Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Cvx- Ma Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cvx- Ma Test (858 Views)

Ma Logistics Ltd / Pls Who Knows MA Logistics In Adeniyi Jones Ikeja / BBC Media Action(bbc MA) Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cvx- Ma Test by austinooo(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2007
I got a mail from CVX-MA Inviting me for a test on12 november at Great Hall Chevron Recreation,Sholuyi street, Gbagada but I dont know the name of the company. Is there anyone in the house who got the same text? They used registered number to text me, I cant inquire through the no and I cant reply
Re: Cvx- Ma Test by justlaw(m): 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2007
hello,

plsssssssssssssss, where is the address of cvx-ma?
and wat position did u apply for?
how can i submit my CV?

thanks so much as i await ur response.

wishing u all the best in ur test.

you can reach me thru this email addy ( justlaw15@yahoo.com )
Re: Cvx- Ma Test by clutch162(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2007
kindly help us out with how u submitted Austino
Re: Cvx- Ma Test by austinooo(m): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2007
U did not get my post very right, I did not know the name of the company that invited me for a test neither did I apply for any position but I have my CVS many places with many people and it has gone places that I dont know I only used the registered no that they used in sending the text to me as the subject of my post
Re: Cvx- Ma Test by cyonujemen(m): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2007
I was also invited for the test at same venue and time. The company's name is Chevron. It is a contract position possibly in Finance dept. Be prepared for Accounting questions. The questions are between 30-50 and u re given about 1 or 2hrs to ans them. I am not too sure. Goodluck
Re: Cvx- Ma Test by jones04: 1:31am On Nov 10, 2007
Hi

Please I'd like to know how much Chevron pays the contract staff (cash and total remuneration). I'll want to know if it's worth it compared with my present job.

(1) (Reply)

Making The First 10 Minutes Of An Interview Count / Urgent Info About Nbplc Iv / New Job Vacancy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.