Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Inserting Hit Counter And Analogue Clock On Webpage - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Inserting Hit Counter And Analogue Clock On Webpage (945 Views)

Inserting Ads (adsense, Buzzcity, Admob And Inmobi) To SMF Wap2 (mobile Version) / Inserting Adsense Into My Website / Inserting Data In Excel Into Mysql Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inserting Hit Counter And Analogue Clock On Webpage by nikky5(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2012
Pls help me out.I have tried tirelessly to copy and past html codes for hit counter and analogue clock on my website but its just not working. After uploading I still see the html codes instead of the counter and the clock.Thanks for your concern.
Re: Inserting Hit Counter And Analogue Clock On Webpage by joomlaman(m): 5:32am On Apr 18, 2012
What kind of code are u using and on what platform are u working it?
Re: Inserting Hit Counter And Analogue Clock On Webpage by sisqology(m): 6:55am On Apr 18, 2012
Its dated
Re: Inserting Hit Counter And Analogue Clock On Webpage by yawatide(f): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2012
url to the site would be handy here so we can check the underlying code. Browsers are meant to read html so it doesn't make sense that is displaying the actual html code. . .unless, you are using some kind of cms or wysiwyg and it is doing a literal interpretation. hmmmm.

As I said, paste the url make we see.

(1) (Reply)

A Nursery/primary School Website(review Needed) / How To Design A Simple Bulk Sms Site Using C# / Webmaster Help, Adsense Is Making My Site Too Slow On Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.