Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,431 members, 7,861,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

***COOLEST OPPORTUNITY FOR NIGERIAN TEENAGERS!*** Get To Visit The Presidency!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ***COOLEST OPPORTUNITY FOR NIGERIAN TEENAGERS!*** Get To Visit The Presidency!! (1115 Views)

Yomi Otubela Foundation (YOF) Scholarship Programme for Teenagers 2016 / Announcing The Innovation Contest For Nigerian Teenagers; Winners To Win Up To N / How 25 Year Old Chizoba Imoka Is Inspiring Nigerian Teenagers To Change Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

***COOLEST OPPORTUNITY FOR NIGERIAN TEENAGERS!*** Get To Visit The Presidency!! by uzonwagba: 12:25am On Apr 16, 2012
Just found out about one of the coolest opportunities in Nigeria now, for teenagers.

"My Dream Nigeria"...'A Letter to the President' Competition.

In this competition, sponsored by the Leadership Seed Foundation, teenagers all over the country are asked to write a letter to President Goodluck Jonathan telling him about the Nigeria they dream of, what keeps them up at night about Nigeria, what they would preserve, what they would change if given the opportunity.
The student with the deepest and most insightful letter would get a chance to visit the Presidency to share his thoughts, as well as have his letter published in a national newspaper. Other prizes for participants include cash allowances for school (75,000 naira, 50,000 naira, 30,000 naira) and invitations to a leadership summit for young people.

Students are asked to submit their letters (no more than 2500 words) to mydreamnigeria@leadershipseed.org. All questions can also be directed to that address, or contact Leadership Seed Foundation on 0810 654 5269.
The deadline for submission is June 15, 2012.

SPREAD THIS TO ALL TEENAGERS YOU KNOW! I was very excited when I read this. I think this is one of the greatest opportunities that could expose young people and make them dream for a better Nigeria!

See their poster attached.
The link to torganization's blog posting on this is is[/url]: www.leadershipseed.gnbo.com.ng/Our+Blog

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Change Of Course Form / Osun State Polytechnic Iree's Apptitude Test For HND Admission / UNN Prof Of Neurosurgery Bags 10M National Merit Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.