Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

"Help" Infoseye - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / "Help" Infoseye (1328 Views)

Infoseye Psp Firmware Upgrades / Infoseye Plz Help Me With Psp Info / Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Help" Infoseye by Tbase2: 1:14am On Apr 15, 2012
I had that you the guy to talk to for psp problems i got a little problem i dont know how to browse on my psp can you teach me how i had you can browse with wifi but the only way to do that his by going to the cafe but his that accepted ( to browse with thier wifi connection) hoping for your reply
Re: "Help" Infoseye by Infoseye(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2012
Goto to the Cafe and ask if they have wireless access if yes conclude on the price if its the regular amount you pay for time, switch ON your psp.

There is a switch on your left hand side of your PSP, push it upwards to turn ON your PSP WIFI. Now navigate to Network settings press X button.

Select Infrastructure Mode, select New connection next select Scan. Once it scans it will bring out available access points, look for the cafe own and select it.

If the cafe wifi is pass worded ask them for the password save it, once you are done. The browser opens up by itself and you start browsing. Incase the browser does not pop up itself then manually open it and browse, happy browsing.

Infoseye
Re: "Help" Infoseye by Tbase2: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
Thanks man realy appreciate
Re: "Help" Infoseye by Infoseye(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
You welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Sony Psp Vita Here / Wolfestein The New Order Ps4 For Sale Or Trade / Images From The Fifa 15 Video Game Appear To Show The Uruguayan Striker Biting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.