u follow me bumbper 2 bumper
Re: Wande Coal by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2009
d funny thing is dat some of dis guy lyrics are not even meaningful, im not hating oh, , , , but hasnt anyone noticed his 2nd verses are always out of beat, undecided or not lipsrsealed
Re: Wande Coal by lalaboi(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2009
adahna:

d funny thing is dat some of dis guy lyrics are not even meaningful, im not hating oh, , , , but hasnt anyone noticed his 2nd verses are always out of beat, undecided or not lipsrsealed

In what song?
Re: Wande Coal by eyonigger(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2009
adahna:

I have heard all of his tracks, and mehn!!! they are all good to listen to, I know most of the lyrics to his songs, so if u could tell us which track u think he is off beat, or ur the one offscript?
Re: Wande Coal by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2009
lalaboi:

In what song?
eyonigger:

I have heard all of his tracks, and mehn!!! they are all good to listen to, I know most of the lyrics to his songs, so if u could tell us which track u think he is off beat, or ur the one offscript?
eg:bumper to bumper:really i used to like it,but one day i decided to really listen to all his songs and den i had a change of mind  undecided
Re: Wande Coal by chelseabmw(m): 12:16am On Aug 01, 2009
Na me be the beat oooo, wayne coal, bumpber to bumpber, am having fun here
Re: Wande Coal by kidgenious(m): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2009
The guy's album is like, wow,but the video of bumper 2 bumper he released was boring.dah! and for fan's sake why has the guy stopped dancing.For me i like him dance than sing,so he better step up with it.
Re: Wande Coal by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2009
The Album is Smoky!!! Damn!!! WC is too much!! bobo yen try gan!!
Re: Wande Coal by Kennypompey(m): 5:52am On Aug 22, 2009
Wande coal u re d bomb.i luv ur voice nd we guy re waiting 4 ur new album.u re getin fat now i like it, all ur enemy must go bumber 2 bumber.kudoz 2 d banj nd don baba j.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Multiply(remix) Phyno Ft Flavour, Timaya Nigga Raw N M.i / Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download / Fruity Loops Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.