Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Seun, Mukina, Jesoul And Manmustwac And Jenwitemi: Today I Abandon Nairaland.com - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun, Mukina, Jesoul And Manmustwac And Jenwitemi: Today I Abandon Nairaland.com (1357 Views)

Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! / Today, I Spoke With God / Why Did God Abandon Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun, Mukina, Jesoul And Manmustwac And Jenwitemi: Today I Abandon Nairaland.com by Sweetnecta: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2012
Is There Not A Creator? by Sweetnecta: 17 hours & 31 minutes
This is the title of the thread that Jenwitemi termed a muslim thread, so much so that somebody from Nairaland organization moved it to the Muslim section.

I wonder what makes it a muslim thread from the title? Is God Almighty the exclusive property of Muslims, hence it can't be discussed in the general and so called Christian section?

Is the thread a muslim thread because it is started by a muslim to discuss God? Do the Christians not believe in God? Di the Jews or even the pagans? If Jenwitemi can determine where threads about God can go by his pushing any of you 4 persons that are connected to managing the boards, I now leave your organization for you and him.

To anyone who wishes to reach me, someday I will begin a blog or website to talk about God and anything that will benefit mankind an the progress of this earth that we are custodians, by the Mercy of God. In the main time, i can be reached through email; GALADIMALOU@AOL.COM.
Re: Seun, Mukina, Jesoul And Manmustwac And Jenwitemi: Today I Abandon Nairaland.com by jagunlabi(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2012
You ain't going anywhere, mate. You are only posturing. You'll be here for years to come so quit the shakara. Do you know how many members say that they are leaving and never left?

Why do you let other members get under your skin, btw?
Re: Seun, Mukina, Jesoul And Manmustwac And Jenwitemi: Today I Abandon Nairaland.com by rastamouse: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2012
Sweetnecta: This is the title of the thread that Jenwitemi termed a muslim thread, so much so that somebody from Nairaland organization moved it to the Muslim section.

I wonder what makes it a muslim thread from the title? Is God Almighty the exclusive property of Muslims, hence it can't be discussed in the general and so called Christian section?

Is the thread a muslim thread because it is started by a muslim to discuss God? Do the Christians not believe in God? Di the Jews or even the pagans? If Jenwitemi can determine where threads about God can go by his pushing any of you 4 persons that are connected to managing the boards, I now leave your organization for you and him.

To anyone who wishes to reach me, someday I will begin a blog or website to talk about God and anything that will benefit mankind an the progress of this earth that we are custodians, by the Mercy of God. In the main time, i can be reached through email; GALADIMALOU@AOL.COM.

yeye you do tongue
Re: Seun, Mukina, Jesoul And Manmustwac And Jenwitemi: Today I Abandon Nairaland.com by JeSoul(f): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2012
I moved your thread. I am tired of you guys trying to play games. You post a thread with a seemingly 'neutral title' but the content is islamic, approaches from an islamic perspective and is complete with a link from an islamic website. Under NL rules it belongs in the muslim section. If you simply obey the rules no one will disturb you. There are several other muslims that post in the general section my favorite being Tbaba123 that never cause any trouble.

That said, I'm locking this thread, leave the other mods names out of it. If you have anything to say, lodge your complaint on the mod thread on top the page.
Re: Seun, Mukina, Jesoul And Manmustwac And Jenwitemi: Today I Abandon Nairaland.com by manmustwac(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2012
So your upset and want to leave nairaland because a topic started by jemwitemi was moved from the general religion board to the muslim board?
Re: Seun, Mukina, Jesoul And Manmustwac And Jenwitemi: Today I Abandon Nairaland.com by JeSoul(f): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2012
^MMW it was actually him who opened the thread - Jenwitemi rightfully complained in the thread that it belonged in the muslim section (check the logs, the link should be there). And then he replied Jenwitemi is "determining" where threads should go by "pushing" the mods Sometimes I tire for posters here.

1 Like

(1)

Mansions Are Prepared For Us In Heaven / Disaster / Why Would A Christian Be Ashamed To Be Associated With His/her Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.