Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Tima-riv Ph Rivers State Fined Me #52000 For Only U-turn. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tima-riv Ph Rivers State Fined Me #52000 For Only U-turn. (2056 Views)

Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos / How A Woman Was Randomly Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday / Pastor Who Raped Teenage Girl In Rivers State Arrested (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tima-riv Ph Rivers State Fined Me #52000 For Only U-turn. by wondaboi2010(m): 7:14am On Apr 17, 2012
Dear NL, does a a fine of #52000 for making a U-turn at waterlines junction from Oluobasanjo road at Ph rivers state by 6:30pm have a human face!? This same U-turn were used by taxi drivers too but forbidded for Private cars.
Sometimes when people suffer mysteriously, we don't need to ask why cuz it comes out of their mischieves.
Mr Ifeanyichukwu Ifetoro, just note that what goes around comes around always!
Re: Tima-riv Ph Rivers State Fined Me #52000 For Only U-turn. by kodewrita(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2012
Re: Tima-riv Ph Rivers State Fined Me #52000 For Only U-turn. by halfcurrent(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
TIMRIVs are just thieves’ period. Please beware of them. I really do not understand the pact they have with Gov Amaechi. He is aware of all the atrocities they commit and yet cannot come up with any mechanism to regulate their activities. Please is there anyone on NL that has access to the people concerned in govt. to please call these people to order. I had a nasty experience with them last week, so I know what I am talking about. Mine was that I stopped in front of the big Anglican Church at the Amadi road section of the Kaduna street traffic light to make a call. In spite of the fact that I had my hazard lights on and even well packed; these bastards swooped on me and succeeded in extorting 22,000naira from me. I was so pained because I had planned that money for somethinh useful. It will never be well with those boys!!.
Re: Tima-riv Ph Rivers State Fined Me #52000 For Only U-turn. by chieme123(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2015
I heard a couple of them got shot and killed few days ago. Eh ya! Chai! Maybe that would put the fear of God into the remaining ones. .

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!viewer Discretion Is Advised / VIDEO: 3 Occultists Caught Doing Rituals At 1:49am In Delta State / Married Woman Dies While Spending Night With Polygamous Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.