Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Earn Money From Jatropha Curcas For Life - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Earn Money From Jatropha Curcas For Life (1623 Views)

Mm / Financial Freedom 2012 With Green Gold (jatropha Curcas) / Earn That Cash From Green Gold (jatropha Curcas) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Money From Jatropha Curcas For Life by fahren(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2012
Jatropha Curcas is a plant that its extract is used for bio diesel and and other product, if planted, the plant is ready for harvest in 9 months,1 ton of jatropha will produce 600 litres of bio diesel. 100 meter by 100 meter of jatropha farm equals 10 hecter of jatropha farm. In the first year of planting, 1.5 ton of the seed will be harvested while 3.5 ton will be harvested in the second year and upto 5 ton in the 5th year. 1 kg of jatropha is sold in nigeria for 80 naira, 80 naira by 1500 kg equals 120,000 in the first year, 280,000 in the second year and 400,000 from the 5th year per hecter. Jatropha curcas is very rugged, it needs no pesticide it serves as pesticide and has a life span of between 35 to 40 years and can survive upto 3 years of no rainfall. Biodiesel gotten from jatropha runs on every standard diesel engines including cars and aeroplanes. As a matter of fact, luftansa , mtn, glo, airtel, etisalat and others currently uses biodiesel for power.with jatropha, every one can become oil producing and we will be saving the climate from damages done by fossil fuel. This is not another get reach quick gimmick, contradict my claims, let's brake the addiction to fossil fuel and go green with biodiesel.for more information, call 08104339464 send an e-mail to onuh.disc@gmail.com
Re: Earn Money From Jatropha Curcas For Life by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 16, 2012
fahren: Jatropha Curcas is a plant that its extract is used for bio diesel and and other product, if planted, the plant is ready for harvest in 9 months,1 ton of jatropha will produce 600 litres of bio diesel. 100 meter by 100 meter of jatropha farm equals 10 hecter of jatropha farm. In the first year of planting, 1.5 ton of the seed will be harvested while 3.5 ton will be harvested in the second year and upto 5 ton in the 5th year. 1 kg of jatropha is sold in nigeria for 80 naira, 80 naira by 1500 kg equals 120,000 in the first year, 280,000 in the second year and 400,000 from the 5th year per hecter. Jatropha curcas is very rugged, it needs no pesticide it serves as pesticide and has a life span of between 35 to 40 years and can survive upto 3 years of no rainfall. Biodiesel gotten from jatropha runs on every standard diesel engines including cars and aeroplanes. As a matter of fact, luftansa , mtn, glo, airtel, etisalat and others currently uses biodiesel for power.with jatropha, every one can become oil producing and we will be saving the climate from damages done by fossil fuel. This is not another get reach quick gimmick, contradict my claims, let's brake the addiction to fossil fuel and go green with biodiesel.for more information, send an e-mail to disc.energy@yahoo.com
Please post a link to prove the local companies above power with biodiesel.
Re: Earn Money From Jatropha Curcas For Life by fahren(m): 7:02am On Apr 16, 2012
Bio diesel and jatropha is not new to those who have been following up on renewable energy and bio diesel, as far back as 2006, plans were already made to use biodiesel in some quaters, this post is culled from a formost journal on biodiesel, read, The use of biodiesel blends, such as B20, continues to grow in popularity across the globe, gaining acceptance in the political arena, among motorists and through endorsements by large corporations. As part of its corporate social responsibility program, international telecommunications giant Ericsson has also joined the renewable energy cause. Ericsson teamed up with multinational telecommunications company MTN Group and the Global Systems for Mobile Communication Association, which represents more than 690 mobile phone operators in 214 countries, and plans to begin fueling its mobile base stations in Nigeria with biodiesel blends in early 2007.
Re: Earn Money From Jatropha Curcas For Life by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2012
You didn't answer my question
Re: Earn Money From Jatropha Curcas For Life by fahren(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2012
Sorry, this is not a question and answer section, I believe you are online, do a search on google to contradict me.I must not post a link to justify my point. Thanks.
Re: Earn Money From Jatropha Curcas For Life by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2012
fahren: Sorry, this is not a question and answer section, I believe you are online, do a search on google to contradict me.I must not post a link to justify my point. Thanks.
Bla bla bla
Re: Earn Money From Jatropha Curcas For Life by legalwealth(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
You are right and I say kudos.Do you know that the machines such as fabricator and others used in turning these seeds into biodiesel is now available in Nigeria locally especially in Ibadan.

For more information on how to get this done,kindly contact me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6

To Your Success
Presegs Adesida of legal wealth creation . com

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Our Lace Fabrics Online Store / Advertise On Keke Napeps / Barbing Saloon Item For Sale In Benin City for just 40,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.