Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Is Being An It Person A Crime? What's With Policemen And Laptop Bags? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Being An It Person A Crime? What's With Policemen And Laptop Bags? (737 Views)

Itel Prime And Laptop / Hackers Takes Soca Crime Agency Website Down / Website Design, Graphics and Laptop Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Being An It Person A Crime? What's With Policemen And Laptop Bags? by Neptune(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2007
Why do policemen attack people with laptop bags so much, even with an ID card. It's becomming a very normal thing now. Even after showing them my IDcard they were like "We want to INVESTIGATE you, and see what's in the laptop".

WHY?

. . . do yahoo boys now carry laptop bags around?
Re: Is Being An It Person A Crime? What's With Policemen And Laptop Bags? by Afam(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2007
It all depends on how you respond to them.

All that is needed from you is a receipt for the laptop as far as the laptop is concerned.

You should be able to respectfully tell them its not their jobs to investigate you, as hard as it seems it is really simple and effective, don't forget that the police men are usually scared as they don't know who you are or who you may report to.

(1) (Reply)

Leoburnett.com! The Best Ive Come Across / Urgently Needs A Flash Design Knowledge / I Want A Good Web Designer For My New Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.