Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Docs In D House, Is It Possible To Get Pregnant When One Is Not Ovulating? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Docs In D House, Is It Possible To Get Pregnant When One Is Not Ovulating? (1870 Views)

Docs In The House Abeg Come Help Me / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Docs In D House, Is It Possible To Get Pregnant When One Is Not Ovulating? by crazyp(f): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2007
pls i need to know because my friend said she went for a pregnancy test & it's positive & she is very sure she met her partner before her ovulation period & she knows her cycle very well

just got curious, is it possible?
Re: Docs In D House, Is It Possible To Get Pregnant When One Is Not Ovulating? by sylvex(f): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2007
it's not possible, perhaps she didn't count her safe days well
Re: Docs In D House, Is It Possible To Get Pregnant When One Is Not Ovulating? by EKENEA(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2007
I know it,I know it, women are always careless about this.
Re: Docs In D House, Is It Possible To Get Pregnant When One Is Not Ovulating? by WudBMother: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2007
Anything is possible.
Re: Docs In D House, Is It Possible To Get Pregnant When One Is Not Ovulating? by doctorb1(f): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ crazyp wsup cool cool cool cool cool
there are so many issues involved here.technically its not possible to get pregnant if your not ovulating - no ovulation, no release of egg; no release of egg, no baby formed smiley BUT (and here's the but) the sperm is said to last anything between 2-5 days inside the female body, so if your friend did the evil deed grin say 5 days before her ovulation then its soooooooooooooooo possible that she's turned herself into a baby mama
Re: Docs In D House, Is It Possible To Get Pregnant When One Is Not Ovulating? by Pappyjesby(m): 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2007
To start with, what is "Ovulation"? This is the monthly release of egg by the ovary.
It is crystal clear that it is impossible for pregnancy to take place without ovulation. Mind you, it is Radio - Immuno - Assay profile test e.g. 'Ovulation profile' that can vividly tell you the exact day you are ovulating as a woman, you may not be able to establish the very day you release egg, but I can asure you that once pregnancy has taken place already it means you ovulated at around the time you were injected with some dose of semen.

Ideally, it is expected that your man's sperm cells should be strongly motile for at least 3 - 5 days, peradventure the
sperm cells were hanging around waiting for the hormonal signal from the corpus luteum and as soon as they were
alerted one of them just rushed in to jam the freshly released egg. The wonder the fertilization was so superb and
so real one time.

Don't you forget to remember the fact that it is not possible for pregnancy to take place without ovulation,
The lady may fall within the category of few women who ovulate between 6th day - 9th day of their menstrual cycle
or all the same may even follow the majority to carry the vote, but with the semen of a highly potent man.

For more information you can call this number 08033082395, or visit the web www.savepregnancyguide.com
Re: Docs In D House, Is It Possible To Get Pregnant When One Is Not Ovulating? by crazyp(f): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2007
@all
tanks for d information, i've always know there was a mistake somewhere, anyway it earned her marriage.

doc b,
where hv u been?
Re: Docs In D House, Is It Possible To Get Pregnant When One Is Not Ovulating? by ndubest(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2007
oohhhh ooohhhh, it has earned her marriage? cheesy

hhhhmmmmm hhhhmmmm grin

ask your friend again
may be na wetin want all this while without saying it

well its good for her

but LADIES i dont think its the best way to get into marriage

espeically if the guy is not psychologically and emotionally ready for it

I WISH YOUR FRIEND WILL HAVE A BLISSFUL AND SUCCESSFUL MARRIED LIFE , AMEN!!, with hope she didnt plan the coup

all the best
Re: Docs In D House, Is It Possible To Get Pregnant When One Is Not Ovulating? by crazyp(f): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ndubest,

it wasnt a conscious act, besides the guy was too happy to hear that
besides they are adults & know what they want in life
marriage bells will soon ring for them, so dont worry, everything is ok
Re: Docs In D House, Is It Possible To Get Pregnant When One Is Not Ovulating? by akara(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2008
She probably got over anointed and recieved too much blessing the Sunday before the act, abi wetin make i talk, a wedding and a baby on the way, abeg receive the contracts in addition jöö
Re: Docs In D House, Is It Possible To Get Pregnant When One Is Not Ovulating? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 12, 2008
@crazyp. ur patient or friend never told us how old d conceptus was.cant make blind diagnosis here ehn angry
Re: Docs In D House, Is It Possible To Get Pregnant When One Is Not Ovulating? by Youngpo413: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2014
crazyp:
@ndubest,

it wasnt a conscious act, besides the guy was too happy to hear that
besides they are adults & know what they want in life
marriage bells will soon ring for them, so dont worry, everything is ok
indeed

(1) (Reply)

Killer Paracetamol: Death Toll Hits 39 / How To Manage High Blood Pressure Naturally Without Drugs / Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.