Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

What's In A "SHEAR" - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's In A "SHEAR" (1118 Views)

Shear Butter And Coconut Oil / Usefulness Of Shear Butter(ori) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's In A "SHEAR" by tutulicious(f): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2012
My big sis had been so craze about shear butter(Yoruba "Ori" Igbo "Okuma" Hausa "Meykade" ) this crazyness was inherited from my Mom, who if u complain of any external pain would ask you to apply the shear there and if its a rash you ll rub alum. However I have had my reservatns about the shear, coupled with the smell. So why am I bothering you with the shear? Late last year I had an accident that required stitches in 12 places 11 in visible areas i cant help but stir at my once envyable arms become a case study of scares and from the look of the stitch they are not planning on healing 2blend with the rest of the skin but to heal to their desired contour, so imagine what I ii do if am give an offer of a perfect healing potion? agree hook, line and sinker? yes of cos "i get choice" so my "craze sis" who at that time was reading "AGING WITHOUT GROWING OLD" I guess thats the title of the book, cant remember the author but its a Lady.said she had plans for my stitches, I jos flowed wit d plan ...to be contd
Re: What's In A "SHEAR" by cinammon(f): 6:20am On Jan 11, 2013
U didn't finish dis up?!
Re: What's In A "SHEAR" by razznaija(f): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
you meant 'Shea' butter?

(1) (Reply)

The Fashion Trend Of The Season Is Luxurious Lace Dress / Is It Cost Effective Buying Engagement Ring and Wedding Bands From Dubai? / Spot The Difference..........pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.