Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Website Review (guys Please Help Me Crucify These Sites) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review (guys Please Help Me Crucify These Sites) (944 Views)

These Sites Are For Sale! / If U're Not On These Sites, U're On A Long Thing! / What Do You Think Of These Sites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review (guys Please Help Me Crucify These Sites) by emmachine1: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Website Review (guys Please Help Me Crucify These Sites) by sisqology(m): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2012
First is okay
Second is okay
As for the third:
1. Background color of the menu list is wrong and not perfect on a blue background, the highlight color of the current menu item is also not perfect and doesn't match at all.

2. The logo to me, what's that fire in an oil sector website?u wan blow their company? Or Illuminati?? cheesy

3. Facebook and twitter buttons at the top should be taken to the bottom. I've this idea: u do not tell people to come to ur site and immediately they open, u redirect them to another site or a social networking site. Let them read some contents from top to bottom before redirecting them otherwise u are chasing your visitors.

4. As for the orange i talked about(which also works for ur "read more" links and footer links, u could try another color... Try #333 or a better orange #ccc28a

5. Find a space for the "customer support" at the fourth column of the aspect befor the footer. Or some other places.

6. Bad margin in the menu links, put a margin-top there. That should be at the bottom!

Just my opinions! Let my ogas pick up #lips sealed#

1 Like

Re: Website Review (guys Please Help Me Crucify These Sites) by sisqology(m): 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2012
Fourth site: poor layout! Poor logo! Very poor
Re: Website Review (guys Please Help Me Crucify These Sites) by sisqology(m): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2012
And the last is like a cultist thing! Had to run..couldn't review
Re: Website Review (guys Please Help Me Crucify These Sites) by sisqology(m): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2012
Sorry again! As for the first site, what's that big orange space doing at the right and bottom in menu background? Have u got something for color orange?
Re: Website Review (guys Please Help Me Crucify These Sites) by emmachine1: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
Thanks sisqology, your review was helpful i really appreciate
Re: Website Review (guys Please Help Me Crucify These Sites) by sisqology(m): 6:33am On Apr 18, 2012
Always
Re: Website Review (guys Please Help Me Crucify These Sites) by SpikesC1: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
pls, can you also review this one. www.infinitbin.com
Re: Website Review (guys Please Help Me Crucify These Sites) by sunyleeone: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
emma.chine:
Please can you guys help me criticize the following websites
http://247schoolng.com
http://www.sendersms.com
http://integratedresourcesltd.com
http://insightconsultingng.com
http://oritswillikionline.com

MAY BE THE FOLLOWING POST WILL HELP YOU TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER.

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by bamistol: 5:55pm
Fellow Nairalanders, is any of you using Alternative Adverts bulk sms of senderSMS? I want to use their services but I tried it six times I could only send message two times. Their sms is cheap but I am afraid of this their failure delivery. I have about four MicroFinance Banks connected to my website through API. I dont want to fail them. NEED YOU PEOPLE ADVICE.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by ojochidem(m): 9:46pm
In Bulk SMS, Quality of Service (QOS) is paramount. Efficient BulkSMS services do NOT come cheap. So when you get ridiculously CHEAP prices, run! I say run.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by sunyleeone: 11:02pm
PLEASE TO SAVE YOUR BUSINESS DONT PATRONISE WWW.ALTERNATIVEADVERTS.COM AND WWW.SENDERSMS.COM Run by Emmanuel Nwafor of Mat-Linc Nig LTD. The guy is operating like fraudster!

Bamistol that guy is called Nwafor Emmanuel he runs both www.alternativeadverts.com and www.sendersms.com. Now as I am writing this post from morning till this night sms has been failing to deliver on his website. If you make any mistake to buy sms from that guy I promise you that you have destroyed your business. For instance do you know that from December 24th 2013 till December 30th 2013 sms was failing. For those seven days not single sms delivered. Just imaging Christmas day that all your customers could NOT send sms on before Christmas day and even on Christmas day and for seven days. Funny even from new year eve i.e 31st December and on new year day 1st January 2014 sms DID NOT deliver. Imagine your customer could not send sms also on new year day.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS GUY IF NOT THAT WILL BE THE END OF YOUR BUSINESS.

I was his customer on his web portal www.alternativeadverts.com when his failed sms almost made me to loose customers I ran away.

I wouldnt have spoken but I want save your business. I will not give you my website so that you wont think that I want you to patronise me.

PLEASE TO SAVE YOUR BUSINESS DONT PATRONISE WWW.ALTERNATIVEADVERTS.COM AND WWW.SENDERSMS.COM Run by Emmanuel Nwafor of Mat-Linc Nig LTD. The guy is operating like fraudster!

(1) (Reply)

NAIRALAND: What Type Of Forum / Statcounter Browser Trends May 2013: IE8 Drops Below 10% / Designing A Website For 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.